• Interests:MIMP
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

This and that - mostly that!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:19 AM

So, even though I'm out of collecting OMFG I still want to get my hands on these remaining two damn AP orange figures - Shithouse and Crawdad. Has anybody got any ideas when they're being released as there's nothing on them over at OT as far as I can see?

#1902 stoneyface

stoneyface

cthulhu cultist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2707 posts
  • Interests:muscle, satan cross!, cthulhu, vintage toys, biking, camping, burner community, deep house and psytrance raves.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:44 PM

So, even though I'm out of collecting OMFG I still want to get my hands on these remaining two damn AP orange figures - Shithouse and Crawdad. Has anybody got any ideas when they're being released as there's nothing on them over at OT as far as I can see?

this has me pulling my hair out too bro...

Want a window into my demented mind? toys, movies, cool stuff around the world @ http://cthuluconnect.blogspot.com/

DMT= insert universe into cannon, aim at brain, fire.

ユデッキー - Yudekkii are you one? サタンクロス æ°¸é ã«!(satan cross forever!)
é¢ç™½ã„! happysmoke.gif

#1903 ersico

ersico

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:35 AM

so......How do you kill zombies? well thats simple really. with a zombie eating shirtle!!!

MUNCHEE

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1904 luke314pi

luke314pi

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:06 PM

We have our OMFG Series 2 Metallic Gold exclusives on sale for $8 in our annual March Sale. Link. :)

#1905 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:19 PM

Still no sign of orange AP Shithouse and Crawdad :confused: Their friends are getting restless wondering where they've gone!!

#1906 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:36 AM

Still no sign of orange AP Shithouse and Crawdad :confused: Their friends are getting restless wondering where they've gone!!

I think Thye posted that he has a baby on the way and projects have been put on hold. I've seen a couple pics of the orange Crawdad by people that bought other stuff from dory.

These Deadbeets are in the OT store now:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Kinda cool that there is a matching baby Deadbeet for every LRG color.

#1907 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

:lol:

Now if everyone would buy a matching OMFG Series 2 set to match, I would be a happy camper!

#1908 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:50 AM

Thanks for the heads up on the new Deadbeets. That neon green is seriously one of my favorite mini figure colors ever.

14460229430_bb17eb3c18_n.jpg

#1909 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:12 AM

Nice one, I love these Baby Deadbeets and could easily have missed them.
<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8b0000;">Stuff I'm selling: <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=220814">Madballs Water Squirters</a> *</strong></span> <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=154077">Gormiti</a> * <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=148080">Miscellaneous (MIMP, FOA etc)</a></strong></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#808000;">Stuff I really need:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=235893"><strong>HERE</strong></a></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#008000;">Stuff I collect:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...showtopic=44163"><strong>Gormiti</strong></a></span><br><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#4b0082;">Get your own easy-to-use</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...ndpost&p=264795"><strong>M.U.S.C.L.E.</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">or</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...08"><strong>MIMP Series 1/2</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">checklists!</span></span>

#1910 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:32 PM

I think Thye posted that he has a baby on the way and projects have been put on hold. I've seen a couple pics of the orange Crawdad by people that bought other stuff from dory.

These Deadbeets are in the OT store now:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Thanks for the heads up! I've been watching for new colors of these but missed these. The colors seem to sell out pretty quickly.

#1911 waaaaghlord

waaaaghlord

C.UT.I.E. Owners Club Founder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:49 PM

Thanks for the heads up! I've been watching for new colors of these but missed these. The colors seem to sell out pretty quickly.

I figure that a lot of folks who wouldn't normally bother with OMFG are grabbing these because it's a Tollerson design at such a cheap price, same reason the pink Strolls ended up being such a hard figure to get hold of, folks who follow Spanky's blog grabbing the 5 packs.
soundwave wrote "don't insult my bananna!!!!!!!!!"

#1912 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:08 AM

I thought it was the guy behind Grimm Gourd who was having the baby? Anyways, seeing the two missing orange AP figures in Spanky's display post makes the fact my set is incomplete irritate me even more ha!

#1913 waaaaghlord

waaaaghlord

C.UT.I.E. Owners Club Founder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:08 PM

I thought it was the guy behind Grimm Gourd who was having the baby? Anyways, seeing the two missing orange AP figures in Spanky's display post makes the fact my set is incomplete irritate me even more ha!

