No replies to this topic

#1 rock-n-wrestling

rock-n-wrestling

Disaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 01 June 2003 - 08:34 AM

On an uncharted island somewhere in the South Pacific, we see the glow of a bonfire and hear the sound of drums as the inhabitants hold a celebration for their most honored champion Superflea Jimmy Snookums(#211)...
Snookums:"Ah yes, another wonderful beach party. We should do this every week."
Attendant:"We do, sire"
Snookums:"Oh right, well you'll have to excuse me, these mai tais are excellent and it is no secret that I've drunk more than any champion should have. If I don't let some go then I will soil most if not all of my royal loin cloth."
(Snookums makes his way behind a convenient palm tree and is surprised by what he finds...)
Snookums:"Wow what a great place for a urinal! I didn't even know we had plumbing on this island!"
(Superflea does as he needs to with the aid of the oddly placed toilet when he hears...)
-"You having a good time, Superflea?"
Snookums:"Well these things usually get better as the night goes on..."
-"That's great, say you wanna bring that aim up a little higher? You're peeing on my ankle."
Snookums"Oh sorry, Hey did you say that? Is this like one of those talking scales? Oh man, You're probably doing a drug test. Listen that brown package I got it was suppose to go to Rowdy...."
-"Relax, listen I noticed the sky is real clear out here on the ocean. Do you guys do a lot of star gazing?"
Snookums:"Uh, I guess so..."
-"Yeah? Well what do you think these ones?!"
(Well if you haven't guessed that mysterious voice did indeed belong to Benkiman who now displays a large cocanut above the Champion Superflea's head and let's it down hard. The Champion, covered in cocanut milk, reels and falls foward into Benki's rusty arms. High over the Pacific island we hear the sound of laughter and flushing.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Einstein

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com