7 replies to this topic

#1 Kirbycollector64

Kirbycollector64

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:09 AM

I am a big fan of Kirby trying to collect toys and other merchandise I got at least very few of these and they can be very hard to find on Ebay. I can't buy in Yahoo Japan because I am afraid to use Rinkya or any service that requires credit cards. I am looking for these old Kirby figures which are keshi gomu related and I hardly ever seen them on Ebay since Yahoo Japan got some of these but not very much. There is a few particular characters I wanted to have in my collecting and I would like to buy them for a very good deal. I am not rich but I can buy some keshi gomu lots or just one figure alone for a good price I got a lucky find on Ebay for 9.00 dollars with shipping in total!

There are so many figures like this and I am too lazy to show pictures of them so I
post only 3 pictures for now of the wanted figures I don't think this is the whole
collection but I am still looking for more pictures of these figures
Can somebody post a picture of figures like Frosty the walrus, Mr Shine and Mr Bright.
And Some other characters not shown here? I would appreciate it!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My favorite enemy Sweetstuff the red fish figure is in this picture!

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am also looking for these other Kirby toys below!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes they are all Kirby toys of the 90's and I can't believe all this stuff exists and ever since the day I gotten interested in Kirby
back in 1995 I never know that Japan had all this great stuff I missed back in the day and I was just 5 years old at the time. :(

if you got anymore pictures of keshi gomu Kirby figures I don't have please post them here!

#2 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:51 AM

Neat stuff!
I always enjoyed playing the Kirby for the original Gameboy. That picture of him piloting a hamster, is hilarious.

#3 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:47 PM

Welcome to the board.

You posted in the wrong section. See need toys.

Good grab on Eric's Kirby lot, that was probably the last of Kirby keshi anyone has on sale here.

Not many members here collect Japanese keshi and even fewer import them themselves.

So your too lazy to do your own research, too cheap to pay a fair price, and too scared to import yourself ?

You are right that Ebay listings are few and far between, to get what you want your going to have to import yourself.
No easy outs here unfortunately.

Good luck with your search, I would like to own those pictured as well.

#4 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:02 PM

Welcome to the Board and Good luck on your search. When im home I'll see if i can find anymore hiding somewhere. :)

#5 Kirbycollector64

Kirbycollector64

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:19 PM

To tell you in advanced I don't buy stuff here I am only posting this to let sellers around here know what I am looking for. I would be very glad to see this stuff for sale on Ebay regardless on price and as long as nothing is broken I would accept to buy it!

I only buy stuff on Ebay since it's the only website I ever trusted and I don't know if sellers accepts Paypal around here.

#6 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:46 PM

it might be hard to get people to sell on ebay, the majority usually stay away from them because of the fee's. everyone has feedback here under their name just like ebay. Most people here have been selling for years amongst others here on the forum.

#7 Kirbycollector64

Kirbycollector64

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:09 PM

Ok I understand. I am new to this site and I don't know much. I might get lucky to find someone else on the forum whoever sells Kirby figures! :D

#8 minifiguremania

minifiguremania

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Trash Pack, Grossery Gang, Mutant Mania, M.U.S.C.L.E., bootlegs, MIMP, Sqwishland, Nameko, other weird keshi and minifigures of all kinds!

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:15 PM

Amazing pics! I recently grabbed a cheap Kirby plush off eBay (that's now dangling from my son's backpack), apparently they have claw machines full of them in some places but I think I've only seen Mario claw machines, etc. The keshi are AMAZING - my son would love these! Gotta grab some someday.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com