176 replies to this topic

#176 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 12:09 PM

Wow, I didn't know about those other figures. It's a shame the cartoon is stuck with all those human characters. The Battle Beasts monsters look great!

My thoughts exactly :rolleyes: The only reason i tolerate it is because its the closest thing ive seen to a modern animated Battle Beast show heh (excluding that Headmaster episode). You take what you can get . The show is a hodge podge of ideas and previously explored concepts (Battle Beast, Power Rangers light and cliche "evil robots") but if Mattel releases the additional "beast" characters ill forgive it all.
Again..the animation style of the show is impressive. I dont know what your son likes to watch but its visually entertaining if nothing else.

If they had glowing rub symbols and clouds of plasma rising up about them id revert to being 7 yrs old immediately.

Edited by Articulationnut, 12 January 2010 - 12:11 PM.

Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

#177 phillinley

phillinley

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 12:49 PM

What is the line called?

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com