Wikipedia Battle Beast Page

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:53 AM

I am going through and correcting the errors on this page. Someone with no knowledge of what the species of animals they are had them completely wrong. I am also providing the link to the Japanese page. These will be the true animal per their Japanese Card.

WhiteLeo

http://en.wikipedia....Beasts#Series_1

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#2 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts
  • Interests:Monster in my pocket

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:07 AM

I am going through and correcting the errors on this page. Someone with no knowledge of what the species of animals they are had them completely wrong. I am also providing the link to the Japanese page. These will be the true animal per their Japanese Card.

WhiteLeo

http://en.wikipedia....Beasts#Series_1

Amazing! Can you add as much detail as you could possibly think of to the site? I read it a few weeks ago and it was no help at all. Especially when it came down to what premiums were out there and how they came to the market. I know clear carp and stone cobra are basic but the white ones and the sd ones for example. I want to be informed on wiki lol

"THOSE WHO LAY THEIR EYES ON A GUNDAM, SHALL NOT LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT. Those was the orders I was given."

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#3 Skullcruncher

Skullcruncher

Transformer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:38 AM

Awesome, Razorkukku is so much more badass than Rowdy Rooster.

#4 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:48 AM

Awesome, Razorkukku is so much more badass than Rowdy Rooster.

I still hold that Razorkukku = Japanese translation of Laser (possibly Razor) C0ck (seriously, the banned words list....)

And as amazingly hilarious as both of those options are, they also make total sense  :teehee:

Edited by bachamn, 08 July 2014 - 06:48 AM.

#5 Skullcruncher

Skullcruncher

Transformer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:01 PM

I still hold that Razorkukku = Japanese translation of Laser (possibly Razor) C0ck (seriously, the banned words list....)

And as amazingly hilarious as both of those options are, they also make total sense  :teehee:

Ha what a crack up!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com