Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

PRICES of "Monster In My Pocket" items

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Reccoom Kaboom

Reccoom Kaboom

I'm back! And I brought my back with me!

• Legends
  • 917 posts
  • Interests:Taking old toys and making them new again.
    Staying motivated artisticly, creatively.
    Keeping my XboX360 addiction under controll.
    Putting my surplus M.U.S.C.L.E.s in trades of other toylines.
    Talking like Tom Waits more often.
    Getting that Y/S N*T tattooed big n' bold accross my back.
    Having my dentist build me some new permanent fangs.

Posted 15 March 2009 - 01:38 PM

Bulk value would probably be around 75cents apiece (just noticed my keyboard doesn't have a 'cent' symbol. why?), and a little more for figures I needed individually. It seems they're usually auctioned with other figure lines, so that usually weighs my bidding. Most interested in the mimp wrestlers, so would probably pay more for them.

Does that help any?
Posted Image

#2 Malosavich

Malosavich

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • Interests:Boglins, Mini-Boglins, MIMP, P.E.T Aliens, Gormiti, Fistful of power, M.U.S.C.L.E and Starwars :D

Posted 15 March 2009 - 04:28 PM

I usually pay 10-50 pence each for all figures, but I've been very lucky in scoring some awesome bargains and have allmost completed my full MIMP set paying these kind of prices :D

I would be willing to pay
£4 for premium colours,
£5 for Ninjas or weapons,
£3 for rarer colour variations,
£5 for GitD figures (Series 1 and 2)
£2 each for the "Set C" Sports figures
£5-£10 for Skeleton Dinos
£30 for Series 3 figures
£-Lots for the last 3 Series 2 Figures I need. (Blue Jabberwock, Orange Herne and Orange Ganesh If any one can help)

Nocturin
Posted Image

#3 jack cambrian

jack cambrian

godless biologist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:Music, Science, Religion, Scrabble, Monster In My Pocket, Battle Beasts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 05:04 PM

£-Lots for the last 3 Series 2 Figures I need. (Blue Jabberwock, Orange Herne and Orange Ganesh If any one can help)

Man, I am getting the feeling that the cyan Jabberwock is actually a very rare beast indeed. I want one really bad, but I think they are probably one of the most hard to find series 2 figures there are.

#4 DarrylWestley

DarrylWestley

www.monstercollecting.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 08:36 AM

A rough guide of what I would be willing to pay (based on some of my purchases already):

£5 - £15 for premium colours, depends on the figure
£5 - £8 for rarer colour variations such as Neon Yellow Great Beast
£5 - £10 for GITD figures, higher bracket for ones with black detailing
£20 for Series 3 figures (bunch went on Ebay for around this marker each)
£10 - £15 for Black or Clear Mexican Sonric's, depending on the figure
£2.50 - £3 for each Italian figure
£10 - £20 for Gold Italian, depends on the figure

Any figures I have not listed, is because I am not so interested...

Black Mexican Sonric's are of high importance so would take priority over everything else.

Hope that helps your 'market research' :)
Where is your list Brojo?

#5 DarrylWestley

DarrylWestley

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 08:42 AM

Man, I am getting the feeling that the cyan Jabberwock is actually a very rare beast indeed. I want one really bad, but I think they are probably one of the most hard to find series 2 figures there are.

Hi Jack

If it is any consolation... I won an auction with:

Dragon (all colours except cyan)
Golem (all colours)
Jabborwock (all colours)
Warlock (all colours)
Ymir (all colours)
Swampbeast (all colours)
Scorpionman (all colours)
(see photograph)

for (drum roll)
£17 excluding postage from France

Some would say that is a bargain
All the best hunting!

Attached Files

Edited by DarrylWestley, 16 March 2009 - 08:44 AM.

#6 Malosavich

Malosavich

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • Interests:Boglins, Mini-Boglins, MIMP, P.E.T Aliens, Gormiti, Fistful of power, M.U.S.C.L.E and Starwars :D

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:20 PM

That Auction was a fair while back, I remember seeing it, and was gutted that I missed it :notme:
Posted Image

#7 jack cambrian

jack cambrian

godless biologist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:Music, Science, Religion, Scrabble, Monster In My Pocket, Battle Beasts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 06:28 PM

Hi Jack

If it is any consolation... I won an auction with...

Well that is kind of a consolation. The last lot I saw with a cyan Jabberwock was quite large and went for an amazingly high price and I haven't seen any since. Also, I have to contend with all the collectors here who are after the same figure...

#8 DarrylWestley

DarrylWestley

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:02 AM

Hi Jack

If it is any consolation... I won an auction with...

Well that is kind of a consolation. The last lot I saw with a cyan Jabberwock was quite large and went for an amazingly high price and I haven't seen any since. Also, I have to contend with all the collectors here who are after the same figure...

Haha sorry, I didn't want it to be a 'rub in' more of a 'there are good deals out there'.
Large groups of Monster in my Pocket where the user doesn't lay them out are also
a good bet!

There is an auction at the moment for 4 sealed series 2 packs, one of which has a
Green Spectre. Now I need this figure... but what to do!? :/

#9 Malosavich

Malosavich

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:45 AM

I was looking at that lot too, If you're gonna bid, I won't. But if you decide not too, let me know as I'll probably grab it (As long as it doesn't go too high :D)

Nocturin
Posted Image

#10 jack cambrian

jack cambrian

godless biologist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:05 PM

Haha sorry, I didn't want it to be a 'rub in' more of a 'there are good deals out there'.
Large groups of Monster in my Pocket where the user doesn't lay them out are also
a good bet!

