6 replies to this topic

#1 asator

asator

Still lurking around

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1145 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 07:48 PM

I'm looking for a cereal premium that was available when I was younger, maybe from 86'-91'. It was a red, blue or green plastic dinosaur spoon that had a detachable jaw that moved up and down and was controlled by a small lever that poked up through the handle of the spoon. If I remember correctly, there were 3 different styles, T-Rex, Pterodactyl and Brontosaurus. I cant remember which cereal it came with though. My guess would be maybe Cap'n Crunch or Fruity/Cocoa Pebbles. Here is a quick sketch of what they looked like:

Posted Image

If anyone knows what I'm talking about, has any info on, or has one they would like to sell, please let me know.

Thanks!

#2 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1464 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 08:42 PM

I know exactly what you're talking about and I had the red T-Rex spoon when I was a kid, definitely my fave growing up. When I left for college about a decade ago it was still chillin in our kitchen, I'll call my Mom tomorrow and ask if it's still around. Guaranteed she'll know exactly what I'm talking about since I used it for most of my childhood and she never throws anything out so it's likely still there.
-Barry

#3 asator

asator

Still lurking around

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1145 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 08:50 PM

I know exactly what you're talking about and I had the red T-Rex spoon when I was a kid, definitely my fave growing up. When I left for college about a decade ago it was still chillin in our kitchen, I'll call my Mom tomorrow and ask if it's still around. Guaranteed she'll know exactly what I'm talking about since I used it for most of my childhood and she never throws anything out so it's likely still there.
-Barry

AWESOME!!! I knew that someone would know what I was talking about. I had a blue one and a green one and seriously, I used them EVERY TIME I needed a spoon. Lemme know what you find out!

#4 Juggy

Juggy

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 07:26 PM

Here it is!

Attached Files

Edited by Juggy, 28 February 2015 - 07:28 PM.

#5 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 02 March 2015 - 12:34 AM

CnC Dinosaur Spoons 1988

#6 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 02 March 2015 - 07:41 AM

Here it is!

wow kudos for the 7-year-belated-necro-ID :D

#7 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 02 March 2015 - 07:44 AM

wow kudos for the 7-year-belated-necro-ID :D

Ha! I didn't even notice.  Gave the original poster rep points too! :)

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com