42 replies to this topic

#26 Aikola

Aikola

Main Offender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 03:05 PM

Ok, so first thing I did today is make a picture of Mr. Omletto. It is attached to this post.
I also took the occasion of making a picture of another LRG that I'm not sure about. It is a rubber "King Joe" figure that is translucent and smells like candy. I got a few more of different characters. Probably some sort of MUSCLE knock-off ? Maybe someone here knows more about them.

As far as the Omletto goes, it seems it has caused some interest so I'm willing to sell it. If you are interested please PM with an offer.
The best offer so far is for $50. I'll let this run for the week, the highest bidder shall have it.

Does your omletto have the number 20 on his back??
Aikola: Collecting figures that no-one else cares about since 2007.
"Punk Rock: A loud, fast and deliberately offensive style of rock music"

My Trade List
My Little Army
Aikola's Mini Boglin Colour Archive

#27 shocklord

shocklord

カネゴン

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:22 AM

Does your omletto have the number 20 on his back??

yes, there is a "20" on the right side of his butt :D
There is another mark that says "CHINA" and probably something above that I'm unable to read without a microscope ...

#28 shocklord

shocklord

カネゴン

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 12:47 PM

Omletto is SOLD.
Thanks to all of you who took interest in the figure.
:)

#29 Guest_CHEAPTOYMAN_*

Guest_CHEAPTOYMAN_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2008 - 11:20 PM

2 of my Bad Eggz Bunch figures... :thumbsup:

Posted Image

#30 Guest_Dark Clown_*

Guest_Dark Clown_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2008 - 09:32 AM

Update:

Posted Image

#31 Aikola

Aikola

Main Offender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 10:35 AM

Here is the latest picture of mine taken yesterday.
Posted Image
Aikola: Collecting figures that no-one else cares about since 2007.
"Punk Rock: A loud, fast and deliberately offensive style of rock music"

My Trade List
My Little Army
Aikola's Mini Boglin Colour Archive

#32 csmhoff

csmhoff

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:53 AM

Heres a pic of my Yolkyuk figure.

Will be listing him on ebay shortly.

#33 csmhoff

csmhoff

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:53 AM

Heres a pic of my Yolkyuk figure.

Will be listing him on ebay shortly.

Attached Files

#34 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:37 PM

here's my updated collection pic although one of the figgies belongs to another collector ;)

Attached File  CIMG2264.JPG   86.88K   77 downloads Attached File  CIMG2263.JPG   144.63K   69 downloads

I've just seen Sebster's awesome post with the commercial :) it makes me want to bust open that packet and squeeeeeeze that egg!

Posted Image

#35 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:04 PM

here's my updated collection pic although one of the figgies belongs to another collector ;)

Attached File  CIMG2264.JPG   86.88K   77 downloads Attached File  CIMG2263.JPG   144.63K   69 downloads

I've just seen Sebster's awesome post with the commercial :) it makes me want to bust open that packet and squeeeeeeze that egg!

Awesome colletion! ;)
Love the pic and its also nice to see you popping around again. ;)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#36 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:17 PM

Are the strange looking blue figures made of the softer plastic, or is there another reason for the color difference?

#37 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 11:39 AM

Are the strange looking blue figures made of the softer plastic, or is there another reason for the color difference?

They are indeed a different plastic, the soft blues are an absolute nightmare. If they have retained any of their softness an awful oil seeps out of them if they come in to contact with other plastic. It would appear that over time they 'dry out' here are three in different stages of the process:

Attached File  CIMG2326.JPG   137.99K   66 downloads

Left: Omletto's feet have started to harden, darken and have curled up a bit, the rest of the figure is relatively soft
Middle: Yolkyuk is almost completely hard from the front, his staff is still soft and you can see it is a brighter blue and a little bent
Right: Poacher has gone completely hard and hasn't been left bent or deformed at all. One bad point is how brittle the figure now is, part of his left horn has flaked away :)

Here's a pic with a bright and as good as new hard blue:

Attached File  CIMG2327.JPG   112.11K   48 downloads

As far as I know it's only the soft blues that have this problem, my yellow, green and red ones do not ooze oil. I have never seen a soft purple though...anyone else have one?

Posted Image

#38 galthisan

galthisan

boglin farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 01:34 AM

They are indeed a different plastic, the soft blues are an absolute nightmare. If they have retained any of their softness an awful oil seeps out of them if they come in to contact with other plastic. It would appear that over time they 'dry out' here are three in different stages of the process:

Attached File  CIMG2326.JPG   137.99K   66 downloads

Left: Omletto's feet have started to harden, darken and have curled up a bit, the rest of the figure is relatively soft
Middle: Yolkyuk is almost completely hard from the front, his staff is still soft and you can see it is a brighter blue and a little bent
Right: Poacher has gone completely hard and hasn't been left bent or deformed at all. One bad point is how brittle the figure now is, part of his left horn has flaked away :rolleyes:

Here's a pic with a bright and as good as new hard blue:

Attached File  CIMG2327.JPG   112.11K   48 downloads

As far as I know it's only the soft blues that have this problem, my yellow, green and red ones do not ooze oil. I have never seen a soft purple though...anyone else have one?

i did have to red softies which soupie identified for me and i have now traded them away. one had a slightly bent foot. but they didnt oooze at all.
proud member of:

A.T.Ni.M.S.

Abolish The Ninja Mites Section

#39 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:35 PM

To those of you that have these, do you like the "hard" or "soft" plastics/rubber versions of these figs? That last question almost qualifies as some "egg" humor. "hard" or "soft". :down:

Simply put: are the hard bad eggz figs more preferable than the soft? Although I do not have any, I personally would prefer a harder plastic. What do other members think?

#40 scythemantis

scythemantis

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 02:35 PM

I always like toys better when they're flexible, but not sticky/jiggly, that just collects dust.

#41 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

just getting into knife making.

blade of the immortal is my master.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:55 PM

i'd prolly prefer the harder ones. sounds like there's issues with some of the soft ones. i prefer my toy collection to be drama free.

if i encounter the demons in hell, i will kill them all..

vi veri veniversum vivus vici.

#42 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 10:47 PM

i have a soft red one and he is perfectly fine. no drama... :) reminds me of kinkeshi rubber.

#43 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:16 AM

To those of you that have these, do you like the "hard" or "soft" plastics/rubber versions of these figs? That last question almost qualifies as some "egg" humor. "hard" or "soft". :)

Simply put: are the hard bad eggz figs more preferable than the soft? Although I do not have any, I personally would prefer a harder plastic. What do other members think?

well although the Red, Green, Yellow and probably Purple softies are all ooze free I still prefer the harder figures. The soft ones seem to have a slight loss of detail although nothing major. The hard ones are still slightly flexible, not hard like customs or bootkegs and they show off the sculpting much better too.

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com