5 replies to this topic

#1 Ossified

Ossified

Serious Collector

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 08:04 PM

I remember getting all four of the 'heroes' at a Dollar General store years back, and thinking how cool they were with their little exosuits and all. Anyone have any of these or know where I can get info on them? E-Bay NEVER has them, and even search engines are very vague to say the least.
Thanks in advance.
:woot:

-JD
Banned for stiffing Ghost Lion in the 2007 Secret Santa exchange.

#2 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 09:03 AM

I remember getting all four of the 'heroes' at a Dollar General store years back, and thinking how cool they were with their little exosuits and all. Anyone have any of these or know where I can get info on them? E-Bay NEVER has them, and even search engines are very vague to say the least.
Thanks in advance.
>-<

-JD

I know what they are, however, I never picked any of them up and you are right, you NEVER see them on Ebay...just like Zany Zone from Mattel.

Post photos here for everyone to see.

I am pretty sure the Netherlands had these and very possibly all over Europe. :p

TGB

#3 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 10:15 AM

Here is a link to the little freaks

Snaliens

I have seen these before on Ebay, I saw a complete set of eight with backer cards go for $40 or so.

Eaon

#4 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 11:39 AM

Ya know...I THINK Travis/jtsounds has some of these.

Now that I saw them all again, I thought, I had one too, however, I can't seem to locate it now. >-<

TGB

#5 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 08 October 2006 - 01:41 PM

Yep! I still have the ones I got as a kid. They were some of my favorite toys from the early 90's. I very rarely VERY RARELY come across these guys, and if I do it's never complete. The thing about soft rubber toys is that kids like to chew on them as well as dogs. So most I come across have severe damage or paint wear. It's difficult to get the armor without broken pegs as well. And you will almost never find the little sidekicks along with the bigger figures. Not to say these are extremely valuable, cause they are not really that sought after. And only a small portion of people seem to remember them. In my personal opinion, they are a great little series to have. It's only like 8 figs in the set I think.

You know.....The good guys seem to look a little like Arnold Swarznegger. >-<

Posted Image

#6 ToyManiac

ToyManiac

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 07:02 PM

I picked up a complete set of 8 (loose w/backer cards) about 5 months back on eBay. They're pretty cool. I originally had all of them when I was younger.

Here's one MOC that sold recently.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com