Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Dumb Question—How to Open BB Chariot Door?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Coelocanth

Coelocanth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 06 January 2024 - 10:08 AM

Got my first chariot and I cannot open the little door/hatch. It gives/wiggles slightly so I don't think it's glued, but it feels like I might break it before I get it open. Get the sense it's meant to slide straight backwards. 

Is there a latch or a trick to opening? Found a JPG of the packaging but didn't provide much of a clue.

#2 Shadow Bat

Shadow Bat

Serious Collector

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 360 posts

Posted 13 January 2024 - 08:10 AM

no trick, no latch, just pull it back. some are tighter than others but if it's not glued it will go

#3 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1853 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 13 January 2024 - 09:03 AM

no trick, no latch, just pull it back. some are tighter than others but if it's not glued it will go

Indeed, and if you don´t have too thick/big fingers you can also try to get your finger in and help/support it like that pushing against the back from the inside that might also make it a little easier in case it might be a little stuck (which can occur over time) in which case you might not have enough grip on the outside to actually pull it backward. If your finger doesn´t fit try something else to poke it with a little because that´s the ¨easiest¨ way to do it. Good luck and let it know once you´ve succeeded! 

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com