3 replies to this topic

#1 Hibbinator1000

Hibbinator1000

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 09:48 AM

Just an update on my display... took awhile but added some leds. Hard to get a good shot with the camera but at night and in person it is pretty nice to look at.

Attached Files

Edited by Hibbinator1000, 14 April 2018 - 02:11 PM.

Hibbz

#2 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 08 April 2018 - 03:13 PM

Definitely awesome looking, great style!

Looks like there´s a led strip above every single row right?

The Beasts come out great like that and I´d imagine I looks badass in the dark with only the LED´s shining.

One remark though I notice you have the REPRO Shields placed on the arms of the LB!?!

I´ve heard these can do quite some damage to the figs arm leaving marks so hope that´s something you´ve checked before?

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#3 Hibbinator1000

Hibbinator1000

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 07:54 AM

I will double check but I have not seen any signs of damage from the shields... My complaint about them is that they are not tight enough and fall off of the arms all the time. What type of damage are they supposedly causing? But thanks again for the comments! 

Hibbz

#4 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 09 April 2018 - 09:26 AM

I will double check but I have not seen any signs of damage from the shields... My complaint about them is that they are not tight enough and fall off of the arms all the time. What type of damage are they supposedly causing? But thanks again for the comments! 

Well if you say they´re not tight enough than they´re probably good and I might´ve been mistaken with the other repro shields that are around because the problem there was that they´d fit to much meaning there´s a big chance to damage the figure´s arm once the shield was put on the arm leaving creases.

Hope yours are fine!

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Collection pics, display, battle beasts

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com