• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 fisheye

fisheye

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Muscle. Marvel Comics. Marvel Trading Cards. PS4/PS5/Switch/GBA/DS/3DS gaming.

Posted 20 May 2016 - 07:53 AM

I'm not sure if there is anyone here who's into Funko's vinyl figures. The Target I work for got in two lines about a month ago. Fallout and Batman. So I decided to pick up a couple of the Fallout figures.(I'm not really a fan of Batman) I have to say they're pretty damn cool. They even match the Fallout style. I'm thinking of springing for the rest of what we have in stock. They really haven't moved at all in the past month. 

Attached File  20160520_082515.jpg   72.03K   3 downloads Attached File  20160520_082523.jpg   87.38K   3 downloads

Attached File  20160520_082722.jpg   56.92K   3 downloads Attached File  20160520_082737.jpg   65.86K   0 downloads

#2 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 08:54 AM

Are you in Walnut Creek?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 fisheye

fisheye

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Muscle. Marvel Comics. Marvel Trading Cards. PS4/PS5/Switch/GBA/DS/3DS gaming.

Posted 20 May 2016 - 10:13 AM

No? I live in southern Arizona.

If there is a joke there then it went right over my head. 

#4 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 20 May 2016 - 10:14 AM

I've got a handful of these I'm trying to sell, if you're interested, I can cut you a deal!

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#5 fisheye

fisheye

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 10:24 AM

I've got a handful of these I'm trying to sell, if you're interested, I can cut you a deal!

It would depend on the line. For example, I don't want any Batman ones etc. Unless you mean you have some Fallout ones. Then I might be interested. 

#6 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 20 May 2016 - 10:30 AM

It would depend on the line. For example, I don't want any Batman ones etc. Unless you mean you have some Fallout ones. Then I might be interested. 

I've sent you a PM. I have several Fallout ones for sale as well as a couple of Sci-Fi.

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#7 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 02:39 PM

There are several targets near me.  of them, the Walnut Creek one is the only one that has ever had Fallout minis, and it still has them.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8 fisheye

fisheye

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 02:51 PM

Ah ok. I'm not sure how many have the figures here. We have 6 Targets here. But they're pretty widespread. I almost never have to go to another one. But I can say that the one I work at is the only Super Target in the city. I don't know if that would have anything to do with it. 

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com