No replies to this topic

#1 smackman

smackman

Dark Lord Magus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1380 posts

Posted 09 May 2003 - 02:05 PM

First of all, anyone who dosen't have one of Godbeast's customs should get one. They are just incredible. He gave me one in a trade. A blue Gitd Brocken. I was gonna get a clear glitter one, which would have been cool, but I'm really glad he suggested this one.

One thing to point out is the detail. There's no way to say how good it looks, especially from my crappy pic. The Y/S NT is clearly visible.looks like any other muscle, except for the color. He's made of a harder plastic than regular muscles, or kinnikuman, but that dosen't take away from the general coolness of it. Makes a great addition to my collection.

The best thing of all about this figure, I saved for last. When you charge it up for a minute in the blacklight, it radiates blue color, and makes the detail stand out even more! WICKED! When you set it down, it glows for a really long time. It looks almost angelic when It's charged up. Really beautiful. I could go on about it more, but I think to see one in person is the only way to see how cool it is.

Thanks Godbeast

JZ

Attached Files

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com