9164 replies to this topic

#9026 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 04:02 AM

I think the Princes are probably gonna stomp Omegaman's crew. Possibly while Omegaman realizes they've effed around too much and goes to get the thing they came for in Psychoman's laboratory, though it's possibly that Suguru will join in and fight Omegaman. I hope the fights are short since I think we've stuck around Spain long enough. Besides, quick stomps(1-2 chapters per Prince I'd say) would show off how hella strong the Princes are.

My match-up predictions.

Phoenix vs Hailman (Fire vs Ice)
Big Body vs Pirateman (Big muscle guys)
Mariposa vs Ladybugman (I assume Ladybugman can fly with his wings)
Zebra vs Gearmaster (The only two left)

Edited by Evil Lord Proteus, 20 March 2018 - 04:04 AM.

#9027 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 04:10 PM

Maybe the princes stomp Omegaman's crew so they can take their places?

#9028 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 05:22 AM

Maybe the princes stomp Omegaman's crew so they can take their places?

I kinda suspect that the god of Brutality and the original Soldier might do this.

#9029 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 06:09 AM

https://bookstore.ya.../shoshi-889578/

New chapter is up. It was a bit late this week, I almost thought we weren't going to get one.

Edited by Evil Lord Proteus, 25 March 2018 - 08:20 AM.

#9030 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 08:52 AM

https://bookstore.ya.../shoshi-889578/

New chapter is up. It was a bit late this week, I almost thought we weren't going to get one.

Damn, another heavy text chapter! I really need to know what is going on!!

Looks like Planetman has fallen 13 chapters behind in the scanlations. Anyone know anywhere else these are being translated?

Considering it's regularly in the top 10 selling mangas in the Japan rankings, i'm surprised there aren't more groups translating it!!

#9031 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling, MMA, sleeping, Video games, eating,
    Reading.

Posted 25 March 2018 - 10:06 AM

I'm still surprised about the princes making a come back,  looking forward to this a lot, we may get a Kinnikuman and super phoenix  Team Up at the end.

"Gai's Kinniku Clan  Favourite Phrase"

"Technique transcends the soul, Begins in the Hands, Ends on the Mat"

#9032 bigladiesman

bigladiesman

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Many, but I consider myself to be the only guy in the world who admires two Atarus.

Posted 25 March 2018 - 02:16 PM

Doesn’t look like they carrying ill will towards Suguru, but I don’t feel they’re friendly to him, either, especially Zebra, who PWNED him so much with just a few words (and hilarity ensues). Mariposa looks a tad more civil than his comrades, Big Body just stays there and Phoenix seems to seek a rematch or something of the style.

This is how I see it while waiting for Planetman to make his big comeback. BTW, he’s currently running an art contest, you like to draw, maybe you guys would like to participate.

Edited by bigladiesman, 25 March 2018 - 02:17 PM.

Posted Image

El Show de la sopa de bou!

Sóc molt fort i el meu nom és Musculator, menjo molta carn perquè m'agraaaaaadaaaaaa MOLT!!!

#9033 umgogo

umgogo

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 10:37 AM

Very roughly because I am lazy and tired of all the gods and retconning and excuse plots to bring back characters I never cared for (i.e. everyone who didn't appear in Nisei):

The Princes want to kill all the Omega Centauri Spears (and something about their "boss", Satan, who lead them to Earth), and claim that they are acting on the behalf of God and that this plan has been in motion since before the Survivor Battle for the Kinniku Throne. Omegaman Aristera says that Satan is merely their source of information and that the only gods the Princes are affiliated with should be the Five Evil Gods (Intelligence, Technique, Strength, Flight and Cruelty (?)).

#9034 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 11:12 AM

Very roughly because I am lazy and tired of all the gods and retconning and excuse plots to bring back characters I never cared for (i.e. everyone who didn't appear in Nisei):

The Princes want to kill all the Omega Centauri Spears (and something about their "boss", Satan, who lead them to Earth), and claim that they are acting on the behalf of God and that this plan has been in motion since before the Survivor Battle for the Kinniku Throne. Omegaman Aristera says that Satan is merely their source of information and that the only gods the Princes are affiliated with should be the Five Evil Gods (Intelligence, Technique, Strength, Flight and Cruelty (?)).

Awesome Umgogo!! It's all making sense now! So the fact the plan has been in motion for a while sheds light on the God of intelligences statement "An old friend of mine is shaking the world behind our backs!" in Chapter 226. He must have been talking about a being greater than Satan himself?? Perhaps the shadowy character shown in Chapter 209???

That's probably why they wanted to challenge the throne. They weren't evil gods at all, they just perhaps thought that Suguru didn't have what it took to defeat this foe. I have a feeling "The Man" knows more than he is letting on!

I wonder if that was why Omegaman Dexia was a member of Team Super Phoenix??!! Brotherly rivalry? Or a traitor in the ranks??

Damn, now i'm really excited. Oh, and the God of "Cruelty" is probably "Brutality". The one who gave the original Soliderman his power.

Damn, we need Ataru back!!

P.S. I never read Nisei, so consider this the canon. As far as i'm concerned Nisei is the "GT" of Kinnikuman, lol

Edited by Kanji, 26 March 2018 - 11:15 AM.

#9035 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 09:39 AM

https://bookstore.ya.../shoshi-892322/

Here's the new chapter. Looks like the fighting will probably start in the next chapter.

