#8976 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 12:22 PM

Latest Chapter fully scanlated! https://herculesfact...711/chapter-226

Interesting to hear the God Intelligence refer to the ringleader as "an old friend shaking things up". I wonder if he is talking about Satan and that confirms who Omegaman Aristera is working for.

Edited by Kanji, 29 November 2017 - 12:22 PM.

#8977 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman Nisei, Anime, Video Games, Hangin with my friends,

Posted 30 November 2017 - 09:45 PM

is it me or did the dude at the end look like Super Phoenix with hair? lol
Kid Muscle: No Way It Can't Be Is That You Dad? I Thought For Sure I'd Be Matched Up With Some Big Time Legend Like Warsman or Neptuneman I Can't Fight You Dad!

King Muscle: I'll Have You Know I've Beaten Both Warsman And Neptuneman But That Was Back When My Stomach Didnt Resemble A Taffy Pool!

SilverMillenuumFalcon.com The Realm For All Things Geek! Join Us Today!

#8978 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 09:58 AM

is it me or did the dude at the end look like Super Phoenix with hair? lol

It is Super Phoenix, or should I say "Phoenixmon"

#8979 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 07:12 AM

https://bookstore.ya.../shoshi-850189/

New chapter up. Curry Cook is up next to the guillotine.

#8980 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 01:11 PM

Latest Chapter fully scanlated! https://herculesfact...711/chapter-226

Interesting to hear the God Intelligence refer to the ringleader as "an old friend shaking things up". I wonder if he is talking about Satan and that confirms who Omegaman Aristera is working for.

Is the God of Inteligence a chojin or like a "real" god? Is he and the other 4 from the scramble for the throne former Perfect chojins...I need clarification dammit!

#8981 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 06:00 PM

Is the God of Inteligence a chojin or like a "real" god? Is he and the other 4 from the scramble for the throne former Perfect chojins...I need clarification dammit!

Actual God. It's why they act through Avatars, since they cannot leave the realm of Gods without giving up their full godhood. The Man, Goldman, Silverman and Justiceman gave up their godhood to physically descend to the Earth and form the Perfect Chojin. It'd be interesting if the Throne Arc Gods were forced or chose to descend as well and we got to see their Chojin forms.

#8982 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 06:29 PM

Actual God. It's why they act through Avatars, since they cannot leave the realm of Gods without giving up their full godhood. The Man, Goldman, Silverman and Justiceman gave up their godhood to physically descend to the Earth and form the Perfect Chojin. It'd be interesting if the Throne Arc Gods were forced or chose to descend as well and we got to see their Chojin forms.

Thnx for the clarification!

#8983 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 03:45 AM

I think I mentioned this before, but I could never find the pages that backed up my argument (V51, Ch121). The Man was the only god to give up his power and become a Chojin. Goldman, Silverman and rest of the 10 perfect origin were all Chojin picked by The Man to lead.

It was a God who gave the Kinniku Clan the Gold and Silver mask, but neither of them were Gods themselves.

Still interested in learning about the relationship between the Gods and Satan.

Edited by Kanji, 04 December 2017 - 03:46 AM.

#8984 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 01:11 PM

I think I mentioned this before, but I could never find the pages that backed up my argument (V51, Ch121). The Man was the only god to give up his power and become a Chojin. Goldman, Silverman and rest of the 10 perfect origin were all Chojin picked by The Man to lead.

It was a God who gave the Kinniku Clan the Gold and Silver mask, but neither of them were Gods themselves.

Still interested in learning about the relationship between the Gods and Satan.

Oh I see, thank you for clearing that up. And what of Justiceman?

#8985 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 02:02 PM

And the "god" of the Justice Road??? that turned Geronimo into a chojin...

#8986 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 02:16 PM

No problem. Also, Justiceman was the same. You can see him in the background here as one of the 10:

TZjR63Z.jpg

#8987 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 02:26 PM

And the "god" of the Justice Road??? that turned Geronimo into a chojin...

I think many of the origin were later revered as "Gods" by future generations because of their power, but in all actuality they were just very strong Chojin.

I don't know who the "god" of the Justice Road truly is, no more than we know the true identity of this dude:

oPaYghA.jpg

#8988 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 08:02 AM

https://bookstore.ya.../shoshi-853917/

Welcome back to a certain Perfect Chojin.

Curry Cook is really letting Ladybug Man have it.

#8989 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 11:21 AM

Oh my, business is about to pick up!

#8990 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 04:40 PM

From a plot perspective, it's possible Curry Cook might win due to his resorting to his old Brutal Chojin ways. Omegaman and co. might even use such a victory as evidence of the superiority of their ways, where Justice failed, Brutality prevailed.

#8991 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 07:57 AM

https://bookstore.ya.../shoshi-855622/

Revengeance of the Ladybug Man.

