• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 andy53600

andy53600

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Interests:All things retro. Mostly old consoles &amp; classic games such as Mortal Kombat, Doom, Duke Nukem, Sonic the Hedgehog, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Aliens etc.<br /><br />And perhaps best of all............MIMPS 'n' BOGLINS!!!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:54 AM

Hi folks,

As I'm sure most of you are aware by now, I only collect my LRGs from cereals with their original packaging. It's almost been a year since I first started this, and have had little to no success in finding the remaining MIMP and Mini Boglins still MINT & sealed. However, as these were primarily UK/EU kellogg's promotions, I understand that those of you who reside outside Britain and Europe might not be able to help me out here. The final figures I want are:

MIMP SERIES 2

#69. Sebek (any colour)

MINI BOGLINS (THE COOL DUDES TRIBE)

Cone and Conk (again in any colour, although either one in green would be nice as I have none in that colour atm)

So if there's anyone out there who's kept their MIMPs or Boglins like this still sealed in pristine coniditon, or have any of the above that I so desperately need, shoot me a PM and show me what you got.

:thanks:

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com