#1 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 10:12 AM

OK kids...

I have been ready to do a contest since the day this site opened...

Now that there are enough members to have some fun and get a little excited...

This is the 1st contest!!!

I am giving away and 100% FREE custom crystal clear STEALTH #113 ScorpioSting complete with gun AND original LB orb!!!

Nothing hard or special like make your own custom contest...

Just simply this:

Make a post here stating that you would like this custom and that you SWEAR on your LIFE that you will NEVER sell him on Ebay!!!

Then after say...a week or so...I will close this thread, put all the user names on a piece of paper, put them all in a container, and have my 5 1/2 year old son draw a single name!!!

The kewl thing is...only the members that post in this thread will be entered...leaving this contest (most likely) to ONLY the ACTIVE MEMBERS!!! Not to the entire 86 member list (can't count myself)!!!

I am REALLY EXCITED to do this and I hope EVERYONE else is too!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

TGB
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by THEGODBEAST, 21 February 2005 - 12:07 PM.

#2 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 10:29 AM

I want to enter and swear that I will never sell or trade him away if I win.

Not sure if I qualify to enter, but here is my post just in case.

#3 ComradeCuttlefish

ComradeCuttlefish

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1574 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 10:37 AM

I would definitely love to get that. And I think that you know I would never sell it or any of your customs on ebay. You can even put your initials on its feet if I win!

#4 markderoos

markderoos

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 11:04 AM

Wow,

This is such a great initiative of yours, TGB!

I'm definately in, so:

I would like this custom and I SWEAR on MY LIFE that I will NEVER sell him on Ebay!!!

Greets,

Mark

#5 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 21 February 2005 - 11:13 AM

Throw my hat in the basket as well! You know I'll never sell any of these customs on ebay or anywhere else!

That clear #113 looks real sweet!
Formally known as Artimus Prime

#6 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 11:26 AM

Hey Marty
What a swell guy, enter me in and I promise I will never sell him. I'll hold him and hug him and, doh,outside voice again. :blink: He will be passed on through my family for generations if I win. :)

Eaon

Edited by roland13, 21 February 2005 - 11:26 AM.

#7 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 11:37 AM

Actually, sicne I pretty much have dissipated most of my BB/LB collection, DON'T put my name in. He would be better off in the hands of someone else. (I can always look at the pictures, :blink: !)

#8 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 21 February 2005 - 12:24 PM

i'm in on this one for sure!

i want to have my name included for the drawing for this figure and i promise to never ever ever EVER sell it to anyone or sell it on ebay!!!

=)

and i think jkaris should get one just for running the joint! :blink:
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#9 unix4

unix4

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 12:56 PM

I think that it is amazing that you would do something like this. I would definetely want to be drawing.

Not only would I never sell him on ebay, but I would never sell him period.

Thanks for the offer, and crangratuations to whomever wins this beast. :blink:

#10 fourth_heir

fourth_heir

halfway between Mars and Venus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 01:40 PM

Now there's a damn fine incentive so here goes...

"I would like this custom and that I SWEAR on my LIFE that I will NEVER sell him on Ebay!!!"

...there - I believe that's the correct phrase :blink:

Visit my dA gallery to see my latest fanart (it's mainly TransFormers and Doctor Who but there is a Battle Beast gallery on there!)...
fhsig2.gif

#11 return of the sunshine

return of the sunshine

Plays with little rubber toys!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 01:56 PM

Put My Name in the hat and I swear on my LIFE as soon as i get him I will try to obtain top dollar on ebay! :blink:

Jk, I already have a scorpiosting, good luck to everyone else though! I love mine!

EL DIABLO

Edited by return of the sunshine, 21 February 2005 - 01:57 PM.

"Son, a woman is like a beer. They smell good, they look good, you'd step over your own mother just to get one! But you can't stop at one. You wanna drink another woman!"

#12 rambo_samu

rambo_samu

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 01:59 PM

I would love that custom and there's no way I would ever sell it on eBay. :blink:

#13 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 21 February 2005 - 03:33 PM

I would love to pick up that custom a well, and I definately wouldn't sell it on Ebay, or anywhere else for that matter.

Eric

#14 crawatt

crawatt

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 04:04 PM

i would like to enter the contest, and if i happen to win, i swear by my life i will most definitely not sell that sweet custom on eBay, ever (simply because i don't have a seller's account at eBat, and even if i did, i wouldn't do it).

#15 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 04:12 PM

I would also like to enter the contest because I would like this custom and I SWEAR on my LIFE that I will NEVER sell him on Ebay!!!

