#1 TrentTroop

TrentTroop

Toysmith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 08:55 AM

tumblr_pyaiamtnNh1qlxixqo1_1280.jpg

A little WIP render of my first MilitANT, a green army cordyceps zombie I'm currently calling Private Portobello. Current plan is to offer in 1.75" and 1" versions on Shapeways, Would be open to casting if I can find someone to do the casting work.

Thoughts? 

#2 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 26 September 2019 - 06:36 AM

Wow, this looks fantastic! A zombie army ant. I am not sure how much more difficult it would be, but it would be neat to see a peg for the abdomen instead of a fully sculpted abdomen as an option. That way you could stick one of those rubber abdomen's on Private Portobello. With a rubber "butt" and just a couple small touches of paint and the figure would blend in extremely well with the original Army Ants. But either way, I think he is looking fantastic so far. Always a fan of your work!

#3 TrentTroop

TrentTroop

Toysmith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 19 December 2019 - 05:32 PM

Wow, this looks fantastic! A zombie army ant. I am not sure how much more difficult it would be, but it would be neat to see a peg for the abdomen instead of a fully sculpted abdomen as an option. That way you could stick one of those rubber abdomen's on Private Portobello. With a rubber "butt" and just a couple small touches of paint and the figure would blend in extremely well with the original Army Ants. But either way, I think he is looking fantastic so far. Always a fan of your work!

b3d24d02c4c3b32271f17acf0dfa2430d7066318  
2835702cca16586511a573b979dbbe5a8ead26af

And I was able to provide one compatible with the classic butts.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com