2 replies to this topic

#1 Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 05:44 AM

For no good reason other than for some fun I thought I'd try out making some Kinnikuman face emoticons. Not sure about the size, but the originals are SVGs so they could be any size.

Attached File  Kinnikuman_emoticon.png   2.09K   1 downloads Attached File  Terryman_emoticon.png   2.07K   0 downloads Attached File  Ramenman_emoticon.png   1.72K   0 downloads Attached File  Warsman_emoticon.png   1.68K   0 downloads Attached File  Robin_Mask_emoticon.png   1.96K   1 downloads Attached File  Pentagon_emoticon.png   2.28K   0 downloads Attached File  Springman_emoticon.png   1.33K   0 downloads Attached File  Sunshine_emoticon.png   1.11K   0 downloads

#2 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 11:04 AM

Not bad, but it looks like you havn't clicked on 'more smilies' when you hit 'add reply' instead of 'fast reply.'
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#3 Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 12:54 PM

Not bad, but it looks like you havn't clicked on 'more smilies' when you hit 'add reply' instead of 'fast reply.'

Thanks, I'm assuming you mean the "Show All" button above the emoticon box? I know there are a few in there but I just felt like making some for fun.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com