:blink:
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

#16 Tom-K

Tom-K

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 05:48 PM

I'll throw my hat in the ring for that very sweet looking custom of yours TGB. You are a great guy to do this and I just wish I could have met up with you last time you were in my neck of the woods, I guess there is always this summer.

oh yeah, never sell him, will have him buried with me for all eternity!

Thanks.

Tom-K

#17 Slowpoke Sloth

Slowpoke Sloth

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 07:37 PM

Put me on the list!

I swear to never trade away or sell the custom scorpio sting if I win.

I've already got an Orca buddy waiting for him in my collection. :) And if I win I would be sure to pimp him in my collection photos. :blink:

I know what goes into making these customs and this is totally awesome of you Marty! Thanks!!!
"All the thoughts of a turtle are turtle." Ralph Waldo Emerson

#18 transformersontheshelf

transformersontheshelf

The Toy Store Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Toys and Games of all sorts!

Posted 21 February 2005 - 08:51 PM

Dude, TGB, you are the reason i came to this site, your customs brought me here, lol. I swear on all things that if i got a hold of that baby it'd stay with me till i die :blink:

#19 Orca

Orca

The Idea Man & Custom Vehicle Inventor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 08:57 PM

Ohhhh look at Mr. fancy-pants and his Clear Scorpio-sting....... :blink:

-hehehhe~!!!!!! :lol:

What would i do if i get that dude??? -probably put him on e-bay along with the double i have of the Woodbeetle. Actually if i pop him on e-bay i'll have to let him go solo for the highest $$ i can since i have an example of a soft plastic and a hard plastic Woodbeetle. The soft plastic Woodbeetle came from a dude who "promised" not to sell him on e-bay too, so just so you know that if you try to be a bastitch and sell it it will remain in the "familly" more often than not. and you will be marked~!!! :)

I'll bow out of the race as well guys, i already have a Scorpio-sting and he totally rocks. Unlike the example being offered, as nice as he looks, mine can glow in the dark. That's right, i don't need a night-light or a flash-light for that matter. I have a GITD green Scorpio-sting, and if i can manage to take a clear photo of him all charged up i'll post a pic under the coolness section. Yes, we have a coolness section....

#20 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 10:14 PM

WOW!!!

This is a GREAT response for only 15 hours or so of being posted!!!

I appreciate those that have bowed out for others, however, this is a variant of sorts, so unless someone absolutely INSISTS on NOT being in the contest (I will respect your wishes), everyone that posts here will be entered one time!

Also, please everyone, don't think that I expect my customs to forever remain in your collection...all I ask is that whoever wins this custom from me NOT throw it on Ebay! If you trade or sell it to a fellow BB/LB/GB collector down the road...that is absolutely fine!

When a custom leaves my hands...it is the collector's to do with it as they please...they are the owner and that is that...

I just posted this because when I first started this contest I thought, "What if the winner immediately throws it on Ebay to make a quick buck?" That would make me physically ill! :blink:

This is a contest and I just want everyone to have FUN and get a fair chance to win this!!! :lol:

I also hope that other members here catch the true community spirit and try to make a contest!!! :)

I was truly stoked at "roland13's" generousity at X-mas with his worn out figures for customs! That was SUPER KEWL!!! :lol:

TGB

Edited by THEGODBEAST, 21 February 2005 - 10:16 PM.

#21 dark_eternal

dark_eternal

Master of Shadows

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 10:18 PM

marty-
hope its not too late to throw my hat into the ring... count me in bro
"Strongest of the scions created by the gods, they feared his power, and so kept him confined to the dark. So indomitable is his strength that all things are by him twisted and pressed into oblivion. He alone fashions the laws governing all things, and administers punishment in place of the gods. So is he dark eternal, and his authority is absolute."

#22 Yom

Yom

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 12:29 AM

I want to enter and swear that I will never sell or trade him away if I win, and I hope it's not too late to do that :)

And I love the background of the picture. What is it ? :(
Ready for battle
Posted Image

#23 voidsign

voidsign

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 02:16 AM

I hope Im not too late.

But i really want to enter this Contest cause if I won and recieved that wee fella not only would I never sell him but I wouldn't let anyone else touch him, just in case they harmed him.

I would also make him a little house with a pool and he could have parties with all his other BB/LB friends. He would be the popular one cause of the massive DVD collection and the size of his TV.

Oh yes the good life awaits him if he comes this way. :)
Posted Image

#24 Yom

Yom

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 06:23 AM

:) :( :(
Ready for battle
Posted Image

#25 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 06:27 AM

I want to enter and swear that I will never sell or trade him away if I win, and I hope it's not too late to do that :(

And I love the background of the picture. What is it ? :D

Castle Dracula from Van Helsing...He! he! He! :) :( :(
TGB

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com