No replies to this topic

#1 nicodemus

nicodemus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:- * - * - * - * -<br />http://www.oldweiler.com

Posted 01 June 2009 - 05:50 PM

I have begun work on a new website for all of you 'collectors' out there. It really started out as a project just for me...but once I got working on it I realized it could be beneficial to others as well.

When visiting, please keep in mind the following:
This site IS and ALWAYS WILL BE a work in progress. :D

Posted Image

From the 'About' Page:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So here we are…my ‘collinktion’. A collinktion is simply my collection of links.

Most of you who know me well at all know I have a SERIOUS problem when it comes to collecting. As it turns out, my collecting-bug is not just limited to toys, but rather websites as well! This site is dedicated to sharing the absolute best collecting and toy-related websites on the internet today.

Browser ‘bookmarks’ can be lost, and people aren’t always on their main computer…meaning they don’t always have access to their favorite links. Hopefully fellow-collectors will be able to utilize this site as a centralized location for a plethora of fantastic links. Toy categories contained on this site include, but are not limited to:

* Garbage Pail Kids
* M.U.S.C.L.E.
* Star Wars
* Monsters In My Pocket
* Cheap Toys
* Kinkeshi
* Gormiti
* Battle Beasts

I will be adding numerous more toylines going forward as time (and available websites) permit.

As you proceed through this site, you will notice a number of tools I have put in place in an effort to ensure your time spent on this site is as valuable as possible. Some of the highlights are:

* Integrated ‘Search’: simply type a toy or website and you will see your results
* Tag Cloud: all sites have been appropriately tagged so that clicking on a specific tag will present the related sites
* Consistent Format: each site page includes the site url, description, related sites, rating, categories, etc.
* Categories: I have divided all the websites into four categories to help with searching (Archive, Forum, Blog, Reference)
* Comments: if you see something you like or have a specific question, feel free to leave a comment
* Ratings: simply click on the star to rate the website. The ratings are stored and used for ‘highest rated’, etc
* Subscription: go ahead and subscribe via your preferred rss feedreader and be notified whenever I make updates

Well, I guess that about does it. I will be updating this site as often as possible so keep checking back. Hopefully everyone is able to enjoy this site as much as me!

Take care,

Nicodemus
geepeekay.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hopefully it will be useful to some of you...and keep checking back (or subscribe to the RSS) as I will be upating it quite a bit in the next few weeks.

Comments and feedback are always welcome...and ratings on the site are confidential :)

Thanks~! Posted Image

Edited by nicodemus, 01 June 2009 - 05:50 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com