37 replies to this topic

#1 dabbuu

dabbuu

Serious Collector

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 573 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 01:30 PM

nm

Edited by dabbuu, 15 May 2006 - 06:58 PM.

Posted Image

#2 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 01:44 PM

So finally they were real monocolor beasts. Great pick dabbuu.

But I'm nearly sure that greek beasts didn't came with weapon. Maybe the seller found this weapons in another place. Or they are not greek beasts but a special serie from the country of the seller. Have yous asked him where he had bought this beasts ?

Sylvain

#3 dabbuu

dabbuu

Serious Collector

• 573 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 02:08 PM

So finally they were real monocolor beasts. Great pick dabbuu.

But I'm nearly sure that greek beasts didn't came with weapon. Maybe the seller found this weapons in another place. Or they are not greek beasts but a special serie from the country of the seller. Have yous asked him where he had bought this beasts ?

Sylvain

Yah these are real monocolor and I will ask the seller now. They don't seem like the greek beast that I do have they are made of a different plastic. I'm going to email him now.

dabbuu
Posted Image

#4 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 02:12 PM

Yah these are real monocolor and I will ask the seller now. They don't seem like the greek beast that I do have they are made of a different plastic. I'm going to email him now.

dabbuu

Cool. And don't forget to let you know every info you will find.

I don't know why but I'm sure this beasts are more special than the greek beasts.

Have you receive the french lot too ? Were the chargers finally complete ? And about the chargers it seems that they are only found in France. But maybe you will make me wrong with your sea panic charger.

Sylvain

#5 dabbuu

dabbuu

Serious Collector

• 573 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 02:23 PM

dabbuu

Cool. And don't forget to let you know every info you will find.

I don't know why but I'm sure this beasts are more special than the greek beasts.

Have you receive the french lot too ? Were the chargers finally complete ? And about the chargers it seems that they are only found in France. But maybe you will make me wrong with your sea panic charger.

Sylvain

I will let you know any information that I find out. I am also pretty sure that the weapons belong to the beasts as there are 7 odd weapons and 7 beasts but I will see what the seller says.

As far as the French lot. I hate to say that I am pretty sure it will never arrive, it hasn't come yet and the post office is not helping. The seller was from France though so I don't understand your comment about the sea panic charger if you would like to extrapolate. Also doesn't someone own a laser beast #95 on card with shield from the States? I was sure that this existed.

dabbuu
Posted Image

#6 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 03:43 PM

Were there any bestias combate in the lot? I know you were thinking that there might be.

--grimey
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#7 dabbuu

dabbuu

Serious Collector

• 573 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 06:42 PM

There were no beastias combate in this lot and from what I have asked the seller they originated in spain and did come with the beige semi-transparent weapons that are pictured (not the grey ones). I have asked the seller quite a few more questions, they may have been a special promotional battle beast item as well.

dabbuu
Posted Image

#8 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 10:58 PM

I was talking about the sea panic you already have in your collection. The one you bought monthes ago. Did it came from France ?

The #95 carded on US card is the only one I have ever seen that came from USA. No loose one was never sold by US seller. So I was guessing that maybe :

1 - The #95 US carded is a toy fair proto or something similar.
2 - The chargers were only available in France.

This is just my guess.

Sylvain

#9 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 11:00 PM

There were no beastias combate in this lot and from what I have asked the seller they originated in spain and did come with the beige semi-transparent weapons that are pictured (not the grey ones). I have asked the seller quite a few more questions, they may have been a special promotional battle beast item as well.

dabbuu

On the "Bestias de combate" cards there is a offer to get a bag of secret weapon. I will check the exact sentence when at home. Maybe your weapons are from this offer.

Sylvain

#10 dabbuu

dabbuu

Serious Collector

• 573 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 05:20 AM

I was talking about the sea panic you already have in your collection. The one you bought monthes ago. Did it came from France ?

The #95 carded on US card is the only one I have ever seen that came from USA. No loose one was never sold by US seller. So I was guessing that maybe :

1 - The #95 US carded is a toy fair proto or something similar.
2 - The chargers were only available in France.

This is just my guess.

Sylvain

The #95 shield and sled I have did come from France but as far as the #97 shield, I have no idea where it originated from. I assume from France as well though.

As far as the weapons go, I am still waiting to hear from the person so I will let you know. She said that they came with the beasts though.

dabbuu
Posted Image

#11 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 09 June 2005 - 11:22 AM

awesome info from both of you guys thus far! :D

i can't wait to hear more. and i really do hope you get your package from france it could be because the seller sent it surface instead of air???

