125 replies to this topic

#51 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 12:18 PM

I know I was too. It just looks like a goofy aligator. I think 1/2 of them are gonna look cool and the other half are gonna look crappy/goofy/badly sculpted. But the cool ones look really sweet.

I think my favorite so far has to be the GIND T-Rex. It just looks so freakin cool. Very well sculpted too. :(
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#52 Czarcher

Czarcher

Ruling Lands Far And Wide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
  • Interests:Ultraman,
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 12 June 2007 - 12:29 PM

I gotta say I'm a little intrigued/bored ,so I think I'll pick some up tonight and check em' out !

#53 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1464 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 12:34 PM

Still a bit miffed the walmarts near me don't carry them and everywhere else is still sold out. grr.
-Bary

#54 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 12:39 PM

Are you 100% sure they dont? It isnt like Walmart to change stuff like that in a general area. You are in NY right? I am in Baltimore and they have been at every walmart I have been to but one. You are checking in the playdough isle right? It isnt with the normal toys, but with the weird stuff like crayons and playdough.
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#55 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• 1464 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 01:20 PM

Ye, I've checked up and down the whole department and had them check the UPC code with their system and still no luck.
-Barry

#56 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• 1464 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 05:54 PM

Ok, well I've got the best grlfriend ever... she was out of town for a conference today about 3 hours away and what does she come home and surprise me with... 6 eggs she found at a Target out there :huh:

Unfortunately they were mostly full of doubles:

3 (THREE!!!) Brontosaurus
2 Spinosaurus (my new fave!)
1 Coelophysis

so now here's my current list of extras:

2 Brontosaurus
1 Spinosaurus
1 Coelophysis
1 Glowy Brontosaurus

and what i still need:

Therizinosaurus
Tyranosaurus Rex
Pterodactyl
Scelidosaurus
Stegosaurus
Ornitholestes
Archaeopteryx
Postosuchus
Longisquama
Glowy Tyranosaurus Rex
Glowy Triceratops

anyone wanna trade?
-Barry

#57 Czarcher

Czarcher

Ruling Lands Far And Wide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
  • Interests:Ultraman,
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 12 June 2007 - 09:32 PM

I bought the last 3 eggs at a wall-mart by my place. I got a Glow T-Rex, Postosuchus, and Styrachosaurus.

#58 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• 1464 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 03:09 PM

Anyone get any more of these? Still waiting on a restock everywhere out my way. What poor inventory management Target must have.
-Barry

#59 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:20 PM

I swapped Czarcher for his three.....but havent had time to go look for more eggs. My friend went to NY with his wife and said he saw a TON in a toysrus up there. He said it was like a wall of them and it would have made me cry. :lol: I still have to swing by the Target near my work to see what they have there.
Posted Image

#60 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• 1464 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 05:57 PM

It looks like my area of NY (Rochester) keeps giving me the shaft, Walmart's don't carry them and Toys R Us only has the volcano sets (which really sucks as I've got a nice sized gift card for there that I've been holding onto for a good few months waiting for something worthwhile to come along).

Haven't checked TRU in 2-3 weeks though so maybe it's worth taking another look.

-Barry

#61 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
  • Interests:Sega Master System and Segas other Consoles and games., Legos
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 26 June 2007 - 07:08 AM

I'm a bit miffed at the double ratio I have gotten I fizzed 9 eggs.

Got 3 of thecondont, 2 glowy brontys and 2 Kentrosaurus

almost 50%. At this rate id have to spent around 200 bucks to get 24 of em.
A bit pricey.

Edited by Adamantiumwulf, 26 June 2007 - 07:08 AM.

"I've always believed that a lot of the trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other." Ronald Regan - April 11, 1984

#62 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• 1464 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 08:03 AM

I think it must have something to do with the distrbution in some of the cases as I ran into the same situation with the ones my girlfriend got me when she was out of town but have not ran into an abundance of doubles from the ones I've been getting from Target. Must just be a "bad case" here and there.

I'd trade you some of my doubles but I've got those 3 already unfortunately, though I migt still be interested in the glowy brontosaurus depending on how my next several eggs and future trades go, i think he'd be a good army builder!
-Barry

#63 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• 1464 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 07:48 PM

RESTOCKS!!!

Finally all my hounding has paid off and Target is restocked (well, one at least), so I was able to get 7 more today. Updated list of extras/wants are as follows (though I may go for a glowy bronto army depending on how trades work out):

current list of extras:

1 Styrachosaurus
1 Kentrosaurus (error with 2 heads/no tail)
2 Brontosaurus
1 Thecodont
1 Postosuchus
2 Glowy Brontosaurus

and what i still need:

Tyranosaurus Rex
Pterodactyl
Stegosaurus
Ornitholestes
Archaeopteryx
Longisquama
Glowy Triceratops

trades? anyone? bueller? .....bueller? ...........bueller?

