• Interests:MIMP
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

This and that - mostly that!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:08 PM

I'd say green dragon is rare, not seen many of them since I restarted collecting, only about 4 of them in 2 years.

I'd agree about the green Dragon and it's rarity - I also need one if you have one going begging ha! I also agree with most of redcap's list, apart from green Gorgon. I have one of those and have only been collecting for just over a month. Personally I've found pink Herne impossible to find in that time. :wallbash:

#27 dielaughing

dielaughing

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Tennis, Gym, Reading, Horror films, Heavy Metal music, collecting mimps and boglins

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:24 AM

Pink herne pops up quite often so you'll get one sooner than later I think.
The gorgon may be uncommon etc but like people saying light purple ogre is too, they dont sell for hardly anything on their own it seems
My needs HERE

My dupes HERE

Feedback

#28 Metalmonkey

Metalmonkey

Ironhaus apprentice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts
  • Interests:Collecting/making/talking about LRGs.

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:40 PM

On the subject of rarity, I have two questions regarding this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Monster-My-Pocket-Golem-Neon-Blue-/160797751796?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25704af9f4

1. Why is this guy claiming Blue Golem is 'very rare', and starting the bidding at nearly 10 quid?
2. Why is someone bidding on it??

I bid on that figure & won it. I don't know why the seller listed is as very rare, but in the 2 or so years collecting mimp I've never got one in a lot that I've win, but I havent been actively looking for him until a few months ago.
You see, I've got both magenta/cyan jabberwock & neon green dragon but I don't have this figure and it pissed me off!
I needed him to finish my series 2. what's wrong with that?

He has bid on the same figure here too.
http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3cc61fc049
Crazy fool

What, are you stalking me on eBay dude? Sheesh, what's it to you? :pardon:

I actually asked this seller if he had these figures that I needed and he set them up as an auction rather than letting me buy it now. As soon a I clicked on them that bloke had bid on them - annoying - so I'm hoping he'll be happy enough with his ridiculously overpriced blue Golem that he's bidding on and leave this little lot for me. :thumbsup:

Dude, I had no idea it was meant for anyone. It never said anything in the listing & at the time I hadn't won the first one.
Yeah dude, you can have it! I sent the seller a message asking them to cancel my bid so I don't inflate the price.

Honestly but, I gotta say I feel like I've been scrutinized for bidding on this figure but really it's none of anyone's business.
I don't care eBay bullies or police, no one else is paying for the shit I win except for me.
So sad the mimp community is more set on bickering about trivial shit than actually helping each other out,
Seems so much easier to just diss someone instead. :confused:

bannerfans20blog2015.jpgbanner2015_1.jpg

#29 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:19 AM

On the topic of people paying ridiculously high prices for standard MIMP - When looking at completed listings just I noticed that someone paid £13 plus p&p for a neon purple Coatlicue!! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've got that figure and surely it's pretty easy to come across. Then again, it was o**c who bought it and they go for anything and everything!

#30 dielaughing

dielaughing

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Tennis, Gym, Reading, Horror films, Heavy Metal music, collecting mimps and boglins

Posted 05 June 2012 - 12:29 PM

it does strike me as a pretty high price for that, seeing as its not hugely rare and does turn up fairly often. Was it just a single figure auction?
My needs HERE

My dupes HERE

Feedback

#31 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:45 PM

it does strike me as a pretty high price for that, seeing as its not hugely rare and does turn up fairly often. Was it just a single figure auction?

Yep single figure, not even a card with it or anything.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com