9164 replies to this topic

#8701 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:19 PM

Is that two weeks in a row without an update?

#8702 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling, MMA, sleeping, Video games, eating,
    Reading.

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:28 AM

Nah I don't see that happing, Kin and shogun, are really hated enemies, I know what kinnikuman said "That choujins  who can't stand one another make the best tag teams". But Kin and Shogun , there's no trust there at all.

I mean there Ideologies clash, wayyyy to much, I mean jag just  think of what would happen if we tag teamed, now add that a 100000000 times more, and you have kin and shogun.

Nah most likely he'll team with Silverman, or in some sort of mad twist with nemesis. 

I mean yes it is Kinnikuman and something's get thrown on there head. So a Kinnikuman, akuma shogun tag team combi, could happen but id say its VERY unlikely.

"Gai's Kinniku Clan  Favourite Phrase"

"Technique transcends the soul, Begins in the Hands, Ends on the Mat"

#8703 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:29 AM

Looks like we got a new chapter!!

http://bookstore.yah...p/shoshi-698376

The ultimate showdown is about to commence!!

Edited by Kanji, 15 January 2017 - 07:32 AM.

#8704 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Reading.

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:58 AM

Wow, ahh man  I have been looking forward to this, I knew we'd get this fight, for some reason, I don't see Akuma winning this one.

On a side note, I think its  Great  that Yude are showing more about choujin history. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for finding out why the Kinniku clan have to wear masks all there life.

#8705 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 09:36 AM

If Akuma Shogun loses I bet Kinnikuman jumps in and stops The Man from killing Shogun...

#8706 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Reading.

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:22 AM

Yeah maybe, or it could be Buffaloman as those 2 are fellow akumas. And  as they had that match  and buff lost.

So it could be like were still team mates no matter what happen in the past. something like that's. But on the flip side kinnikuman could do that just as easily.

wonder if in the last fight kin will update his muscle spark as to honour his match with nemesis, and the fact that Silverman is helping them.

it be  really cool to see Suguru's take on the new parts of that move.

#8707 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman Nisei, Anime, Video Games, Hangin with my friends,

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:27 AM

oh man I can't wait for next weeks chapter I wonder if we'll see a Megaton King Drop from The Man

Edited by Kingmuscle, 15 January 2017 - 11:27 AM.

Kid Muscle: No Way It Can't Be Is That You Dad? I Thought For Sure I'd Be Matched Up With Some Big Time Legend Like Warsman or Neptuneman I Can't Fight You Dad!

King Muscle: I'll Have You Know I've Beaten Both Warsman And Neptuneman But That Was Back When My Stomach Didnt Resemble A Taffy Pool!

SilverMillenuumFalcon.com The Realm For All Things Geek! Join Us Today!

#8708 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 09:06 PM

I want Shogun to win, and it'd be a big contribution to Perfect Zero's character arc to finally taste defeat and realize he and his men can still become stronger after defeat. One thing that could happen is that someone else fights Shogun in order to stop Zero from being killed. Possibly Neptune Man.

#8709 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 02:13 PM

2 thoughts...

First off I believe Akuma Shogun will win or get the upper hand on the Man due to his body not being the Perfect Chojin body The Man remembers but a body supplied by Satan after Goldman was beheaded.

Second thought, who were the 5 Chojin gods during the Scramble for the Throne Arc and the Chojin God that turned Geronimo from human to Chojin? Were they Perfect Origins in disguise?

#8710 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman Nisei, Anime, Video Games, Hangin with my friends,

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:35 PM

no new chapter this week?

Kid Muscle: No Way It Can't Be Is That You Dad? I Thought For Sure I'd Be Matched Up With Some Big Time Legend Like Warsman or Neptuneman I Can't Fight You Dad!

King Muscle: I'll Have You Know I've Beaten Both Warsman And Neptuneman But That Was Back When My Stomach Didnt Resemble A Taffy Pool!

#8711 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 04:40 PM

http://bookstore.yah...agazine-136077/

A bit more buildup before the actual fighting starts, and I wonder how all those hikers and explorers got to the arena before the Chojin spectators. I was kinda half expecting them to drop the overbodies and fight in their true forms before the fight, but looks like they're fighting as Shogun and Budo.

#8712 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 05:34 PM

^^^so is Strong the Budo using Big The Budo's body then?

#8713 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:07 AM

I think we established that Neptune King took the identity of Strong the Budo when he appeared as the Hell's Missionaries. He dubbed himself "Big" instead of Strong and claimed himself to be the leader of the Perfect Chojin. Off course we now know that to be false and he was just another perfect who got too big for his boots.

Strong the Budo is the original Budo and is the Chojin title that "The Man" gave himself. What the significance of these titles is though I don't know. We know Goldman was decapitated, so that body was created for him through Akuma power, but I don't know why "The Man" ever changed his appearance.

Edited by Kanji, 23 January 2017 - 01:08 AM.

#8714 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 10:22 PM

^^^thanks Kanji the cleared up my confusion :)

#8715 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 08:28 AM

http://bookstore.yah.../shoshi-703296/

New chapter. The fight has begin. Pretty intense.

#8716 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 11:54 AM

He truly is The Man!

#8717 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 01:26 PM

my moneys on The Man I think he's gonna win it

#8718 bigladiesman

bigladiesman

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Many, but I consider myself to be the only guy in the world who admires two Atarus.

Posted 29 January 2017 - 09:35 PM

Superb beginning so far. They're large but graceful. Goldman has gotten flashier over his appearances, and The Man is fast and fights with an elegance Neptune King did not have.
Posted Image

El Show de la sopa de bou!

Sóc molt fort i el meu nom és Musculator, menjo molta carn perquè m'agraaaaaadaaaaaa MOLT!!!

#8719 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 09:46 AM

http://bookstore.yah.../shoshi-705234/

Gotta love The Man using the 9-point Seal of Doom on Shogun.

#8720 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 12:24 PM

I love the look on Suguru's face when seeing the Hells 9 Point Seal of Doom no one fears the move more than Suguru

#8721 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 12:51 PM

I'm calling it right now...the 9 Point Seal doesn't work on the body provided by Satan.

#8722 Kinnikufan89

Kinnikufan89

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:24 AM

The real question is:  How else will "The Man's" 9 Point Seal differ from Shogun's?  We've already seen a different move for damaging the arms and I doubt we'll see a Matterhorn Drop from "The Man" after Shogun already used it himself.  It might not even be the full 9, with the finisher coming next, since the hand was the last one for Shogun and the last we see him using here.  I gotta say I'm looking forward to the next chapter more than any other so far.

#8723 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 05:40 PM

I am wondering something. Who initiated the hand seal? Did Shogun initiate it or did The Man? If Shogun initiated The Man might have turned the tables and reversed it. You might remember The Man was able to control energy through his hands early in the arc.

#8724 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Reading.

Posted 07 February 2017 - 01:17 PM

Nice to see Shogun fighting again, most likely the man will take this one, as it will be Suguru  Vs The man, as   there has to be a showdown.

As   there all terrified of Suguru's power, and anyone who has been exposed to it.

So yeah its most likely gonna come down Kin vs the man.

I look forward to seeing that, but I must ask I wonder how all this will affect Nisei, as  Lots of stuff have happen, it be nice to see how it plays out in Nisei.

#8725 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 10:28 PM

speaking of Nisei I wonder if that Shadow of Budou in Nisei when they showed them forming the dMp if that was actually Strong the Budo or Neptune King

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com