109 replies to this topic

#1 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 12:55 PM

...the real music behind the characters.

For my birthday in July, I brought a Kinnikuman album (3 CDs) which has all the music, from opening and ending themes to the actual character songs.

I will only do three at a time (weekly), but if anyone would like to request a song (if you give me the character name) and I'll see what I can do. I'll probably upload it to yousendit.com and paste the link here.

Anyone want to start off? :angry:

#2 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Interests:Anime, video games, movies, and writing fan fictions.

Posted 14 October 2005 - 02:52 PM

Hey do you have any for Jeager/Jade. Please and thank you.
I promised mom and dad,the moment before they died...that I would join the justice federation...and use my powers for the world,for the people...
Jeager in volume 7

#3 Skullduggery

Skullduggery

Original Prankster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 06:20 PM

I gotta hear what Kevin's would be.

#4 Red Rains fan girl

Red Rains fan girl

Like or not, I'm a fangirl. Numa Numa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Location:Ridgcrest, California. Middle of nowhere >_<. But love it^_^.
  • Interests:Ulitmate Muscle reading the manga and watching the anime. And all time fave character JAEGER!^_____^! Dogs, meeting new friends on and offline, traveling, and video games.

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:04 PM

Mars/Eskara Totally got to hear :angry:
The Rain of Berlin Falls Red. Hail the Red Rain of Pain!.

#5 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 10:10 PM

A little request.

Instead of MP3, would you please use the FLAC files? They're lossless, and us audiophiles really REALLY dislike MP3.

I'd throw in a chip for Skullduggery and Slab's theme. (Kinkotsuman and Ivo)
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#6 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 10:45 PM

A little request.

Instead of MP3, would you please use the FLAC files?  They're lossless, and us audiophiles really REALLY dislike MP3.

I'd throw in a chip for Skullduggery and Slab's theme. (Kinkotsuman and Ivo)

Yours will take a while because I need to find a good MP3 to WAV enconder, then change the WAV to an FLAC file. I can upload the MP3 if you want if you can't wait, but it's already uploaded to AKIA (the only song of Kinkotsuman is Kinkotsuman's Elegy).

However, I have Jeager/Jade's (Jade!), Kevin's (God save the Queen) and Mars' themes (Bible Evil) in MP3 format for the three that requested before hand.

http://s49.yousendit...270QMPCMPLMUQO0 - Jade!

http://s50.yousendit...RP1HWO12CBC2BP9 - God save the Queen

http://s47.yousendit...1G1806Q14F28HVF - Bible Evil

Edited by Siya the Barracuda, 14 October 2005 - 10:46 PM.

#7 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 10:48 PM

I'll send the Nisei songs, if anyone's interested.. considering people are asking for Nisei songs instead of Kinnikuman, like Siya posted. >_>;

Just gimmie your e-mail and I'll send them to you.

I, sadly, can't send them in flac files. Just mp3s.

------------------------
Jeager's is "Jade!!", rather catchy rock song that sounds kinda 80's ish. His seiyuu does a lovely job singing it. ^^

Mars' "Bible Evil" is.. the sex. Honestly. Anyone who's ever listened to this song agrees that it sounds like you could have sex to it. XD; Kenji Nomura has such a deep voice.. he definetly brings out Mars' evil side/mysteiousness in the song.

Kevin's "God Save the Queen" is pretty cool. Nice gothy rock song with LOTS of Engrish. You'll never see Kevin the same way again.
"DAHDEEE!" XD I can't help but laugh at him.
-------------------------

If you listen REALLLYY closely to the lyrics of the song, you can pick out certain phrases in English/Engrish. I won't spoil it for you.

Edit: XD Siya beat me!

Edited by KnuxieChan, 14 October 2005 - 10:49 PM.

#8 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 01:07 AM

Whoops...sorry Knuxie! >-<

But yes, I have the Kinnikuman characters as well. Hm...I'll list them for those who can't think of any off the top of their head. I'll write up the first disk for now, then I'll add the second and third one later.
In almost all the songs, you can hear their attacks being mentioned.

