• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 05 September 2017 - 01:57 PM

Hi everybody :BHS: I ordered the Igear Shark Attack Squad (Sharkticons) from Robot Kingdom. I must say I'm pleased with my purchase. Shipping was pretty fast too, considering it was all the way from Hong Kong. These little guys are cool...Even better than the original vintage ones as far as engineering and poseability/articulation goes. Although the originals were built of heavier and more sturdy plastic. But then again, I don't plan on knocking them around anyway. These guys are a little on the pricey side, but they're drying up I think. I feel soon they will be gone, except in the hands of collectors who got them early on, then the price will skyrocket to insane levels. Case in point, the only mint UT Sharkies I found on E-bay were US $300.00, and that didn't include shipping :jawdrop: :omg: I got these for $69 and some change, and 30 something shipping all the way from China. Shipping was the killer here, but the E-bay seller wanted nearly as much to ship within the Continental US...As well as the $300.00 BIN price. I feel the Igear Sharkticons are slightly better than the UT ones personally, and SIGNIFICANTLY less expensive, so I think I did OK here. All in all, I'm happy with them, and that's all that matters :D Sorry for the crap pics, but my camera was dying, so I had to take them fast without much setup.

Attached Files

#2 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:15 AM

Awesome, man!  I love the new Sharkticon figure.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Transformers, Sharkticons, Igear, Shark Attack Squad

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com