I think there's a couple of expectant dads among the OT regulars at the moment, one of them being Kyle so he's said the orange Shithouse release isn't taking priority for him at the moment.
soundwave wrote "don't insult my bananna!!!!!!!!!"

#1914 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:36 PM

I think there's a couple of expectant dads among the OT regulars at the moment, one of them being Kyle so he's said the orange Shithouse release isn't taking priority for him at the moment.

Ok cool. Must be something in the water of there :thumbsup:

#1915 Fuzz

Fuzz

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy collecting obscure toy lines from the 80s, as well as some of the newer stuff like NECA's Predator line.

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:56 PM

So I just got a set of series 2. Is anyone else disappointed puke knight comes in two parts that don't even stay together?

Also, OT included a free flesh color deadbeet with my order!

#1916 ez8o5

ez8o5

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:08 PM

So I just got a set of series 2. Is anyone else disappointed puke knight comes in two parts that don't even stay together?

is that after you check out or add to cart?
Posted Image

#1917 Fuzz

Fuzz

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy collecting obscure toy lines from the 80s, as well as some of the newer stuff like NECA's Predator line.

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:12 AM

is that after you check out or add to cart?

Actually, I had no idea until I opened the package. I guess it's just a thank you bonus. Wish more companies did that.

#1918 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:54 AM

Here's a random question:

I've just noticed that Multiskull is referred to as Skull Man on my UofM yellow set header card. Was there a reason for this? Not that it really matters.

#1919 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:20 AM

I've just noticed that Multiskull is referred to as Skull Man on my UofM yellow set header card. Was there a reason for this? Not that it really matters.

Interesting. I'd guess that is how is is referred to by "Dr. M.U.S.C.L.E.". :lol:

#1920 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:39 AM

I like the Puke Knight in two parts and I like that it doesn't have some kind of peg/hole connector. It's my favorite figure in series 2. The one odd thing about Puke Knight is it seems to be the most likely figure in the group to be warped where he either hunches over too far or the feet aren't flat. As long as you get a good one, he displays perfectly with the puke ghost.

I expected Cry-Borg to have trouble standing, but all of mine actually balance on that one foot perfectly.

That's cool you got a free Deadbeet. I'm looking forward to seeing what other designs they pick to release through OTMF instead of OMFG. Onell Design is another company that regularly includes freebies. I don't think I've ever placed an order that didn't include a bonus Crayboth, sometimes more.

#1921 Fuzz

Fuzz

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:41 AM

The one odd thing about Puke Knight is it seems to be the most likely figure in the group to be warped where he either hunches over too far or the feet aren't flat. As long as you get a good one, he displays perfectly with the puke ghost.

I did notice that the right foot on mine doesn't rest completely flat. His toes stick up a little. However, he still displays without any problems.

#1922 stoneyface

stoneyface

cthulhu cultist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2707 posts
  • Interests:muscle, satan cross!, cthulhu, vintage toys, biking, camping, burner community, deep house and psytrance raves.

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:29 PM

anyone else think that another larger deadbeet figure needs to be made and called "deadbeet dad"? or am i just weird? ;)

Want a window into my demented mind? toys, movies, cool stuff around the world @ http://cthuluconnect.blogspot.com/

DMT= insert universe into cannon, aim at brain, fire.

ユデッキー - Yudekkii are you one? サタンクロス æ°¸é ã«!(satan cross forever!)
é¢ç™½ã„! happysmoke.gif

#1923 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:02 AM

Think of it as the 4-LOM/Zuckuss mix-up of OMFG figures. :blush:

I think this is the only time I talked about it, but it was honestly just a mistake. The header card for the 1st one was created at the zero hour because the first person I hired totally effed me. We may have put Skull Man as a placeholder and just forgot.

#1924 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:27 PM

20 years from now the much desired error card for the UofM will be highly collectable. :lol:

#1925 DDR

DDR

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE Salmon #108

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:16 PM

anyone else think that another larger deadbeet figure needs to be made and called "deadbeet dad"? or am i just weird? ;)

YES! Marketing genius!!

Hilarious...

Reminds me of a hippie concert I went to...
"Lettuce Turnip the Beets"

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com