#1 DukeOfAwesome

DukeOfAwesome

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:05 PM

Hey guys,

This past weekend I went to Chuck E. Cheese with my my brother and my nephew (I tought the kid how to put a token into the ski ball machine. A life changing experience, I know). I was checking out the over priced prizes and what did I happen to see? Two and four packs of series 1 Gormiti. The four packs were 1500 tickets and the two packs were 800 tickets. I also learned how Chuck E. Cheese makes its money... I guess one prize ticket is equal to one cent so when you play ski ball, like my nephew, and put in a token which costs you 25 cents and only get about three tickets then you see where the money goes. So just for good measure I paid the fifteen bucks and got a four pack of gormiti just on principle itself. I know it's pretty expensive but why the hell not?

#2 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5103 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:21 PM

Don't suppose any were Series 1 Wave 2? ;)

#3 Acidonia

Acidonia

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:05 PM

This reminds me of the time we was in a Arcade when we was on holiday in Florida. They had the spin the wheel game where you could win up to 1000 tickets on and my brother made it land on the 1000 ticket well it was just sligtly off the target but it still counted that it ws. It took like 5 over minutes just for it to dispence all the tickets.In the same arcade by 7 year old brother (now 8) totaly embaresed some 20 somthing with his mate by beating him at Guitar Hero.

In the UK I do not think we have anything remotely like Chuck E Cheeses though.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 DukeOfAwesome

DukeOfAwesome

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 06:06 AM

To be honest I couldn't tell you if they had series 1 wave 2 figures because they only had about three four packs that were available without them having to climb a ladder to get the others but I would say probably not which is a shame.

Yeah Chuck E. Cheese is great for kids to run around and eat really really cheap, non filling pizza :rolleyes: plus the giant robot band that plays music and sings is not as cool as it sounds haha

#5 AFCMan

AFCMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:52 AM

Yeah Chuck E. Cheese is great for kids to run around and eat really really cheap, non filling pizza :rolleyes: plus the giant robot band that plays music and sings is not as cool as it sounds haha

Sounds an aweful lot like the Wall E. Weasel restaurant from The Simpsons, lol ^_^

#6 Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:30 AM

Sounds an aweful lot like the Wall E. Weasel restaurant from The Simpsons, lol :rolleyes:

Heh, pretty sure Wall E Weasel was a parody of Chuck E Cheese. ^_^

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com