#1 juniormuscle

juniormuscle

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:52 AM

hey gang,

When I had my gamecube the Ultimate Muscle Video Game was my favorite game to play on that system, however I no longer have a gamecube

are there any games available to play online or on the xbox 360 that I'm just not finding? I need my Muscle wrestling fix!!!!

thanks guys

#2 Dabeavis

Dabeavis

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:Classic Anime
    Pinball
    Video games - PC, I use emulators as well.

Mainly have Kinnikuman/MUSCLE stuff, but I also have some GI Joes and a custom painted MOBAT I found at a model show.

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:38 AM

are there any games available to play online or on the xbox 360 that I'm just not finding? I need my Muscle wrestling fix!!!!

Not a single Kinnikuman game was made yet for the modern consoles, and none of the current ones support online play.

This is just a list of the games after Ultimate Muscle on Gamecube

Galactic Wrestling (PS2)
Kinnikuman Muscle Generations (PSP)
Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix Max & 2 (PS2)

There is also a newer game on phones which is a TCG type of game.

Watching old anime as if it's in style, since whatever is trending nowadays just wouldn't suit me at all.

#3 Skullking

Skullking

I have a large obsession with small figures

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE, Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, MIMP, Armorvors, Mordles

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

You might look for a NES emulator to play the old nintendo one. It's not super amazing by any means, but fun. If it's any consolation, your gamecube muscle game should play on a nintendo wii, not sure about the wiiU, I should test it.

#4 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

And if you look hard enough, you may find the Ultimate Muscle hack for the NES game.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#5 89cpe

89cpe

sweep the leg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1510 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:20 AM

Um hack?

#6 RUNgZ

RUNgZ

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:44 PM

Yo, I've played them all. The best one without a doubt is Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix 2. Oh boy if you need a kinniku fix, this is the one. Galactic Wrestling is pretty horrible, Muscle Generations is the same thing, and the one on Gamecube was definitely a good game for the brand but... MGP2 is the best. For a while in Japan it even attracted a competitive following as it is pretty well balanced and offers tons of strategies for play. I play that one with my gal from time to time and we love it. I wish more people loved Kinnikuman. :S

#7 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling, MMA, sleeping, Video games, eating,
    Reading.

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:53 PM

Yo, I've played them all. The best one without a doubt is Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix 2. Oh boy if you need a kinniku fix, this is the one. Galactic Wrestling is pretty horrible,

I must disagree with you there Muscle Generations is one of the best out there after Legends vs New Generation. I mean yes Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix 2. one of the best looking kinnikumans games EVER and i do mean EVER. But Muscle Generations has the best gameplay and it really feels like your playing the manga. So yeah of your going for one make it Legends vs New Generation or Muscle Generation.

"Gai's Kinniku Clan  Favourite Phrase"

"Technique transcends the soul, Begins in the Hands, Ends on the Mat"

#8 shino619

shino619

SteCase King fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:24 PM

I hope some Kinnikuman characters make it to Project Versus J
Posted Image

Love Bomber HARMONY HARMONY oh love

#9 Blackbeard D. Kuma

Blackbeard D. Kuma

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:24 AM

KMGP2 is the best one. This is not even up for debate. The gameplay is solid and technical, which is why it garnered a competitive scene in Japan. It also has the best representation of characters. Of course, this isn't even accounting for the awesome stage selections that are available (much more than LvNG and MG). There was no laziness in this title with cloned characters, either. One can easily tell that the developers really put in good effort to make a great Kinnikuman game, something which was lacking somewhat in LvNG and MG.

#10 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman Nisei, Anime, Video Games, Hangin with my friends,

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:16 AM

KMGP2 is the best one. This is not even up for debate. The gameplay is solid and technical, which is why it garnered a competitive scene in Japan. It also has the best representation of characters. Of course, this isn't even accounting for the awesome stage selections that are available (much more than LvNG and MG). There was no laziness in this title with cloned characters, either. One can easily tell that the developers really put in good effort to make a great Kinnikuman game, something which was lacking somewhat in LvNG and MG.

i wish that was released out here id love to play it ive seen in-game footage and it looks awesome i was looking into getting a jap PS2 but there not cheap and neithers the game lol
Kid Muscle: No Way It Can't Be Is That You Dad? I Thought For Sure I'd Be Matched Up With Some Big Time Legend Like Warsman or Neptuneman I Can't Fight You Dad!

