#76 Aikola

Aikola

Main Offender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 09:21 AM

BUMP

Bump right back at you, I am planning to make one of these on my website but at the moment I have no time (and been a bit lazy, even my collection website has been neglected these past few weeks)
I have a load of photos from Brojo so have a load of images to use.
Aikola: Collecting figures that no-one else cares about since 2007.
"Punk Rock: A loud, fast and deliberately offensive style of rock music"

My Trade List
My Little Army
Aikola's Mini Boglin Colour Archive

#77 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 09:25 AM

BUMP

Bump right back at you, I am planning to make one of these on my website but at the moment I have no time (and been a bit lazy, even my collection website has been neglected these past few weeks)
I have a load of photos from Brojo so have a load of images to use.

That is awesome, but, I was referring to having a guide right here on this site, like the BB/LB guide. Off site guides are nice, but, I was speaking in terms of having it all in one place.

That said, I can't wait to see your site when it is finished. I am sure it will be killer! :)

#78 zfisher323

zfisher323

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 04:52 PM

Did a guide ever get finished for these? I'd love to turn it into an iPhone/iPod checklist app.

Zack

#79 RareBob

RareBob

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Interests:MIMPS :) Series 1, 2 and 3

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:31 AM

Did a guide ever get finished for these? I'd love to turn it into an iPhone/iPod checklist app.

Zack

Awesome id love to have one (cept have no iphone would be cool though)
This site has loads of pics not finished but still best around

http://www.monstercollecting.com/

Looking forward to seeing it matey - any help i can give will do as have some MIMPs pics that aren't on there yet

Bob

#80 citizensean

citizensean

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:01 AM

I'm so glad I stumbled onto this forum! I've been having a clear out and re-discovered a bunch of MIMP and mini boglins, nice to see I'm not alone in enjoying them! Impressed myself by finding my all purple Drude.

Really awesome photos Asator!

Edited by citizensean, 26 August 2011 - 08:02 AM.

#81 Guest_the2ofclubs_*

Guest_the2ofclubs_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:28 AM

Been meaning to join this site for a while finally got round to it. I need a check list on the ninja warriors and the weapons. There was a site that I did have on bookmark on my phone but I've had a new one since does anybody know of the site or is there any chance some one could post it to my email? I can't open script on this site on my phone so limited to some stuff its a bb bold so emails are easy. Really after the weapons. Email is the2ofclubs@hotmail.co.uk thanks

#82 Guest_the2ofclubs_*

Guest_the2ofclubs_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:30 AM

Aikola??? Why do I recognise you??? Have you bid on my ebay???

#83 lordskylark

lordskylark

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:11 PM

If anyone wants any images for another MIMP guide, feel free to use any of these (I do NOT want any credit for these, but please don't take credit for yourself). There is not all that many, but I figured since I took them anyways, that they might not go to waste if someone wanted to use them for something.

http://www.thezorkli...y/temp/MIMP.zip

#84 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:24 PM

If anyone wants any images for another MIMP guide, feel free to use any of these (I do NOT want any credit for these, but please don't take credit for yourself). There is not all that many, but I figured since I took them anyways, that they might not go to waste if someone wanted to use them for something.

http://www.thezorklibrary.com/history/temp/MIMP.zip

Thank you lordskylark, I was looking for a place with a crapload of MIMP pics and that was perfect!
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com