Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Plastic Fuzzy Unicorn “Ball”

Best Answer TinyPink , 09 October 2018 - 06:57 AM

Your beloved Corny is a 90s Koosh creature.  Just do an ebay search and you'll see a large variety!  (Looks like one of your unicorns just sold for less than $20, along with Santa & a Disney creature.)

https://www.ebay.com...c&LH_Complete=1

Have fun!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lireth

Lireth

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:52 AM

Hi everyone!

I’m hoping someone can help me identify this toy. It’s a small (2-3 inches around) unicorn with flexible plastic head, legs, and tail, with the body “ball” being made up of stretchy plastic “fuzz.”

This was a beloved childhood toy of mine (from the mid/late ‘90s), and I remember these being somewhat commonplace at the time in the forms of different animals. I haven’t seen them in a long time, and I have no idea what they were actually called. My poor Corny is in bad shape, and I’d love to be able to look online for a similar toy for my daughter, but I don’t even know how to look up what I’m looking for.

Thanks in advance for the help! :)Attached File  12AC7748-A4C6-47D0-AA93-DA7403328921.jpeg   63.35K   1 downloads

#2 TinyPink

TinyPink

Vengeful Ghost of Bubba Ritter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:57 AM   Best Answer

Your beloved Corny is a 90s Koosh creature.  Just do an ebay search and you'll see a large variety!  (Looks like one of your unicorns just sold for less than $20, along with Santa & a Disney creature.)

https://www.ebay.com...c&LH_Complete=1

Have fun!

Welcomed currency:  Rubber Uglies, rubber monsters, jigglers, vinyl monsters, Arco monsters, Imperial monsters, fish cans....

#3 Lireth

Lireth

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 04:30 PM

Thanks so much! I’m off to get another one now :)

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com