King Muscle: I'll Have You Know I've Beaten Both Warsman And Neptuneman But That Was Back When My Stomach Didnt Resemble A Taffy Pool!

SilverMillenuumFalcon.com The Realm For All Things Geek! Join Us Today!

#11 RUNgZ

RUNgZ

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:40 PM

You are exactly right. You CAN have fun with muscle generations or galactic wrestling but every character is the exact same. They all have basically the exact same move set with just different animations. Now Legends vs the New Generation on Gamecube is the most polished if you want to go that route, but KMGP2 is actually a wonderful fighter on it's own merits, even if you don't take into consideration the loving care they put into the Kinnikuman side of things.

And concerning a japanese ps2? If you have a slim just buy swap magic with the replacement lid thing. SUPER easy to do... it kinda looks intimidating but it isn't at all. Simply unscrew the lid and put the new one one and use swap magic to play any game really. This way you don't have to import a jap ps2 which is a costly way to play imports.

#12 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman Nisei, Anime, Video Games, Hangin with my friends,

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:55 PM

You are exactly right. You CAN have fun with muscle generations or galactic wrestling but every character is the exact same. They all have basically the exact same move set with just different animations. Now Legends vs the New Generation on Gamecube is the most polished if you want to go that route, but KMGP2 is actually a wonderful fighter on it's own merits, even if you don't take into consideration the loving care they put into the Kinnikuman side of things.

And concerning a japanese ps2? If you have a slim just buy swap magic with the replacement lid thing. SUPER easy to do... it kinda looks intimidating but it isn't at all. Simply unscrew the lid and put the new one one and use swap magic to play any game really. This way you don't have to import a jap ps2 which is a costly way to play imports.

thanks for the advice ill definatly try it any idea of where i can find a cheap swap magic thing ebay perhaps?
Kid Muscle: No Way It Can't Be Is That You Dad? I Thought For Sure I'd Be Matched Up With Some Big Time Legend Like Warsman or Neptuneman I Can't Fight You Dad!

King Muscle: I'll Have You Know I've Beaten Both Warsman And Neptuneman But That Was Back When My Stomach Didnt Resemble A Taffy Pool!

SilverMillenuumFalcon.com The Realm For All Things Geek! Join Us Today!

#13 RUNgZ

RUNgZ

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:59 AM

Yeah make sure you get the latest version, but you can basically expect to pay around $25 for the swap magic and around 10-15 for the slim lid.

#14 Dabeavis

Dabeavis

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:Classic Anime
    Pinball
    Video games - PC, I use emulators as well.

Mainly have Kinnikuman/MUSCLE stuff, but I also have some GI Joes and a custom painted MOBAT I found at a model show.

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:57 AM

Muscle Grand Prix 2 also plays pretty well on PCSX2, a PS2 Emulator, a strong enough PC can get it to run at 60 frames if set up right.

Edited by Dabeavis, 04 March 2013 - 04:01 AM.

Watching old anime as if it's in style, since whatever is trending nowadays just wouldn't suit me at all.

#15 Quar1955

Quar1955

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2023 - 03:26 PM

In addition, I like to hang out in cs go on weekends. I also like to collect csgo best ak skins. Applying these skins, your weapon takes on a more original look.

I agree with you that Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix 2 is a great fighter on its own merits. It has a lot of depth and variety, and it is a lot of fun to play. I also agree that Legends vs. the New Generation is the most polished Kinnikuman fighting game, but KMGP2 is a close second.

I am glad to hear that you are aware of the swap magic method for playing Japanese PS2 games on a PAL or NTSC PS2. It is a very easy and inexpensive way to play imports, and it is definitely worth considering if you are interested in playing Japanese PS2 games.

I hope you enjoy Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix 2!

#16 timdrage

timdrage

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 September 2023 - 10:55 AM

Kinnikuman is a playable character in Jump Ultimate Stars on the DS. Been meaning to play the translated version soon

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com