Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Question

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Checkmate1989

Checkmate1989

Whaddaya call a pigeon with four feet? A STOOLPIGEON!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Interests:Dragon Ball, Rurouni Kenshin, Kinnikuman, Metal Gear, Devil May Cry

Posted 01 March 2007 - 06:59 PM

Which is the theme song?
Posted Image
HEART OF THE SWORD

#2 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 08:12 AM

Errr...

it goes "Eh hu est hcee hell ae MUSCLE/ He hu est hce hell ae HUASHA/ Twee Tho Fraiah!" (and Skullduggery and Rocky Slabb toss a bomb at the feet of Kinnikuman). The closing theme is "Kinniku Manbo"
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#3 Checkmate1989

Checkmate1989

Whaddaya call a pigeon with four feet? A STOOLPIGEON!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Interests:Dragon Ball, Rurouni Kenshin, Kinnikuman, Metal Gear, Devil May Cry

Posted 05 March 2007 - 06:07 PM

Yay, that's the one I wanted.

...isn't that one called "Blazing Kinnikuman" or "Hono no Kinnikuman" or something like that? Or, isn't it the second opening theme?

Edited by Checkmate1989, 05 March 2007 - 06:08 PM.

Posted Image
HEART OF THE SWORD

#4 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 08:07 AM

Yay, that's the one I wanted.

...isn't that one called "Blazing Kinnikuman" or "Hono no Kinnikuman" or something like that? Or, isn't it the second opening theme?

Damned if I know. I'm just re-editing the sound and getting vox dubbed as best as I can.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#5 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, robots, humor, being an idiot.

Posted 08 March 2007 - 05:32 PM

Yep. Thats the second opening.

Is disappointed more people don't talk about me.

Questions about Muscle Fight? Downloads? Favorite Color?

Always open to talk.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com