Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Is there anyone from Calgary Canada who can help me out?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cyanide

Cyanide

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 12:22 AM

I've found an auction (he keeps dropping the price and it vanishes periodically) where someone is selling a batch of attack pack which i am currently collecting, i have asked if i can buy simply one of the items, which he is also OK with, although i'm not 100% sure if he agreed with my cost.

Problem is, he does not ship at all, it's pick up only (ie he's never going to sell this stuff in a batch). Is there someone in the Calgary area, Looks to be near Thorncliffe? (i'm not expert on geography OR canada) who would be willing to set something up to pick up the thing i'm after and ship it to me? Obviously i'm paying all the money, and probably some for your trouble.

The toy itself is riptile on this page

http://www.angelfire.com/ct/Jp/ap/

Otherwise i will continue watching Ebay and a variety of other sites and hoping it shows up. Only need 2 more after i get him and they're both commonly up on ebay i'm just waiting for a cheap price.

Thanks

#2 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:22 AM

Ask him if he'd be willing to ship it within Canada. I'm near Toronto, Ontario.

And come to think of it, I have two of the McDonald's ones if they interest you at all. Sea Creature and Slashcat.

Edited by Draznar, 03 September 2015 - 01:25 AM.

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#3 sugarpappy

sugarpappy

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Interests:m.u.s.c.l.e figures

Posted 03 September 2015 - 11:52 AM

i was just in calgary a week ago. i probably wont be going back until around christmas. if you havent got them by then i can try

#4 Cyanide

Cyanide

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 01:20 AM

Ask him if he'd be willing to ship it within Canada. I'm near Toronto, Ontario.

And come to think of it, I have two of the McDonald's ones if they interest you at all. Sea Creature and Slashcat.

He's anti every form of shipping. I have no idea if he's going to sell the lot. No thank you although the offer is appreciated for the mcdonalds ones. I'm not sure if i want them and ebay has thousands of the things.

i was just in calgary a week ago. i probably wont be going back until around christmas. if you havent got them by then i can try

If he hasn't sold it i would be happy to set something up. Last i saw he'd dropped the lot to $100. I'm sure it'd be gone if it wasn't pick up only.

This is probably the hardest one for me to get a hold of, got lucky and have a cheap, good condition, skeletalker and sliminator on the way and completed the growlers as well. Even if thunderbear doesn't seem to work, that's not a huge issue, i don't plan on leaving them loaded with the batteries anyway.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com