5 replies to this topic

#1 Orca

Orca

The Idea Man & Custom Vehicle Inventor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 06:05 PM

Does anyone have a translated version of the Laserbeast book or even the Battlebeast book from Japan???? or did the people who own them have to learn to read Japanese to get anything from it other than pretty pictures????? I would love to know what is being said on the backs of the trading cards or in the Japanese Phamplets themselves. I'd like to know more of the whole BB/LB world, other than what i have been making up. Thank-you for any information.

#2 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:59 PM

I remember a member here had done a similar job some years ago. I will see if I can find anything about it.

#3 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 14 November 2014 - 12:44 PM

yeah, I'm 95% sure it was WhiteLeo and someone else working on that a while back. He had posted translations for various things, including the back-story, but they were pretty buried and I can't locate them again at the moment. I might have offline copies somewhere that I can repost but it'll take some digging.

Meanwhile, here are a couple threads of mine that contain some translated scanned content that I had linked to in another thread recently:

http://www.littlerub...howtopic=156035

http://www.littlerub...howtopic=197278

#4 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:03 PM

yeah, I'm 95% sure it was WhiteLeo and someone else working on that a while back. He had posted translations for various things, including the back-story, but they were pretty buried and I can't locate them again at the moment. I might have offline copies somewhere that I can repost but it'll take some digging.

Meanwhile, here are a couple threads of mine that contain some translated scanned content that I had linked to in another thread recently:

http://www.littlerub...howtopic=156035

http://www.littlerub...howtopic=197278

Yes, I started to do it I had a few pages translated. But it was beginning to overtake other things I was doing.

Attached Files

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#5 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:10 PM

I wasn't able to upload a couple pages they were to big.

Attached Files

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#6 Skullcruncher

Skullcruncher

Transformer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 09:28 PM

Wow they are cool, I better stand all my beasts up, currently most of them are in the prisoner position :blink:  I will read the rest when I get home from work. Thanks WhiteLeo!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com