Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Please Help Identify Math Game

Best Answer benkobiman , 20 February 2018 - 05:42 PM

google digitor math game and look at the images and see if they ring a bell. good luck! Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 brwneydpadtchaprlfrmgrl

brwneydpadtchaprlfrmgrl

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:53 PM

I remember back when I was in 3rd grade in 1994-1995 when I was put in one classroom the teacher had this little electronic math game. 
It plugs into an outlet. I don't remember if it was also battery operated or not.
It was either a light gray color, light tan, or off-white. What year this game could have come out I don't know. It probably had been there for a few years. The buttons always reminded me of the buttons on the old vintage telephones from the 1960-1970s. The small square gray buttons. 
It was round like a cereal bowl. Bigger around the top and a little smaller and flat on the bottom. The power switch was on the bottom I think or the side. It had subtraction, addition, multiplication, and division problems. You got to choose whichever one you wanted. It had a small screen the numbers lit up green. The screen was about as wide as a pencil and 1 1/2 to 2 inches long. 
I tried to explain it as best as I can. 
I've tried looking for it myself but have had no luck. I didn't get to play with it much because I was then moved to the other classroom. I guess the school messed up and put me in the wrong classroom so they moved me within the first few days of school so I only got to play it once or twice and never got to see it again. I wish I could have remembered what it was. I loved playing with it and always wanted to know what it was. I have never forgotten it. I always struggled with math and it was one math game I enjoyed.

I have googled it many times and had no luck.

Would anyone know what it is or can someone please help me figure it out?

Thank You.

#2 benkobiman

benkobiman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 05:42 PM   Best Answer

google digitor math game and look at the images and see if they ring a bell. good luck!

#3 brwneydpadtchaprlfrmgrl

brwneydpadtchaprlfrmgrl

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 08:13 PM

Thank you so much. That is it.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com