49 replies to this topic

#1 Kingjaja

Kingjaja

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:04 AM

Big Bad Toy Store has a slew of new beasts to pre order. Guys might want to check them out!

http://www.bigbadtoy....aspx?menu=2955

#2 glass67

glass67

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure, Pink Floyd, the Pacific Ocean, the 80's!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:28 AM

Thanks for the info! Picked some more up. October and November release dates? I hate to wait but I guess it will be a little easier on the bank account.

#3 b00sted

b00sted

The b00sted One!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Mega Bloks
    Battle Beasts
    Battlefield Heroes
    Android Modding

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:12 AM

I hope http://tfsource.com adds them soon as I really want to just pre order from one place..
Posted Image

#4 Run Amuck Duck

Run Amuck Duck

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:41 AM

Ugh, my pre-order queue on BBTS has become quite large, but that's okay. More trade bait!

#5 Glock

Glock

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:22 AM

Sounds like there are going to be plenty of these guys floating around. Lol Trade bait.

#6 cassel87

cassel87

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:53 PM

thats odd. why would they have pre-order dates of a month apart? thats pretty cool though. i wont have to mess around with blind boxes to get some of my favorites.
if my turtles ate my toys, id have to eat my turtles

#7 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:02 PM

Odds are there will be so many extras floating around here on LRG, you'll be able to get a complete set from LRG members alone.
What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

#8 b00sted

b00sted

The b00sted One!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Mega Bloks
    Battle Beasts
    Battlefield Heroes
    Android Modding

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:00 PM

TFSource emailed me back and put the new stuff up for order as well now. :)
Posted Image

#9 OmegaTraf

OmegaTraf

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:23 PM

That Turtle is awesome

#10 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:04 AM

Odds are there will be so many extras floating around here on LRG, you'll be able to get a complete set from LRG members alone.

I am interested in a few figures, and I have no doubt that I'll be able to get them, reasonably priced, off of here.

#11 JonnyPac

JonnyPac

The beast collector in the boonies...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1110 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:36 PM

I added to my Pile of Loot!!

#12 eightystoynut

eightystoynut

Team BATTLEBEASTS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Interests:80's Action Figures and mostly BB/LB

Posted 07 July 2012 - 09:55 AM

I am interested in a few figures, and I have no doubt that I'll be able to get them, reasonably priced, off of here.

Well I ordered a case so any of my extras I get I'll sell for cost to my fellow LRG'ers.

#13 JonnyPac

JonnyPac

The beast collector in the boonies...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1110 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:23 PM

Still those are cases of "land" figures, so I gather. I figure we'll see the two others pop up eventually. I ordered one case of 24; I may have extras as well. And if they release other 24 cases than "land" I will try to snag one of each.

#14 Coelocanth

Coelocanth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:54 PM

Still those are cases of "land" figures, so I gather. I figure we'll see the two others pop up eventually.

Personally, I'm waiting to place my order until this packaging is confirmed. It seems odd to sell boosters/cases with only the land figures with no mention of the others. They might be absolutely correct that these are only the land guys, but I'm gonna wait to be sure.

#15 glass67

glass67

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure, Pink Floyd, the Pacific Ocean, the 80's!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:05 AM

Still those are cases of "land" figures, so I gather. I figure we'll see the two others pop up eventually. I ordered one case of 24; I may have extras as well. And if they release other 24 cases than "land" I will try to snag one of each.

I ordered three cases even though it said they were land boosters. I'm not happy about how much this is costing me but I'm trying to make sure I have extras for my son and for trading with anyone who may need them here. I ordered three hoping that the cases aren't just land boosters, and I find it odd that the sea and air aren't up yet if that is how they are doing it. Fortunately, if the sea and air cases show up I can just cancel my preorders and grab a case of each.

#16 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:13 AM

What's up with all these pre orders guys?
Don't forget these are freshly produced figs and they will for sure hit the market with large amounts and maybe within several releases at a time so personally I'm not that interested in placing a pre order at the moment as there is a lot unclear of what to expect and I doubt we've to worry about their availability within the years to come.

And eventhough you've all placed pre orders only one of you will be the first so its not worth the battle :)

Edited by GJNL, 08 July 2012 - 11:14 AM.

