Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Thoughts on weapons (Battle Beasts, not Laser)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ComradeCuttlefish

ComradeCuttlefish

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1574 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 01:12 PM

I was thinking recently about Battle Beast weapons: which weapon(s) has been the most difficult for you to find (aside from series three weapons) and which weapon(s) do you like the best?

Series three weapons are a given for difficulty, but I have also had trouble obtaining a Squirrel and Mouse weapon for some reason.

I think my favorite weapon is the Tarsier's, Skunk's or Panda's.

What about you guys?

#2 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 03:38 PM

I think my favorite weapon is the Tarsier's, Skunk's or Panda's.

I see you like the swords! I would think the Tapir would fit into that general style of sword as well.

Personally I think the Squirel's weapon has been a pain, but I havn't really cared so much about the weapons as much as the Beasts themselves. I figure the weapons will come with time.

I have a ton of weapons that I like: Rooster, Tiger, Porcupine, Jag, and Hawk are the ones that really stand out as likes.

I personally don't care for the Mole, as it is not really a weapon looking weapon.
The Bulldog.....I mean a cain? honestly, is this the grandpa Beast?
The Giraffe looks like a twig, which I'm sure is the point, but who would be afraid of that weapon if you have a freaking mace for a hand???
The Flamingo's is pinheaded.....I can't even figure out which side goes up, but either way it looks stupid.
The Antelope's looks more like a harpoon than anything.

I can't figure out if I like the Crab's or not. It's cool because it has the claw look to it, but at the same time it could second for a can opener, which just isn't intimidating to me.

I think the most unique one, which I neither like nor dislike, is the Anteater's.

Wow, I sure had a lot to say on that subject for not really caring about the weapons that much! B)

--grimey
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#3 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 08 May 2005 - 07:38 AM

laser beasts weapons are by far the hardest to obtain, if you buy a lot of lasers and theye don't have weapons, good luck finding them later on! i also agree w/ CuttleFishforsale that sereis 3 weapons are a bee-eye-itch to try to get a hold of. i'm still missing a bunch to complete my figs. B)

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#4 Mr. Crimson

Mr. Crimson

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 01:17 AM

Hello,

I would have to say that Deer Stalker's weapon is my favorite, because it is the only one I can remember having as a kid. I would also have to say that for me the hardest weapon to find was Octillion Octopus', but I finally got one.

Thank You,

Mr. Crimson
I want to buy a #1 White Lion complete w/weapon

My feedback: positive 10 / neutral 1 / negative 0
Link: http://forums.beastf...?showtopic=1062

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com