• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 30 December 2015 - 08:19 AM

Happy belated Christmas!

Attached Files

Edited by steverotters, 30 December 2015 - 09:31 AM.

#2 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 30 December 2015 - 11:28 AM

I painted the Claw figure over a week ago.  I just got around to taking a photo of it today.

I am in a lot of pain, and -- while painting is kind of relaxing -- photography is difficult right now.

The quick story is that a couple of weeks ago, when I was hospitalized, someone anonymously sent me three damaged-but-still-cool figures.

Turns out it was BadLarry.  Thanks bro!

I knew I wanted to make the declawed Claw into Santa Claw somehow.

I decided to go with a sort of 'snow monster' Arctic Claw coloration. 

I also decided that this is a female Claw. 

What we perceive as 'fingernails' are actually -- to their species -- more like antlers, which the females lack. 

Like antlers, they are used in competition and mate selection.

Also -- and I can't confirm this -- it is possible that the little bumps on their species are actually teats aka nip-nips. 

The sheer number would suggest that they have a lot of offspring to nurse at the same time.

Legend has it that there were once millions of unusual small claws lurking everywhere. 

But, no one has seen them naturally reproduce since the mid 1980s. 

It has been suggested that the only way they are able to reproduce today is through cloning.

Anyway, Lady Santa Claw likes to bake gingerbread cookies.

She also likes to chat with Christmas Tree Sunshine.  Together they conspire, as they dream by the fire.  Or something like that.

Her beard is obviously fake and she is just wearing it to get into the spirit of the season.

Happy Holidays to LRG!

This is the before picture:

Attached Files

Edited by steverotters, 30 December 2015 - 12:09 PM.

#3 elrojo

elrojo

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:Hello, I collect a little bit of everything but I love the mini rubber figures and I love carving my own toys, many of my sculptures have not been released but there are some sweets outside

Posted 26 March 2016 - 10:18 PM

a good idea a great job , I hope 're outside the hospital ( in good health ) I write apology google translator

#4 sugarpappy

sugarpappy

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Interests:m.u.s.c.l.e figures

Posted 26 March 2016 - 10:47 PM

That is

a good idea a great job , I hope 're outside the hospital ( in good health ) I write apology google translator[/size]

Google translate seems like it could be fun. Lol

#5 MudPuppetJoel

MudPuppetJoel

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Final Fantasy, Garbage Pail Kids Minikins, Ghostbusters, MIMP, M.U.S.C.L.E, Mutant Mania, OMFG, S.L.U.G Zombies, Socket Poppers, TMNT, Trash Pack, video editing, haunted attractions, hockey, professional wrestling

Posted 25 April 2016 - 07:41 AM

Awesome creativity, Rotters -- both with the customs and the accompanying story!

#6 OneTallPonderosa

OneTallPonderosa

OCD Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE, LEGO, MIMP, Ballpoint Pens, Insects, Coins, Books

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:05 PM

Dude Christmas Tree Sunshine pwns. 

If you ever decide to part with it, lemme know! 

I own a small Sunshine Adoption Agency that could find him a warm and safe place to live with loving parents.

Also, what did you do with the Sunshine Arch, anything?

Check out my want list: http://www.littlerub...howtopic=269336

I am always looking for more Robin Mask #214, Sunshine, Announcer, Claw, and Parthenon - MUSCLE or KESHI of any type!

LETS MAKE A DEAL! :ph34r:

#7 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:15 PM

Thanks OTP.

I sent the Christmas Tree Sunshine back to BadLarry who helped me in a pinch. 

I have wanted to make a Tetris Sunshine Arch for some time, but I do not want to do it on this damaged figure.  I'd like the Tetris design to be on a nice figure, 

With this damaged one, I would like to replace the head with something cool. A stormtrooper helmet comes to mind, but someone else has done that, so I am looking for some other interesting head. 

An thoughts?

#8 MudPuppetJoel

MudPuppetJoel

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Final Fantasy, Garbage Pail Kids Minikins, Ghostbusters, MIMP, M.U.S.C.L.E, Mutant Mania, OMFG, S.L.U.G Zombies, Socket Poppers, TMNT, Trash Pack, video editing, haunted attractions, hockey, professional wrestling

Posted 01 May 2016 - 10:27 AM

How about Medusa's head, Rotters?

#9 OneTallPonderosa

OneTallPonderosa

OCD Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE, LEGO, MIMP, Ballpoint Pens, Insects, Coins, Books

Posted 07 May 2016 - 06:04 PM

Thanks OTP.

I sent the Christmas Tree Sunshine back to BadLarry who helped me in a pinch. 

I have wanted to make a Tetris Sunshine Arch for some time, but I do not want to do it on this damaged figure.  I'd like the Tetris design to be on a nice figure, 

With this damaged one, I would like to replace the head with something cool. A stormtrooper helmet comes to mind, but someone else has done that, so I am looking for some other interesting head. 

An thoughts?

No ideas myself, but if you ever see a nice LEGO head in one of my trade posts you want to use just let me know and I will send it along for your effort.

Check out my want list: http://www.littlerub...howtopic=269336

I am always looking for more Robin Mask #214, Sunshine, Announcer, Claw, and Parthenon - MUSCLE or KESHI of any type!

LETS MAKE A DEAL! :ph34r:

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com