• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#26 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:12 PM

Just as I thought, some wave-2 figs are hidden in the packs with wave-1 figs showing.  As before, the visible figs are on top:

Attached Files

#27 PaulEWog116

PaulEWog116

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:13 PM

Lucky, I have been to two different TRU this week including today and they just had the first wave.

See my collection on Instagram. @Paul.Sewell.14

#28 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:49 PM

I found 2 8-packs from wave-2 today, Sat 12-6.  

There were likely other wave-2 packs that hit the store and were bought before I got there (especially with the sale). 

Also there is the slight possibility that there are some wave-2 packs with figures common to wave-1 visible. I think this because...

a ) the store seems to have TONS of wave-1 packs,

b ) although I tracked 12 distinct 8-packs when the toyline was introduced I did not keep track of who was visible, so there could be a new pack (wave-2) out but with different wave-1 figs visible and I would not immediately know it was a new (wave-2) pack,

c ) I would not put this nonsense past Moose.  

I remember when Trash Pack started there were 3 waves anyway.  By the time wave-3 came out the visible figures were one you already had, so you were inclined to think you had already bought that pack, even though what you didn't know is that the non-visible figures were new.    

Regardless, Arm Wrestler, purple figures, and yellow figures are out now.  

4/8 figures per pack it seems are dupes from wave-1.  

So assuming there are only 2 waves, you can expect some exclusive to wave-1, some exclusive to wave-2, and a huge glut of dupes common to them both.

Here are the ones in the 2 wave-2 packs.  The visible ones are at the top of each pic.  

Do you know which pack to find Arm Wrestler in?

Also, the 50% sale is back until Christmas I believe 

#29 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:47 PM

The only Arm Wrestler I have come across is visible in the right window of an 8-pack.  

Attached Files

#30 PaulEWog116

PaulEWog116

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:52 PM

Do you know which pack to find Arm Wrestler in?

Also, the 50% sale is back until Christmas I believe 

Definitely not in any of the round 1 packs to my knowledge.

#31 Juggy

Juggy

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:01 AM

I found four packs with round 1.5 guys showing. I got 14 new figures! Now I wish I had picked up the seemingly older packs seeing as they may have had round 1.5 dudes hidden inside.
Current collection tally: 95/120

#32 PaulEWog116

PaulEWog116

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 01:24 PM

Nice, just 78/120 here. Cant figure out what pack(s) I am missing from the first round though.

#33 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 14 December 2014 - 05:13 PM

I am now aware of at least 16 wave-1 8-packs with only wave-1 figures inside.  

Here are the contents of the 5th wave-2 pack that I have found.  As before, the two visible figs are on top.  

Also, be aware that wave-2 figs are now hidden in 4-packs with wave-1 figs showing.  

I'm going to stick with 8-packs, but I did want to point out this example with Gutless showing.  

I now have 98/120.

Attached Files

Edited by steverotters, 15 December 2014 - 05:49 PM.

#34 sanchezsaul

sanchezsaul

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 12:46 PM

Hello guys I love this toys and have some doubles let me what ur missing

#35 MarcArndt

MarcArndt

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:FoP

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:14 PM

Could somebody please make a complete list so we easier could find the ones we need

#36 MarcArndt

MarcArndt

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:FoP

Posted 23 December 2014 - 06:46 PM

And is it possible to spot which wave specific packs are from? I would really appreciate the help. Feel free to pm me. Thanks bros

#37 markatisu

markatisu

Wrestling Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Minifigures and Wrestling

Posted 27 December 2014 - 11:55 AM

Shit I wish I had stopped here first, I got a buttload of 8 packs from my wife for Christmas and opened them all and dumped them into a big pile without thinking to see what came in what pack

#38 sanchezsaul

sanchezsaul

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:20 PM

hello guys ...so I have bought about 10 -     8 packs already my question is I have not gotten any of the ASTRO MUTANTS are they only available in the 4 packs....in the back of this packs says find the championship wrestlers...help

#39 PaulEWog116

PaulEWog116

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:02 AM

Could somebody please make a complete list so we easier could find the ones we need

This thread is an attempt to compile a list; but we need people to share thier packs. The bad thing is that I believe moose may have recently mixed up their packs because I know a guy who bought a nerdinator 4 pack with entirely different contents than had previously been tracked by myself. So I dont know how well we are going to be able to rely on the tracking. We might have to start over with this new run. 

hello guys ...so I have bought about 10 -     8 packs already my question is I have not gotten any of the ASTRO MUTANTS are they only available in the 4 packs....in the back of this packs says find the championship wrestlers...help

Those are the super rare metallic figures if I am not mistaken. I am sure they are out there but they are very rare and I do not know anyone who has them. 