#9036 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 10:44 PM

Kick ass!! So the 5 of the 6 princes will take on the remaining 5 spears!!

I hope we see a complete opposite of the last round and watch the first 4 ffghts be won by the princes!!

Big question, who's going to battle Aristera!?! Phoenix or Suguru?? I may not be a guaranteed victory!!

Edited by Kanji, 01 April 2018 - 10:44 PM.

#9037 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 08:25 PM

I think Phoenix and Suguru can both take a loss without losing face. We both know they're tough as hell, but I think Suguru stands to lose the least from a loss, so I'd prefer it be him. We have not really seen Phoenix win a match solo, so I think he should have this.

#9038 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 07:18 AM

https://bookstore.ya.../shoshi-895204/

New chapter is up. Looks like none of my predictions were true, or maybe Yude are monitoring this thread and doing the opposite of what we say. :p

I did consider however that Phoenix might face Omegaman for plot reasons, but the rest of the spears are going down. I'm looking forward to Big Body's match the most. They better reveal he lost his match to Phoenix on purpose.

#9039 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 01:06 PM

Yeah, all the spears are going down now!! But the Phoenix Vs Aristera battle is gonna be intense!! I would love to see a Muscle Inferno pulled off!!

I put my money on another interruption before that final battle ends, but with the current pacing that won't be until 2019!!

We need an Ataru comeback!!

Edited by Kanji, 08 April 2018 - 01:06 PM.

#9040 umgogo

umgogo

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 02:07 PM

The castles which serve as battlegrounds are apparently remnants of the Six Spears' ancestors' empire (a bit like the six Demon Palasts in the Demon Seed saga).

They are:

Bran Castle (Romania) - Mariposa vs. Hailman

Forbidden City - Palace Museum (China) - Big Body vs. Gear Master

Castel del Monte (Italy) - Zebra vs. Mariquitaman

Swallow's Nest (Crimean Peninsula) - Kinnikuman vs. Pirateman

Azuchi Castle (Japan) - Super Phoenix vs. Omegaman Aristera

#9041 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 10:24 AM

https://bookstore.ya.../shoshi-899501/

Looks like it's Mariposa and Hailman up first. Starting out strong for Mariposa.

#9042 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:26 AM

https://bookstore.ya.../shoshi-902185/

The fight continues, Hail Man making a comeback.

#9043 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 09:26 AM

https://bookstore.ya.../shoshi-905373/

Hailman was getting effed up pretty bad.

#9044 bigladiesman

bigladiesman

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Many, but I consider myself to be the only guy in the world who admires two Atarus.

Posted 20 May 2018 - 04:09 PM

New episode, guys!

https://bookstore.ya.../shoshi-911189/

Looks like Mariposa’s in some trouble.

Edited by bigladiesman, 20 May 2018 - 04:11 PM.

Posted Image

El Show de la sopa de bou!

Sóc molt fort i el meu nom és Musculator, menjo molta carn perquè m'agraaaaaadaaaaaa MOLT!!!

#9045 AtarusMuscleSpark

AtarusMuscleSpark

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 07:11 PM

Okay okay hold up now. I haven't been following this since... well Akuma Shogun wrecked The Man, can someone please summarize what's happening because last I saw there was a short story about Curry Cook and now Mariposa's back.

Edit: Okay so I've done some digging. Geez I thought it was over when Shogun won. Is there anywhere I can read the chapters that has happened since the end of the fight against The Man? 

Edited by AtarusMuscleSpark, 23 May 2018 - 12:47 PM.

Jojo-Banner-2.png

#9046 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 12:28 PM

Okay okay hold up now. I haven't been following this since... well Akuma Shogun wrecked The Man, can someone please summarize what's happening because last I saw there was a short story about Curry Cook and now Mariposa's back.

Edit: Okay so I've done some digging. Geez I thought it was over when Shogun won. Is there anywhere I can read the chapters that has happened since the end of the fight against The Man? 

Welcome back dude!! The series resumed pretty soon after the previous arc finished.

If you have a Tumblr account Hercules Factory has translated a lot of the earlier chapters up to the return of the 5 fated princes: https://herculesfactory.tumblr.com

#9047 AtarusMuscleSpark

AtarusMuscleSpark

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 05:59 PM

Welcome back dude!! The series resumed pretty soon after the previous arc finished.

If you have a Tumblr account Hercules Factory has translated a lot of the earlier chapters up to the return of the 5 fated princes: https://herculesfactory.tumblr.com

Thanks dude, I didn't even realize someone translated that whole arc! 

Jojo-Banner-2.png

#9048 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 09:04 AM

https://bookstore.ya.../shoshi-913901/

And there we have it, a victory for Mariposa.

I really hope Big Body is up next, but they might be going in the same order as the last set of matches as far as the bad guys go.

#9049 AtarusMuscleSpark

AtarusMuscleSpark

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 09:08 AM

It was cool to see the finished version of the Mariposa Revenger Combo. Anyone have a translation of that move?

Now a question about Big Body, do you think we'll actually see the moves he's had in games like the Maple Leaf Clutch and the Muscle Impact?

Jojo-Banner-2.png

#9050 Kinnikuman950000

Kinnikuman950000

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 04:57 PM

Looks like it's called Aztec Cemetery.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com