Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Gormiti Animated - CGI and Standard style?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 08:42 PM

I havent paid to much attention to the Gormiti animated sequences until recently and noticed that there seem to be 2 different types - CGI like whats seen on the Gormiti website (official) and another type that looks like it shows children transforming into Gormiti characters drawn in 2d or traditional cartoon style.

Is the traditional style just the opening for a CG series or are there 2 unique animated Gormiti series?
Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

#2 SpyMagician

SpyMagician

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 08:53 PM

I havent paid to much attention to the Gormiti animated sequences until recently and noticed that there seem to be 2 different types - CGI like whats seen on the Gormiti website (official) and another type that looks like it shows children transforming into Gormiti characters drawn in 2d or traditional cartoon style.

Is the traditional style just the opening for a CG series or are there 2 unique animated Gormiti series?

I believe there are 2 distinct series.

I'm not sure how long the CG series was, but the new 2D seems to have quite a lot of episodes and is much more heavily promoted...

Haven't watched either much but a quick check of Youtube showed quite a few episodes!

Spy

#3 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 09:39 PM

Thanks Spy' :rolleyes:

Ill have to look into this at some point (like now lol). I havent watched a complete episode of either type in its entirety yet but i like what i see of the CGI. Yes its simple but theres something about the lack of detail in the CG rendering that i saw that i like.

Its almost like.....urban vinyl in CG form. Very smooth and "liquid". It makes me want to create a few custom figures .
Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com