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#17 glass67

glass67

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:39 AM

What's up with all these pre orders guys?
Don't forget these are freshly produced figs and they will for sure hit the market with large amounts and maybe within several releases at a time so personally I'm not that interested in placing a pre order at the moment as there is a lot unclear of what to expect and I doubt we've to worry about their availability within the years to come.

And eventhough you've all placed pre orders only one of you will be the first so its not worth the battle :)

I can see your point. Since I order through BBTS I'm certainly expecting to shave off some of what I preordered as we learn more details about how and when some of the figures will be released. I'm not at all concerned with being the first to get my figures, but I love getting a bunch of toys in the mail and sharing that excitement with my kids, who are getting many of the figures I ordered. While I agree that these will very likely be available to any person that wants them, I guess I haven't quite gotten over the experience I had with collecting MU, where preordering each wave became a necessity. It's just something I've gotten used to over the past few years.

#18 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:53 AM

Pre orders are the best way to show all the interest we have in this line. The more pre orders there are the better it is. I have pre ordered 1 of everything and 2 case of blind boxes. And I will certainly buy more when they will be made available as I want at least 2 of each so I could keep 1 of each sealed and open everything else.

#19 saleen123456

saleen123456

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:43 PM

Just a heads up for you guys, my store sells all sorts of figures and collectibles from japan and we import stuff regularly. So I put some feelers out and it looks like I can get these direct as well. So to get these I will have to order a ton of them and should have plenty of extra in stock for everyone when they are released.

#20 Run Amuck Duck

Run Amuck Duck

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:55 AM

For me, personally, I wouldn't have considered doing a pre-order if it wasn't for the sheer volume of products available for the line.

I love supporting brick and mortar toy retailers, but it's unlikely that any of the ones around here (South Jersey/Philadelphia) will get these immediately once they are available. Likewise, if I were to go to a store like Toy Tokyo in NYC, I could buy them in person, but chances are that the price would be jacked up enough that it would still be cheaper to go through this pre-order route.

Additionally, this is a blind-box figure line. My guess is that the "blazing red" lion figure is some sort of one-per-case chase figure. By pre-ordering a full case, I have a better chance of getting something like that, and because the pre-orders of cases have sold out, I get the feeling there won't be a lot of those chase figures to go around.

Finally, if you've been following the coverage thus far, we all know that some figures have been shown in different paint schemes. It's possible that after this initial run, some of the popular figures will be done again, but in different colors, so these first figures might be the only opportunity you get to purchase figures in a particular color scheme.

#21 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:34 AM

Just a heads up for you guys, my store sells all sorts of figures and collectibles from japan and we import stuff regularly. So I put some feelers out and it looks like I can get these direct as well. So to get these I will have to order a ton of them and should have plenty of extra in stock for everyone when they are released.

Count me in :joecool:

#22 Coelocanth

Coelocanth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:46 AM

Count me in :joecool:

Me too!

#23 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:42 AM

I ordered three cases even though it said they were land boosters. I'm not happy about how much this is costing me but I'm trying to make sure I have extras for my son and for trading with anyone who may need them here. I ordered three hoping that the cases aren't just land boosters, and I find it odd that the sea and air aren't up yet if that is how they are doing it. Fortunately, if the sea and air cases show up I can just cancel my preorders and grab a case of each.

I imagine one case will suffice.
I bet you would get a full assortment of every Beast available plus multiples from one box of 24.

#24 glass67

glass67

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:39 AM

I imagine one case will suffice.
I bet you would get a full assortment of every Beast available plus multiples from one box of 24.

You could be right, but I ordered that many based on the hope that there will be beasts from all three tribes in the cases. I also ordered extras because I'm giving some to my brother and the two boys in my house. Believe me, if I could find a way to cut costs I would, but it will be worth it to introduce a new generation of battle beasts to my children.
But if I do have extras I will be more than happy to help out anyone on the forums that may need some!

#25 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:47 AM

You could be right, but I ordered that many based on the hope that there will be beasts from all three tribes in the cases. I also ordered extras because I'm giving some to my brother and the two boys in my house. Believe me, if I could find a way to cut costs I would, but it will be worth it to introduce a new generation of battle beasts to my children.
But if I do have extras I will be more than happy to help out anyone on the forums that may need some!

There might be Beasts from all tribes with most being land base but I think you might be looking at something like
Beast A x6
Beast B x4
Beast C x4
Beast D x4
Beast E x4
Beast F x2

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com