No replies to this topic

#1 rock-n-wrestling

rock-n-wrestling

Disaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 05:39 PM

Nakano-san (Doc, #162):"Well fans in case you missed it Benkiman (#169)has lost in a triple threat match pitting him against Mayumi (#20) and Rocky Jabroney (#65) meaning that, according to the commishioner's stipulations he will have to face Parthenon (#212) in a Hell in a Cell match. Benki you face some pretty tough odds with this match. Parthenon is the fan favorite after some three thousand years of experience in the wrestling business, he is much admired for single handedly bringing back classic GrecoRoman grapppling to the mat and well he is just a little bit out of your weight devision. What are your thoughts on the up-coming show down."
Benki:"Well I can see what your thoughts are by that look on your face, and I know what the commishioner is thinking by putting me in this match and what the fans think of what is going to happen. The popular opinion is that Parthenon is gonna mop the mat with the big bad Benki, but I can tell you this, it is time for all of you to look to the Urinational Champion and see what you been missing."
Nakano-san:"I believe he just made that title up..."
Benki:"I'm no mop! I'll tell you who I am. Turn left at the janitor's closet and step into the men's room Parthenon.You think your so sophisticated because of your classical greek roots, well you never had the power of flush, Baby! So for all that philosophising and lofty ideals your still full of crap!"
Nakano-san:"Benk, many a grappler trembles before Parthenon for what they have heard about him. It is rumored that his powers, in part, are derived from the many human beings that were mixed into the cement used in his construction."
Benki:"Oh I'm aware of that, Nak-Nak Joke, but you must realize that you are looking at any individual who has literally consumed hundreds of oponents to get where he is. Many a fine athlete has spun down these tubes screaming never to be seen again. What you don't know is that I also have the ability, with the assistance of a normal philips head screwdriver, making an adjustment right....Here! To reverse that spiral and bring some of those unfortunates back! So If the commishioner thinks he can make a fool out of me by pitting me against a dramtically larger and more seasoned opponent, then I'll just have to even the odds.In the time before that match I will flush as many champions as I can into my system to have at my disposal. Parthenon, I walk down that aisle as one man, but you will have no idea who I bring with me. If this be Hell then let it be known that I am Satan of that Hell and will bring my minions!!!"
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Einstein

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com