http://www.ebay.com/...tm/252525099864
Please, by all means, let this guy know the value of his figures! Hahahahaha

#2 fisheye

fisheye

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Muscle. Marvel Comics. Marvel Trading Cards. PS4/PS5/Switch/GBA/DS/3DS gaming.

Posted 04 September 2016 - 11:12 AM

He'll figure it out by it not selling. Just like the rest of overpriced Muscle sellers. 

#3 OneTallPonderosa

OneTallPonderosa

OCD Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE, LEGO, MIMP, Ballpoint Pens, Insects, Coins, Books

Posted 04 September 2016 - 12:46 PM

What really gets me about sellers like this is how they think a certain item will sell at their ridiculous buy it now price, when there are numerous other ones already up on eBay for a much cheaper price.

For instance, his $65 claw.  There are at least 5 others up at a cheaper buy-it-now that have not sold?  WHY WOULD YOURS SELL?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

Check out my want list: http://www.littlerub...howtopic=269336

I am always looking for more Robin Mask #214, Sunshine, Announcer, Claw, and Parthenon - MUSCLE or KESHI of any type!

LETS MAKE A DEAL! :ph34r:

#4 DaHumorist

DaHumorist

ig: @itsgregstoys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 10:34 PM

I went ahead and messaged the guy. Here was his response: "Like I told your forum friend 'deq', who just prompted you to email, the property belongs to me. I'll set whatever price I want for my property. That's the difference between 'mine' and 'not mine'."

So yeah, he knows what he's doing. He's hoping he can successfully rip off some poor schmoe.

#5 fisheye

fisheye

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Muscle. Marvel Comics. Marvel Trading Cards. PS4/PS5/Switch/GBA/DS/3DS gaming.

Posted 04 September 2016 - 10:44 PM

What I don't understand is that he has other Muscle sales for far less. His prices are seriously all over the place. Asking $120 for a flesh Mammoth Man and then $10 for a salmon Arch Sunshine. 

Edited by fisheye, 04 September 2016 - 10:45 PM.

#6 cloning007

cloning007

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 03:48 AM

to lazy to take the time to research, which normally means we get a good deal on some muscle figures, but not in this case he, prob thinks people will make offers and he will take the best one

#7 Sixthwizard

Sixthwizard

6thWizard

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1977 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 05:44 AM

"Like I told your forum friend 'deq', who just prompted you to email, the property belongs to me. I'll set whatever price I want for my property. That's the difference between 'mine' and 'not mine'."

hahaha- I don't know how many times I told this guy- "IN ZERO FORMS, DID I TELL YOU TO/SUGGEST TO CHANGE YOUR PRICES, JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THE VALUES!"- And his immediate reply would be- "I am not changing my prices for you, etc."

#8 OneTallPonderosa

OneTallPonderosa

OCD Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE, LEGO, MIMP, Ballpoint Pens, Insects, Coins, Books

Posted 05 September 2016 - 09:11 AM

The guy is obviously a grade A toolbag.

to lazy to take the time to research, which normally means we get a good deal on some muscle figures, but not in this case he, prob thinks people will make offers and he will take the best one

I doubt this is the case, since he knew the names and numbers of the figures.  No way he had that info without doing research.

I say everyone just bombard him with offers at 0.01 per figure. Let him clean his inbox out of 1000 worthless messages.

Check out my want list: http://www.littlerub...howtopic=269336

I am always looking for more Robin Mask #214, Sunshine, Announcer, Claw, and Parthenon - MUSCLE or KESHI of any type!

LETS MAKE A DEAL! :ph34r:

#9 Screamer

Screamer

Ping Pong Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE #136, TMNT Sidekicks, GB Companion Ghosts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 03:32 PM

I went ahead and messaged the guy. Here was his response:

"Like I told your forum friend 'deq', who just prompted you to email, the property belongs to me. I'll set whatever price I want for my property. That's the difference between 'mine' and 'not mine'."

So yeah, he knows what he's doing. He's hoping he can successfully rip off some poor schmoe.

So this might also suggest he is a member here? I mean not a real member or a member that offers anything of substance to the community. You know the kind. Show up clueless, ask a bunch of questions because they are too lazy to do any legwork themselves to then take all the info given to them and throw it out the window. And then leave here bitter with a broken stick in their ass because their recently discovered 25 year old toys that have been collecting dust in their parents attic isn't going to pay for their rent. Sad.

#10 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 10:54 AM

I'll pay him $180 for that red Mammothman...

If he's willing to throw himself in front of a moving train right after.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com