• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 03 June 2015 - 07:01 PM

As of June 3, 2015, the Ugglys Pet Shop has come to TRU in USA. 

The store I was at had 18 different 8-packs at $10 each.

There are duplicates among the visible figures, but all 18 packs were indeed unique. 

(Edit: In hindsight I think there might have only been 16 unique packs rather than 18.)

Conceivably, this means that the whole series is contained within one wave (18 X 8 = 144, and there are 90 to collect in the base set). 

Unfortunately, I could not spare $180 in one drop to find out. 

(Edit: Absolutely not the case at all.  There will be at least two distinct waves to collect the set.)

This thread is to track what figures are hidden in the packs based on what figures are visible. 

Also, add what figures are in the blind 2-packs based on any identifying numbers stamped on the packages.

For a general discussion of the toyline, please use the "Mega Thread" here:

http://www.littlerub...opic=224615&hl=

I put some photos of the Gross Homes over there.

There are six visible figures per 8-pack, and the two hidden figures are at the bottom. 

Each 8-pack also has one poop (or two when a metallic turd is included). 

The two hidden figures will be the same per unique pack, but I suspect the poop(s) included is/are truly random. 

First, here are checklists:

Attached Files

#2 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 03 June 2015 - 07:07 PM

Here are the first two 8-packs that I got.  The hidden figures (and poop) are at the bottom.  If you want to contribute to this tracking thread, this might be the best way to illustrate the pack contents. 

Attached Files

#3 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:45 PM

df22611c-5f30-4099-bd90-6658cc90395a_zps

9f714da7-a7ce-4797-9196-b7618e91fcd7_zps

#4 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 05 June 2015 - 08:40 PM

Two more.  Found a gold turd. 

Attached Files

#5 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 08 June 2015 - 04:42 PM

Six packs in and I have 12 duplicates.  Also...

Conceivably, this means that the whole series is contained within one wave (18 X 8 = 144, and there are 90 to collect in the base set).  Unfortunately, I could not spare $180 in one drop to find out. 

HAHA.  Did I really think that Moose would be even that accommodating?  Or course not.  It is already evident that there will be another wave to track down in order to complete a base set.  Who knows when, where, or if this wave will arrive. 

Like other releases, Moose has intentionally excluded certain figures and certain colorways from the initial wave.  Figures like Dork-Shire Terrier, Junk Russel, and Spewy Spider are not in this wave at all. Hopefully, Moose will do an abbreviated second wave of only 8 or 9 new packs.  But, I have to warn you that if they follow their typical release strategy there will be more like 16 or 18 new packs and a huge glut of duplicate figures acquired in the process of tracking down one set.  The base set will probably end up being 36 unique 8-packs.  This is $360 dollars -- or over $440 when you add in the Gross Homes and two additional playsets. 

Just a $440 warning for completists. 

This will yield 198 duplicates.  If you could get price-paid ($1.25 per figure) back by re-selling each duplicate, then that's about $247 back.  So, there's that as a possibility. 

There is always the additional hiccup that the second wave will not actually be released or will be limited to some strange geographical region or obscure discount store, making completing the set even more difficult and expensive.

Attached Files

Edited by steverotters, 08 June 2015 - 04:59 PM.

#6 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 23 June 2015 - 11:07 AM

Pack 7 and 8.

Attached Files

#7 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 23 June 2015 - 11:18 AM

To find yourself a gold turd, look for the red crab.  Notice that the same pack has variable crap. 

Attached Files

#8 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 24 June 2015 - 12:08 PM

Pack 9 and 10.

Attached Files

#9 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 27 June 2015 - 02:30 PM

Here's the pack I got today:

19213007575_f4f25a2981.jpg

14460229430_bb17eb3c18_n.jpg

#10 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 05 July 2015 - 02:45 AM

Pack 11 and 12.

Attached Files

#11 BrianH

BrianH

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 04:56 PM

Got this one today

Attached Files

#12 zfisher323

zfisher323

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 08:27 AM

Hi - I've picked up a couple of these and kinda dig them. Thinking of adding them to Toy Collector - anyone interested in helping convert the checklist from a pdf to a list in excel? Perhaps someone has already that and can send my way? That way I can quickly add to Toy Collector to help out all the completists. Thanks!

Zack

Developer of Toy Collector 

https://itunes.apple...d919363870?mt=8

#13 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 03 December 2015 - 01:46 PM

Picked up the two obvious Spewy Spider packs a couple weeks ago. 

Also Series 2 has been out since before Halloween.  There are 3 packs of 20 available that TRU.

Attached Files

#14 hornetsfan

hornetsfan

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 07:01 PM

Wish I would have found this board sooner, I was looking for a puggly for xmas and got lucky and got a grey one in a can, but this could have saved me time and money.  I ended up going out on xmas eve to walmart and picking up one of the packs with the Green Puggly.  

I've been watching a lot of videos on youtube and noticed one of the packs posted here had a limited edition in it, but otherwise the layouts seem accurate. I also picked up 2 more 8 packs as xmas gifts that haven't been posted here yet, so hopefully I can see them open them and post the results.  

Top row:  Shocker Spaniel 022, Turdle 014, Germy Shepard 072, Worried Whippet 055.  Bottom Row:  Hideous Husky 043 and Old English Sheep-Bog 016 

Hidden:  White Puggly 088 and Brown Maggoty Mastiff 073

Top row:  Smelly Bum Boxer 030, Horrid Hamster 049, Funky Frog 006, Dork-Shire Terrier 017.  Bottom Row:  Naughty Corgi 054, Burnt Sausage Dog 063.

