• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sublime

Sublime

Most Dope

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman,DBZ,Doctor Who, Dylan Dog, Comics, Coins, oddball items, toys in general

Posted 29 May 2014 - 03:46 PM

I have a couple of Zbots here that were made by galoob. I personally do not collect them, but found these in a hobby shop, and they struck my curiousity. They are cool looking little creatures, that have bright colors and moving parts. I am looking for a trade with somebody who would like to have some Zbots, and may or may not need these in their collection. Also, I have some astronaut figures from the 1960's. There are several different molds, and they are red white and blue. The single red picture is a factory error figure. These are not very common, though because its from the 1960's it is more common than more modern error figures. There is also one clash of the titans figure. I will consider any trade offers, but I am specifically looking for kinnikuman merchandise. Whether it be muscle, kinkeshi, or anything along those lines.

Attached Files

Edited by Sublime, 30 May 2014 - 04:04 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trade, Zbots, Mint, Astronauts, Vintage

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com