There is an auction at the moment for 4 sealed series 2 packs, one of which has a

Maybe go for that auction and if you win it, offer to trade it for a loose green Spectre. That way, you don't have to open the package and it can retain its value.

#11 DarrylWestley

DarrylWestley

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:41 AM

a good bet!

Maybe go for that auction and if you win it, offer to trade it for a loose green Spectre. That way, you don't have to open the package and it can retain its value.

Nice suggestion Jack!
I have decided to pass on that auction (based on cost), fire away Malosavich! (thanks for consideration)

#12 wizard

wizard

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Collecting Action figures

Posted 25 July 2009 - 05:57 AM

Hi, I just wanted to find out how much the following sculpts are worth
Neon green Great beast
Neon purple great beast
Neon purple griffin
Neon orange griffin

Thanks
Collecting: MIMP, OMFG, FOP, DC direct, LEGO

#13 andy53600

andy53600

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Interests:All things retro. Mostly old consoles &amp; classic games such as Mortal Kombat, Doom, Duke Nukem, Sonic the Hedgehog, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Aliens etc.<br /><br />And perhaps best of all............MIMPS 'n' BOGLINS!!!

Posted 07 February 2010 - 01:26 PM

As you can plainly see, experts regarding toy collecting state that the "Big Boy" Series-3 figures (such as purple Series-3 figures), are worth $2.00 USD apiece in near-mint condition and are worth $4.00 USD apiece if mint-in-package.

I'm a generous person, so I will gladly pay DOUBLE this amount! That's right, I will pay a whopping $8.00 USD for each sealed Big Boy "Secret Monster Pack", and a whopping $4.00 USD for each Big Boy Series-3 figure. Double!! Don't try to talk me out of this, guys - generosity is an entrenched part of my personality. I insist upon paying double.

(Sarcasm detector: "Warning! Overload eminent!")
[/quote]

Make that Quadruple for me Bro! :M:

#14 Aikola

Aikola

Main Offender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 04:35 PM

a good bet!

I also need this figure and I am only 3 figures away from a full set Blue Scorpion Man, Green Spectre and Orange Ganesha I am beginning to think that maybe this figure is also a hard to find.
Based on price id still only pay £10 max for the Orange Ganesha
I havent really dived into Mexican figures yet and only have 2 but I suppose £5 a figure might be a start.
I look at Series 3 at £30 per figure and Hardee's at something like £20.
Series 1 Premiums I look at being from £5 - £20 depending on which figure and where its from.
Aikola: Collecting figures that no-one else cares about since 2007.
"Punk Rock: A loud, fast and deliberately offensive style of rock music"

My Trade List
My Little Army
Aikola's Mini Boglin Colour Archive

#15 KungFuMan

KungFuMan

Master of the Palm and Foot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:09 AM

I wouldn't take that site for much merit though. However, orange Ganesha does seem to be significantly rarer, especially considering you had to mail for it (compared to getting it with a game or box of cereal that were neither that hard to run across).

But yeah, there's an orange Blemmyea going for 5 grand on that website ;)

#16 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 06:17 AM

400 dollars is completely ridiculous, and if someone has paid that they are stupid. The last orange Ganesha on its own went for $71, while a recent lot featuring orange Ganesha AND the other hard to get orange, Herne the Hunter, went for $60 the other week.
<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8b0000;">Stuff I'm selling: <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=220814">Madballs Water Squirters</a> *</strong></span> <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=154077">Gormiti</a> * <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=148080">Miscellaneous (MIMP, FOA etc)</a></strong></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#808000;">Stuff I really need:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=235893"><strong>HERE</strong></a></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#008000;">Stuff I collect:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...showtopic=44163"><strong>Gormiti</strong></a></span><br><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#4b0082;">Get your own easy-to-use</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...ndpost&p=264795"><strong>M.U.S.C.L.E.</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">or</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...08"><strong>MIMP Series 1/2</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">checklists!</span></span>

#17 KungFuMan

KungFuMan

Master of the Palm and Foot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:02 AM

while a recent lot featuring orange Ganesha AND the other hard to get orange, Herne the Hunter, went for $60 the other week.

$60.01, my good sir! :lol:

#18 Malosavich

Malosavich

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:40 AM

$400 for an Orange Ganesh seems just a little steep... I value them at around $50, but considering that I've yet to purchase one, I guess I'm a little under their Actual Value :lol: Around $60-80 would seem about right.

Nocturin
Posted Image

#19 LaRata

LaRata

Skaven Painter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:WARHAMMER !!!, BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU, MIMP, STAR WARS , SAINT SEIYA , AND ALL TIME BEST BASS PLAYERS IN THE WORLD !!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 02:28 PM

Bah! That orange Blemmyea is selling for less than a mere $4,500 USD.
$5,000 would have been a ridiculous price!http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-44026521-monstruos-de-bolsillo-juego-de-nintendo-completo-blemmyae-_JM

4500 pesos man , about 400 dlls-
GW RLZ !!!!

#20 DarrylWestley

DarrylWestley

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:58 AM

Surprisingly Brojo, you still have not provided the answers to your own
questions in this thread. A pattern is starting to emerge...

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com