3 replies to this topic

#1 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1648 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:00 PM

animals-robot-master-header-indonesia.jp

As promised back in the days when I first posted about this BB Bootleg line in 2014 I´d keep you updated and informed about new finds and information. This was the first original post; Animals Robot Master (Unknown?!) Bootleg BB from Indonesia

It´s been a while and even though there have been a few updates shared within that post it is now time to, finally, reveal the full page for them that´s been created within the BB Bootleg area on the Beastformers Blog;

Animals Robot Master

A lot of information and history in regards to this line can be found there because since that first confrontation with these Beasts back in 2014 I´ve kept searching for more info in order to get also these Bootleg Beasts documented in a correct way. Thanks to various connections within Indonesia that´ve been built over time a completely blank page has slowly been filled with interesting finds and facts about the Animals Robot Master line from Indonesia.

For those who don´t like reading beware because it´s quite a long read but it´s hopefully interesting enough to continue reading.

Part of this page is a unique little story about how an Indonesian connection had access to an old storage space where a box of these Bootlegs figures was found a great experience we´d probably all dream off... (Including some unique pics!)

It took a little but as you know I´m always keeping my word so it´s available for all BB fans, collectors and others who might be interested to read about the Battle Beasts of Indonesia.

Enjoy the Beasts!

Edited by Beastformers, 05 July 2017 - 05:49 AM.

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               
Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, Beast Saga
Collector/Researcher/Trader/Reseller since 2011
For more info about the Beasts check out the BEASTFORMERS BLOG     For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

signature-image-beastformers-new.gif

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#2 Shadow Bat

Shadow Bat

Serious Collector

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 344 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 07:34 AM

30 years and the Battle Beast family tree just keeps getting bigger and bigger every year.

Thanks for all the hard work

#3 Exactobeast

Exactobeast

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 08:08 PM

Excellent article.

#4 warweasel64

warweasel64

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:31 PM

That was a great read. Thanks for all the hard work!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bootleg Battle Beasts, Indonesia, Animals Robot Master, Beastformers Blog

Copyright © 2017 LittleRubberGuys.com