• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MudPuppetJoel

MudPuppetJoel

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Final Fantasy, Garbage Pail Kids Minikins, Ghostbusters, MIMP, M.U.S.C.L.E, Mutant Mania, OMFG, S.L.U.G Zombies, Socket Poppers, TMNT, Trash Pack, video editing, haunted attractions, hockey, professional wrestling

Posted 28 March 2017 - 10:27 AM

It's been awhile since I shared anything from the podcast, but my cousin and I were recently talking about the latest additions to our collections. This is roughly a three minute clip; hope you enjoy it.

Edited by MudPuppetJoel, 28 March 2017 - 10:29 AM.

#2 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 28 March 2017 - 06:41 PM

I'll have to see if I still have the box of them around, but I've got about a half-dozen of them in varying shape, including two awesome bootlegs! Totally up for sale/trade if I can find them!

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#3 MudPuppetJoel

MudPuppetJoel

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Final Fantasy, Garbage Pail Kids Minikins, Ghostbusters, MIMP, M.U.S.C.L.E, Mutant Mania, OMFG, S.L.U.G Zombies, Socket Poppers, TMNT, Trash Pack, video editing, haunted attractions, hockey, professional wrestling

Posted 28 March 2017 - 11:39 PM

Battle Trolls is one of those lines that has a handful of characters I love -- Troll-Clops, Punk Troll, Franken Troll, Wolfman Troll and Slapshot Troll all come to mind. There's a secondary handful that are decent but then just as many that I find uninspired and corny. Typically, I feel compelled to complete a line but Battle Trolls is definitely one in which I allow myself to collect what I like and forget the rest. As you might've heard from the clip above, my cousin is actively collecting the entire line. If you do find them please post some pictures and I'll relay the message to him.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Podcast, Battle Trolls, Reservoir Dogs, Toy Box, Mud Puppets Radio

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com