Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Baltan's 2017 Want List!

Gormiti muscle ukon ultraman godzilla gridman rock lords kamen rider dinofroz jagun fighters

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5097 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 01 May 2017 - 07:30 AM

I can't edit my old want list anymore, so I'd say I'm sorely overdue for a new topic. Here's what I need:

M.U.S.C.L.E.
131. Ukon - Red is the final figure I need!

Gormiti - Final Evolution
Crudelion - need an extra, mint one with attached wings. Card not needed.

Any non-redeco sculpts - I can't just buy complete sets outright, but I'd love to have a bunch more to supplement my current collection. Prefer figures that include cards.

Gormiti - US Series 1
I completed my S1 variant collection! However, I do need all of the action figure-exclusive Gormiti Lord redecos, and am missing half of the standard versions of the Lords. Same as with the other figures, I'd like these complete with US cards. Cards not necessary for the redecos.

Noctis
Gheos
Magmion
Noctis (exclusive)
Polypus (exclusive)
Gheos (exclusive)
Tasarau (exclusive)
Magmion (exclusive)
Lavion (exclusive)

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight
Wing Knight with Wing Cycle

Ultraman/Ultra Monsters
Currently looking for Bandai's Ultra Monster Series, 2007-2013.Will look at lists/pictures of others, especially Spark Dolls/Ultra Monsters 500, if the cards are included.

Gridman/Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad
Looking for the 2" painted minifigures from Playmates! Still need Superhuman Samurai Synchro, Servo in Syber-Action Pose, and the five late-series Megavirus Monsters (Kord, Manfu, Gramm, Troid, and Sybo), but I have doubts they actually exist.

As my budget allows, will consider any larger figures of the Megavirus Monsters, whether the Playmates action figures or the Japanese vinyls. Playmates figures must be complete with weapons, but vinyls can be loose without tags.

Go-Bots and Rock Lords
Still looking for a mint Reaper weapon for Tombstone cheap!

Jagun Fighters

Not a toyline I expect to see go up for sale often, even here, but I'm down for getting random dice.

Dinofroz

I especially want Combact sculpts from the line, less so stuff like the Canadian release with the dragons.

Edited by BaltanII, 01 May 2017 - 04:32 PM.

#2 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 01 May 2017 - 06:06 PM

I have two ultra monster 500 figures.

Galberos, and some crab/lobster/crayfish guy I can never remember the name of. No tags though!

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#3 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5097 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 06:09 PM

If you mean Dark Galberos and Reicubas, I own both already, sorry!

#4 OneTallPonderosa

OneTallPonderosa

OCD Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE, LEGO, MIMP, Ballpoint Pens, Insects, Coins, Books

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:46 PM

Do you really only need red 101 for a Master Set, as in you are at 1527/1528?

If so that is amazing sir. 

Check out my want list: http://www.littlerub...howtopic=269336

I am always looking for more Robin Mask #214, Sunshine, Announcer, Claw, and Parthenon - MUSCLE or KESHI of any type!

LETS MAKE A DEAL! :ph34r:

#5 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5097 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 10:40 AM

HELL NO. Long-time LRGers will know that I only collect certain sculpts in all colors produced. I spent something like a decade hoping to pick up a purple 154, which I finally did after a mysterious benefactor purchased one for me. Ukon, 131, was a childhood favorite that also happened to have a very rare Class A release.

#6 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 02 May 2017 - 02:50 PM

If you mean Dark Galberos and Reicubas, I own both already, sorry!

Not sure what my Galberos is but he is black. Not sure what other colours he comes in!

Reicubas is a yes though. I can never remember that damn name.

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#7 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5097 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 03:39 PM

Yeah, in Ultraman Nexus and later appearances Galberos was more of a beige color, but he got recolored into black and dark blue when he became Dark Galberos in Ultraman Ginga (for whatever reason).

I don't think the Dark Galberos Spark Doll ever got recolored to match his original appearance... would've been an easy re-release for Bandai, too.

Edited by BaltanII, 02 May 2017 - 03:40 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gormiti, muscle, ukon, ultraman, godzilla, gridman, rock lords, kamen rider, dinofroz, jagun fighters

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com