-Barry

Edited by lhssenior, 27 June 2007 - 06:28 AM.

#64 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 04:23 AM

Hey man.....our trade is on. <_< Now you dont need a Therizinosaurus or a GITD Tyranosaurus Rex. :D
Posted Image

#65 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• 1464 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 01:25 PM

So anyone here still collecting these? I just saw that now they have a 6-egg bundle pack. I wonder if that's a sign that the line is doing well or that they've got a warehouse full of eggs that they're trying to clean out. I wonder with the high rates of duplicates in the same cases of these if they've sorted them so you won't get duplicates out of the same 6-pack. I'm almost tempted to pick one up just to check the distribution.

I think these were a great idea and the line could have taken off like crazy but their price point was higher than the market could support. One of the Targets near me has stopped selling the line but the other two still carry it.

If anyone has any doubles or isn't collecting them any more, I'm still looking for a few of these guys to finish up my set:

Pterodactyl
Ornitholestes
Archaeopteryx
Coelophysis

Can you believe out of only needing 4 more I still don't have EITHER of the flying dinos

#66 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 01:40 PM

I have a handful of these guys. I have the T-Rex, and the GITD-Rex also.
They are sort of neat, but not as neat as I initially thought they'd be.

#67 Ossified

Ossified

Serious Collector

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 02:59 PM

I have about twenty of these...with a few doubles as well. Neat little guys. The girlfriend and I had a ball mixing and matching the pieces like two fools..lol :huh: I am seeing now at several WalMarts around here that they have a huge pack of SIX eggs on clearance for $12...maybe I should be snatching those up, eh? Anyhow, just thought Id add my 2 cents about this neat little line...
:lol:

-JD
Banned for stiffing Ghost Lion in the 2007 Secret Santa exchange.

#68 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 04:36 AM

6 for 12?!?!? Great.....now I am gonna have to go to walmart and check them out again. DANGIT! PM me with the extras you have....I am still interested in these. :lol:
Posted Image

#69 Ossified

Ossified

Serious Collector

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:08 AM

6 for 12?!?!? Great.....now I am gonna have to go to walmart and check them out again. DANGIT! PM me with the extras you have....I am still interested in these. <_<

Andrew and Barry...you both have PMs. Im gonna try and hit the WalMart near me today and get a few of those "6-for $12" clearance packs...Ill post the results here.

-JD

#70 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:15 AM

PMed you back man! <_< If I get what I need from you Ill have almost a total set. :D

**EDIT**

Here is a picture of the list since you lost yours....sorry for the colors on it I couldnt find a fresh version

Posted Image

Edited by CCVegita, 10 December 2007 - 06:47 PM.

Posted Image

#71 Ossified

Ossified

Serious Collector

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 06:00 PM

OK. Thought Id have a go at collecting these. Heres all who I NEED: ** EDIT ** Acquired a few, and have a few more to swap **

Euoplocephalus
Ornithomimus
Scelidosaurus
Stegosaurus
Ornitholestes
Archaeopteryx
Longisquama
GITD Stegosaurus

And here are ones I have to OFFER: (For Beasts or Dinos I need..)

Pterodactyl
Thecodont
Styrachosaurus
Spinosaurus
Brontosaurus
T-Rex
Allosaurus (missing a leg...rrrr...damned sink drain..)
GITD Triceratops (ditto...)
Carnotaurus (missing a leg and an arm...sink again..:lol:)
Kentrosaurus

LMK!

-JD

Edited by Ossified, 01 November 2007 - 02:48 PM.

#72 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 06:05 PM

Dude if I were you I would just take the S trap out from under the sink They are probably still in there and it isnt THAT hard to take it off and put back on as long as you can get a wrench big enough. :lol:
Posted Image

#73 Ossified

Ossified

Serious Collector

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 06:17 PM

Dude if I were you I would just take the S trap out from under the sink They are probably still in there and it isnt THAT hard to take it off and put back on as long as you can get a wrench big enough. :o

Sheeesh man...Im Irish Catholic...lol..ALL my peoples are either masons, plumbers, or DRUNKS...or sometimes all THREE.... You dont think I have THOUGHT of that?? :o After I cursed myself up and down I pulled the trap, PVC hardware, easy...and nope..they were GONE...flushed away forever to the sewers. :lol: Anyhow, could be worse..could have been some of her $$$ jewelery, eh?
:o

-JD

#74 dinopack

dinopack

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 02:39 PM

Hello,

I'm looking for Postosuchus, do you still have him?

Thanks,
Dan

Edited by dinopack, 03 December 2007 - 02:41 PM.

#75 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 02:45 PM

I might have an extra if you have a Scelidosaurus to trade me for it. LMK
Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com