• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:54 PM

Here we have the MedTech-3000 Medical Homunculus. They are cloned from embryonic stem cells, and grafted with various cybernetic enhancements. In this instance, an infusion pump/nozzle as the right "arm", and a prehensile tendril tipped with a small alligator jaw clamp, for grasping various tools. All MedTech-300 models have a nanotechnology enhanced immune system, making them immune to all known pathogens/diseases. They can also operate in a perfluorochemical environment, essentially breathing fluid instead of atmospheric gases if the situation demands it, such as a "total quarantine" situation, or in space vacuum, or under water. The Med-Tech corporation has also enhanced the intelligence of the Homunculus, allowing it to understand all languages, and incorporating basic to advanced medical knowledge and procedures, including full anatomy. This is offered as a download in either a basic format, or an advanced format, at an increased price. The cybernetics package is likewise capable of modification, depending on what tools and equipment is needed for the specific purpose. This particular model has an extra pair of eyes connected to the top of the head by cybernetic "stalks" that incorporate synthetic neural pathways to it's brain. These are prehensile, allowing it to see in essentially any direction it needs to, when you factor in the main eyes field of vision, in addition to the extra two.

Attached Files

#2 elrojo

elrojo

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:Hello, I collect a little bit of everything but I love the mini rubber figures and I love carving my own toys, many of my sculptures have not been released but there are some sweets outside

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:36 PM

man this is scary, the previous one was funny, because he had a flower on his head, but this one is scary, greetings

It has a good story but it's scary

Edited by elrojo, 26 November 2017 - 06:37 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OOAK, Medical, Homunculus, Cybernetic

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com