#40 PaulEWog116

PaulEWog116

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 02:39 PM

Quick update on new purchases. It would appear as though there is a new packaging for all of the old visible figures now containing wave 2 hidden figures. You can see this from the nerdinator 4 pk in the photos below as compared to the nerdinator 4 pk shown earlier in the thread. Basically it looks like with the new wave you will either get the original wave 1 blind figures or the new wave 2 blind mix. Unfortunately that further complicates tracking figures in packages; but it does give you some idea of what to expect in the package. My guess would be that we can expect to see the wave 2 blind mix become the norm as the first waves sell out. 

Here are the new 8 pks that I bought today along with another guys 4 pk purchase. 

2014-12-31152929.png

20141231_144700.jpg

20141231_143602.jpg

20141231_142801.jpg

20141231_142140.jpg

20141231_141249.jpg

20141231_140503.jpg

#41 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 31 December 2014 - 02:49 PM

cool. are they still on sale? 

#42 PaulEWog116

PaulEWog116

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 03:12 PM

Unfortunately not.

#43 Juggy

Juggy

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 11:26 AM

I can't wait to get Shoctopus!

#44 PaulEWog116

PaulEWog116

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 01:37 PM

I can't wait to get Shoctopus!

Hunt down that buzzard butcher pack and you should get him. 

On another note, I am hearing reports of Target beginning to carry mutant mania here in the States. Good news for me bc its a lot closer than 45 minutes to the nearest TRU.

#45 PaulEWog116

PaulEWog116

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 12:34 PM

Small Udate: TRU has Mutant Mania on sale buy one get one half off until January 10th 2015. Go get em while they last. 

I have noticed that at the two TRUs  that I shop at, that the figures have been moved away from the main boys toys section. I found a display near the board games and another in the middle of the "no man's land" part of the store where the obscure figures go to die. So if you dont see them check off of the beaten path.

Here are the contents of what I picked up. Got a few that I needed; but they were really picked over. 

20150104_132258.jpg

20150104_132249.jpg

20150104_132229.jpg

20150104_132155.jpg

#46 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 04 January 2015 - 01:56 PM

I stopped by TRU today.  They have not restocked since Christmas.  Not one new pack.  At our TRU Mutant Mania has always been near the boardgames.

I also noticed that Trash Pack series 7 has been moved to a separate clearance aisle, even though there are a few series 5 and series 6 in store that are not on clearance (and not moved).

Also at Target, all remaining Trash Pack is 70% off on clearance.  A lot of stores still have the Gross Ghosts exclusive vehicle, the Zombie exclusive vehicle, the zombie tin, and Series 7 packs of 5. 

I bet Mutant Mania will be in Target any day now.  

Edited by steverotters, 05 January 2015 - 07:26 AM.

#47 markatisu

markatisu

Wrestling Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Minifigures and Wrestling

Posted 04 January 2015 - 09:47 PM

One of my friends in Illinois said that Mutant Mania has shown up at Target (can't remmeber which city he is near), I looked yesterday and did not see it but with the Trash Packs being clearanced it probably is a sign they are coming soon.

Edited by markatisu, 04 January 2015 - 09:48 PM.

#48 Juggy

Juggy

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 01:00 PM

I've stocked my in-home vending machine with these dudes!

orgg_1.JPG

orgg_2.JPG

orgg_3.JPG

#49 DaHumorist

DaHumorist

ig: @itsgregstoys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:06 PM

Today I stopped by my local Toys R Us and all Mutant Mania figures were 50% off.

#50 PaulEWog116

PaulEWog116

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 07:50 PM

4 Pk showing Psycho Skater contains.

Painted:

Maggot Face

Clear:

Shocktopus

Wart Warrior

Today I stopped by my local Toys R Us and all Mutant Mania figures were 50% off.

Good to know. Thanks!

That is really awesome Juggy!

Edited by PaulEWog116, 17 January 2015 - 07:47 PM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com