#8992 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman Nisei, Anime, Video Games, Hangin with my friends,

Posted 17 December 2017 - 10:57 AM

damn boi that last attack was slick whelp curry cook is done for lol

Kid Muscle: No Way It Can't Be Is That You Dad? I Thought For Sure I'd Be Matched Up With Some Big Time Legend Like Warsman or Neptuneman I Can't Fight You Dad!

King Muscle: I'll Have You Know I've Beaten Both Warsman And Neptuneman But That Was Back When My Stomach Didnt Resemble A Taffy Pool!

SilverMillenuumFalcon.com The Realm For All Things Geek! Join Us Today!

#8993 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 12:31 AM

damn boi that last attack was slick whelp curry cook is done for lol

Nah I don't think that will finish him.

#8994 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 01:13 AM

I think it's pretty safe to say that all of our Siegi's are going to get wiped out by the members of the "Six Spears".

Curry Cook is done for, so unless Wolfman can gather all of the friendship power of his fallen comrades and/or Kinnikuman arrives just in-time for a tag match, they're all done for.

For the purpose of the plot, I'm pretty sure Aristera will get his hands on the magnet power regardless.

I wonder if Super Phoenix will come with a new team? Would be great to see Ashuraman and Satan Cross team up!

and if Dexia returns will he be on his brothers side, or against him?? So many unanswered questions! I can't wait to see how this plays out!

#8995 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 04:36 PM

I think it's pretty safe to say that all of our Siegi's are going to get wiped out by the members of the "Six Spears".

Curry Cook is done for, so unless Wolfman can gather all of the friendship power of his fallen comrades and/or Kinnikuman arrives just in-time for a tag match, they're all done for.

For the purpose of the plot, I'm pretty sure Aristera will get his hands on the magnet power regardless.

I wonder if Super Phoenix will come with a new team? Would be great to see Ashuraman and Satan Cross team up!

and if Dexia returns will he be on his brothers side, or against him?? So many unanswered questions! I can't wait to see how this plays out!

A few thoughts.

1. It's conceivable from a storytelling stance that Curry Cook may win his match because of his leaning towards his Brutal Chojin side, and may even do a heel turn and join Aristera.

2. I hope Dexia comes back, and there would be ample drama regarding him and his brother.

3. If Aristera gets the Magnet Power, I'd like to see him team up with Neptune King, who is probably also going to return in this arc.

4. Suguru might fight Aristera.

5. I'd love a Samson/Ashuraman team-up, but I'd also like to see Ashuraman win some matches solo. For the so-called "Strongest Akuma Chojin" he sure doesn't win a lot of matches, does he?

6. I hope all of the Princes show up, and I hope Big Body gets one or more wins and is shown as a serious fighter, not a joke. If it turns out he threw his fight with Phoenix for whatever reason, I'd be fine with that.

#8996 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 08:11 PM

A few thoughts.

1. It's conceivable from a storytelling stance that Curry Cook may win his match because of his leaning towards his Brutal Chojin side, and may even do a heel turn and join Aristera.

2. I hope Dexia comes back, and there would be ample drama regarding him and his brother.

3. If Aristera gets the Magnet Power, I'd like to see him team up with Neptune King, who is probably also going to return in this arc.

5. I'd love a Samson/Ashuraman team-up, but I'd also like to see Ashuraman win some matches solo. For the so-called "Strongest Akuma Chojin" he sure doesn't win a lot of matches, does he?

6. I hope all of the Princes show up, and I hope Big Body gets one or more wins and is shown as a serious fighter, not a joke. If it turns out he threw his fight with Phoenix for whatever reason, I'd be fine with that.

I want Mariposa Muscle to come back soooo bad!

#8997 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 01:24 PM

A few thoughts.

I don't know about Curry Cook. Having re-read his biography one-shot it doesn't seem his ever intentionally sought to be brutal. He just couldn't control his anger. There are many re-formed brutals, such as ramenman and warsman. Even Benkiman was originally categorized as a brutal chojin, yet we still saw him fall.

A Dexia / Aristera back story would be good. I'd like to learn more about these 2 characters.

A Neptune King return would be welcome. Although I never considered him particularly strong. He seemed to talk the talk, but at the end of the day appeared weaker than his disciple, Neptuneman.

I feel its too soon for Suguru Vs Aristera. I suspect he'll clash with one of the other spears whilst they steal the power and escape.

I know what you mean about Ashuraman. He seems another conflicted Chojin, like Buffaloman. I'd prefer it if he just became full Seigi.

First SFTT character I really want back is Ataru. Ataru and Nemesis would be an awesome tag team!!

#8998 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 02:26 PM

Looks like Curry Cook has lost his foot, despite going full brutal:

https://bookstore.ya.../shoshi-858780/

Manga will be taking a 3 week break now, so Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy new year!!

#8999 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 08:09 PM

Merry Christmas!

#9000 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members