Hidden:  Black Spewy Spider 045 and Grey Toadkill 076.  

Both had only one poop.  I think the first package listed had a yellow sticky long poop and the other was a brown sticky with some type of track (I think tire, but didn't get a close look)

Edited by hornetsfan, 28 December 2015 - 06:07 AM.

#15 Acidonia

Acidonia

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 01:13 PM

Series 2 of these is out in UK now Ive only seen 4 packs of them though. Much better figure variety there not all dogs begin sick this time and quite alot more fish based ones like jelly fish/puffer fish/sea horse and a snail. They also have got rid of the sticky figures for glow in the dark skeleton pets instead. Shame no where ive been in UK ever seemed to get wave 2 of series 1 so no spider for me.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#16 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 25 January 2016 - 02:25 PM

Finally found the 3rd spider pack! 

Anyone in the UK who wants me to get them a spider pack, I will do so.  The TRU near me has the other two spider packs (orange and black, see photos above).  This is the only 3rd spider pack that they had.  There is a possibility that I could check another TRU if you really want all three.  Just pay actual cost, $10.85 US per pack, plus actual shipping.  I will send all figures from the actual pack or the whole pack if you want them unopened for some reason.  Anyway, just trying to help.  If Moose follows the usual shtick, they are going to show up at Poundtown anyway, along with some other figures not released in the US.

Attached Files

Edited by steverotters, 26 January 2016 - 07:25 AM.

#17 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 25 January 2016 - 02:28 PM

Here is the Series 2 checklist, front and back. 

Attached Files

#18 Hiryani

Hiryani

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 09:04 PM

White toadkill can be found here. .

Attached Files

#19 Hiryani

Hiryani

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 09:07 PM

And if you're looking for the dark brown smelly shihtzu..

Attached Files

#20 Hiryani

Hiryani

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 05:42 AM

Here's the white puggly and dark brown Maggoty Mastiff hidden in this 8 pack.

Attached Files

Edited by Hiryani, 28 February 2016 - 05:43 AM.

#21 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 08 March 2016 - 06:55 PM

Here are two packs from Series 2.

Red turds!  Ouchie!

Attached Files

Edited by steverotters, 08 March 2016 - 06:55 PM.

#22 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 11 March 2016 - 08:03 AM

I gotta get my hands on that red Turdle.

It's like he was made for me!

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#23 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 02:26 PM

Series 1 has reached UK clearance - good news as £2.99 is a much better price for 8 figures than £9.99.

I found 18 different 8 packs; all the inner blisters are coded 19409-W2- and then a number between 1 and 18.

Unfortunately, unlike with Mutant Mania, the codes can't be seen without opening the packs, so you'll have to distinguish between them visually.

I figure W2 probably means Wave 2, and that there are "only" these 18 assortments available.

19409-W2-1 to 19409-W2-6

Attached File  W2-01.JPG   152.58K   1 downloads  Attached File  W2-02.JPG   148.88K   1 downloads  

Attached File  W2-03.JPG   168.54K   2 downloads  Attached File  W2-04.JPG   146.78K   2 downloads  

Attached File  W2-05.JPG   147.68K   4 downloads  Attached File  W2-06.JPG   156.41K   2 downloads

Edited by Strontium Dog, 01 May 2016 - 02:30 PM.

<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8b0000;">Stuff I'm selling: <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=220814">Madballs Water Squirters</a> *</strong></span> <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=154077">Gormiti</a> * <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=148080">Miscellaneous (MIMP, FOA etc)</a></strong></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#808000;">Stuff I really need:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=235893"><strong>HERE</strong></a></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#008000;">Stuff I collect:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...showtopic=44163"><strong>Gormiti</strong></a></span><br><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#4b0082;">Get your own easy-to-use</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...ndpost&p=264795"><strong>M.U.S.C.L.E.</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">or</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...08"><strong>MIMP Series 1/2</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">checklists!</span></span>

#24 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 02:29 PM

19409-W2-7 to 19409-W2-12

Attached File  W2-07.JPG   169.47K   1 downloads  Attached File  W2-08.JPG   167K   0 downloads  

Attached File  W2-09.JPG   174.08K   1 downloads  Attached File  W2-10.JPG   173.77K   2 downloads  

Attached File  W2-11.JPG   180.29K   1 downloads  Attached File  W2-12.JPG   194.57K   0 downloads

<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8b0000;">Stuff I'm selling: <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=220814">Madballs Water Squirters</a> *</strong></span> <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=154077">Gormiti</a> * <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=148080">Miscellaneous (MIMP, FOA etc)</a></strong></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#808000;">Stuff I really need:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=235893"><strong>HERE</strong></a></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#008000;">Stuff I collect:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...showtopic=44163"><strong>Gormiti</strong></a></span><br><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#4b0082;">Get your own easy-to-use</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...ndpost&p=264795"><strong>M.U.S.C.L.E.</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">or</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...08"><strong>MIMP Series 1/2</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">checklists!</span></span>

#25 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 02:34 PM

And 19409-W2-13 to 19409-W2-18

Attached File  W2-13.JPG   190.67K   0 downloads  Attached File  W2-14.JPG   165.75K   2 downloads  

Attached File  W2-15.JPG   191.96K   1 downloads  Attached File  W2-16.JPG   204.83K   1 downloads  

Attached File  W2-17.JPG   169.54K   2 downloads  Attached File  W2-18.JPG   165.66K   1 downloads

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ugly, uggly, ugglys, moose

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com