#1 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 23 May 2003 - 10:16 AM

Hey Guys,
Well I finally did it. I have created three different yahoo accounts to link my site together. It took some time transferring the bios, but I am done. Each bio page (one and two) has there very own site. This should prevent many of the page locks that visitors are used to when visiting my site. I am restricting size of each site and when it gets close to reaching that size I will make another account. This will not prevent lock outs completely but it should reduce them significantly. As mentioned before if you are going on a bio marathon, you will get locked out. Cool thing about how I have it set up now is, if it locks out on one bios page you can go to the other, if that one locks up too, you can browse the rest of my site ie my collection page, links, etc... My main page should hardly ever lock up now due to its tiny size after relocating the bios pages. I hope this relieves a little frustration that comes with the page locks. I also added a little content to some of the old bios that were lacking guts, and will be adding much more to the ones that deserve it ie. Neptune man, mariposa, etc... I will be out of town for the weekend so do not expect anything anytime soon. I will put another poll up on Monday and next weekend I will be adding the winner of the poll as well as some other stuff. I hope to be visiting Johnny next Saturday so it would probably be Sunday (you know me and deadlines though hahahaha). If you visit the site now, you will most likely get locked out, this is because I have been working on it all morning making sure links and stuff worked. So be patient for now if visiting. Also, I think I got all the links nailed, but if you find one that is broken please let me know. Later guys, have a fun safe weekend. I know I am going to.

#2 mimoman

mimoman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 04:06 PM

:woot: B) B)

Enough said. Oh, and thank you very much, Doc!

#3 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 09:25 PM

Very cool man! I am psyched about this. I can't wait to see what you have done with it. :cry:

:huh:
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com