30 replies to this topic

#26 PlasticSoul

PlasticSoul

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2786 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:54 PM

Of course, that's how i come up with the crazy stupid stuff i sculpt. 

If you collect my toys you're playing with my nightmares. O_O

#27 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 10:10 PM

I had a dream last night that I was playing with NJPW Minecraft minifigures. F**king weird. Prince Devitt and Kota Ibushi, which is weird. Guess what match I fell asleep watching? Haha

#28 stoffhimel

stoffhimel

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 11:19 PM

Once in a while I do. I sometime even lucid dream, and have tried to design toys in that time. sadly, none of those designs came to be.

#29 Fuzz

Fuzz

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy collecting obscure toy lines from the 80s, as well as some of the newer stuff like NECA's Predator line.

Posted 10 October 2014 - 07:22 AM

I have had a dream on a few occasions where I'm in some sort of hobby shop and I find all sorts of unreleased GPK cheap toy figures and card series.

#30 TheRiddler

TheRiddler

????????????

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2357 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 08:49 AM

For the first 6 months of the year I dreamed that I was being chased by zombies at least 2-3 times per week...I would actually be excited for bed because the dreams were kind of fun, though actually nightmarish as well

#31 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 10 October 2014 - 12:08 PM

Since as far back as I can remember, dreams of undiscovered LRGs forever tantalize and torment me.

I used to have these dreams all the time too before the internet was a thing and the only way to get them was to actually find them in flea markets. I'd dream of finding boxes full of Beasts and since I didn't have any sort of checklist to reference at the time they were always of animals and designs that I'd completely imagined on my own. I'd always wake up right around the time I try to show or tell someone about it. Crushed. I think the collecting frenzy I experienced when I started buying and trading them online a few years ago can at least partially be attributed to that repeated cycle of imagined bliss and real disappointment.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com