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#12 dabbuu

dabbuu

Serious Collector

• 573 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 11:30 AM

awesome info from both of you guys thus far! :D

i can't wait to hear more. and i really do hope you get your package from france it could be because the seller sent it surface instead of air???

=)

I don't know how she sent it. Anyway the Greek beast person hasn't gotten back to me. Did you find out more about the weapons in the photo?

dabbuu
Posted Image

#13 QuickTron

QuickTron

the beast world most wanted human

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 02:10 PM

i've seen some on e-bay now. tis time there up to 50.00 bucks
If you ride the lighting you get burned

Posted Image

"@#&% you Simba! The cycle of life ends here."

#14 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 10 June 2005 - 03:57 AM

i don't know if they are worth bidding on since there is no definitive average price for them. i might win them and say i got them for a great price, but someone else might think i overpaid. it's all in the pont of view of the buyer.

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

#15 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 04:12 AM

i don't know if they are worth bidding on since there is no definitive average price for them. i might win them and say i got them for a great price, but someone else might think i overpaid. it's all in the pont of view of the buyer.

=)

My 2 cents : $50 for 3 of this beasts is a great max ! They are not worth more. But it's just my 2 cents.

And as the seller was dishonnest with me I hope the price will still at $50.00 until the end.

Dabbuu > I will take a clear photo of the special offer shown on bestias cards and I will post it here. But I try to find contact in Spain who remember the Bestias and find no one :D

Sylvain

#16 dabbuu

dabbuu

Serious Collector

• 573 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 05:24 AM

i don't know if they are worth bidding on since there is no definitive average price for them.  i might win them and say i got them for a great price, but someone else might think i overpaid.  it's all in the pont of view of the buyer.

=)

My 2 cents : $50 for 3 of this beasts is a great max ! They are not worth more. But it's just my 2 cents.

And as the seller was dishonnest with me I hope the price will still at $50.00 until the end.

Dabbuu > I will take a clear photo of the special offer shown on bestias cards and I will post it here. But I try to find contact in Spain who remember the Bestias and find no one :D

Sylvain

Okay,

The seller got back to me and wrote this

"These battle beasts were bought from an indoor market at Fuengirola on the Costa
del Sol, Spain. I can be precise about the location because we used to own a
timeshare there and it was on one of our many visits that my son bought them.
He is not sure whether it was 1988 or 1989. They actually came in a small tub
(they were all in the same tub not two separate ones for the two colours) and
the only weapons with them were as described in my previous e-mail. To be
honest he thought they were just copies and was most suprised to see the
official stamp on the bottom. "

I hope this helps but these beasts can still be Greek beasts

Sylvain-I have a few of these bestias combate cards where on the cards can this offer be found.

dabbuu
Posted Image

#17 QuickTron

QuickTron

the beast world most wanted human

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 07:35 AM

you would think some thing like these greek bb would be worth more too. but really it does all depend on what one would think.
If you ride the lighting you get burned

Posted Image

"@#&% you Simba! The cycle of life ends here."

#18 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 09:09 AM

I thought Greek ones were worth more than $50 for three. For some reason I was under the impression that they were worth more like $50 each.

--grimey

Edited by grimerslimer, 10 June 2005 - 10:29 AM.

#19 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 09:41 AM

dude that's insane! especially since they are loose and most of the time incomplete (unless the greek beasts didn't come w/ weapons?) if i didn't spend so much $$$ the past couple of weeks i would definitely bid on them.

=)

#20 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 10:39 AM

I thought Greek ones were worth more than $50 for three. For some reason I was under the impression that they were worth more like $50 each.

--grimey

They were when everyone thought that they were prototypes. Once it was determined that they were just another international variant, then the price significantly dropped.

#21 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 11:45 AM

good for us bad for dealers! :D

=)

#22 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 10 June 2005 - 11:47 AM

--grimey

They were when everyone thought that they were prototypes. Once it was determined that they were just another international variant, then the price significantly dropped.

Hey Marc, if you wanna pay $50 each I'll be sure to win both lots for and sell you each figure for $50 each! :D

I'm only doing this cuz I care... :D
Formally known as Artimus Prime

#23 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 12:31 PM

:D :D ;)

i almost spit my water all over the screen!

=)

#24 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 01:15 PM

:D Now that's funny!

I thought they were worth that much, but I wouldn't PAY that much! ;)

Thanks for the offer though Arthur....it really means a lot to me.. :D

--grimey

#25 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 10 June 2005 - 01:19 PM

I thought they were worth that much, but I wouldn't PAY that much! ;)

Thanks for the offer though Arthur....it really means a lot to me.. :D

--grimey

Anytime buddy, anytime! :D :D ;)
Formally known as Artimus Prime

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com