Kinnikuman GO FIGHT! - The opening theme that everyone knows and loves
Kinniku 2x9 Rock 'n' Roll - Bouncy 50's style ending theme
Kung-Fu Fighter - Ramenman's theme, very oriental sounding
Berlin no Akai ame - Brocken Jr's theme. It's got a stereotypical 80's techno sound with a twist
Rainbow of the Unicorn - Robin's theme. A little corny-sounding (it actually sounds very sport-ish), but it's addictive. "Gentle harricaanee~~" XD
Bear Claws of the Fighting Computer - Warsman's theme. Russian-themed, as it starts off slow and speeds up just a little bit. This is one of my favourites
Texas Bronco - Terryman's theme. Very spunky ;)
Hero of the Circle Sand Ring - Rikishiman's theme, has an 80's Japanese tune to it, and the background music is horribly addictive.
Devil King - Akuma Shogun's theme. Very evil, symphonic and guitars.
Asyura Hell - Ashuraman's theme. Same Seiyuu as Robin, which makes me laugh. It starts off sounding really cool and gothic almost, but then it goes all dancy
Japanese Magic - The Ninja's theme. Well, as you can tell from the title, it's very bouncy and Japanese, almost cute in a way with the kids singing and the Ninja talking over the song occassionally
Sand Monster - Sunshine's theme. Oh god, his voice is so awesome in both the sub and dub, they fit so well! It's an evil hymn-kinda song, and the chorus is great
Planetary Balkan of Fear - Planetman's theme. Sounds rather "Gundam/Heroic/Dragonball", and it has this weird "ping-pong" sound that appears every so often
Buffalo Demon - Buffalman's theme. This song relates more to his "real" herriatage as it sounds very Spanish/Mexican. Smooth sounding and a little bit of his villanous hints in there
Bermuda Mystery - Black Hole's theme. I love this song, though he sounds like Ashuraman. The beginning's a bit weird, but it goes into a hispanic-sounding song that you can't help but sing along to
Mountain range of Hell - The Mountain's theme. This is such a great song, one of the most evil sounding ones by far. 80's rock
Secret Cassette Transformation - This sounds like a "nicer" version of "Hello! Tel-Tel Boy!"'s theme, and I swear that Kinkotsuman's laugh is in here XD
Pharoe of the Nile - Mister Kamen's theme. This sounds Egyptian/Arabic, and it's fairly slow but it sounds horribly 80's when the singing begins. Actually, it reminds me of George Michael :blink:

Edited by Siya the Barracuda, 15 October 2005 - 01:07 AM.

#9 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 05:31 AM

Second disk!

Miracle Fighter - Rather cool fight-theme, I think it's from the Golden Mask saga
See you again, Hero - Another theme, though I'm not sure from when. It's a slow ballad
Honoo no Kinnikuman - An opening theme, another one that should be fairly popular among the Niku fans
Kinniku Mambo - An ending theme that has all the attacks singing through it, and it's pretty funky!
The Asian Wolf - Mongoloman's theme. It begins slow with flutes, before leading into an asian-feel
Uncrowned Monarch - Neptuneman's theme. It's almost an 80's rock song and sounds again very stereotypically like a "hero" song
Mask Hunter - Big the Budo's theme. Another of my personal favourites that starts off with a Japanese flute followed by a slow beat that features piano's. It's very laid back
Great Soul - Kinnikuman Great's theme. It starts with royal trumpets then goes into a pretty cool beat.
Stop the Time! - Pentagon's theme. It's got a slow beat and almost sounds like it's Japanese 90's music, including Trumpets. The chorus is very cool
Rotary drill of fear - Screwkid's theme. Another of my favourites. Heavy-grunge almost, and the singing adds to the effect. I really love how the singer carries his voice in this song
Yell of the Apachi - Geronimo's theme. This made me laugh so much when I heard it...URARARARARA!!! XD It's got a Native American feel to it
Kikunda Kinkunda Kendaman - Kendaman's theme. Another cool song that fits well with Screwkid's, which I think is the impression it was supposed to give
Gyuudon Ondo - This is the Gyuudon song! it was also used for an ending theme, and you can see where the Karubidon (Rice and Cow) song came from. Don don da Gyuudon, ni nin na nin niku, ka ka kajiba no kuso chikara! ;)
Kinnikuman zu chi no deru - I think this is just a general theme, nothing really special about it unfortunately
Kinnikuman Sensation - I really like this song, it's an opening theme I presume. I really love the beat and the little instrumental part in the middle of the song
Kinnikuman Club - It's pretty slow, and it sounds like a 90's ending theme

Disk 3

Kinkotsuman no Elegy - Kinkotsuman's theme. Just as it says, it's an elegy, or a ballad, and it's slow
Meatball no Miito-kun - Meat's theme. This is unbelievably cute, and it fits Meat so well. It's one of those 'feel good' songs, so if you're sad or down, listen to this and it'll bring a smile to your face (unless you're just a grumpy git that prefures to be angry :lol: )
Moeru - This is a song about the commentators I think. It's pretty funky, and has a rock-80's beat
Good luck Rival - I'm not one for soppy-slow love-sounding songs, but if you like that sort of thing, this is definately in your direction. It's soft spoken-singing and I guess it's pretty sweet
Chojin Champion Kinnikuman's Fire - Kinnikuman's theme. It's definately brought across as being a hero song and it's pretty darn cool in general
Iron man - Prince Kamehame's theme. It begins with a slow hawaiian pace, which you can hear throughout the rest of the song, it seems to have hints of a few other songs on the album too
Catch my Hero - Mari's theme. As you can except, it's slow and it sounds like something you would sing at a karaoke when you're feeling down and you look at that one person who seems to be besotted with you. It's nice though, it almost sounds like it's from the 50's
Daio of Glory - Mayumi's theme. I like the first part of the song, but then it goes REALLY funny and something you'd expect a Kinniku song to sound like. It's funny when he randomly shouts XD
Kinkushi no Lullaby - Very slow, sounds pretty country. I think it's just a random ballad about Kinnikuman
Zudadan! Kinnikuman - One of the opening themes, but it hasn't got as much "energy" as the other themes
The woods, waters and fire of Kinnikuman - :blink: This sounds like a dub song or something. It's horribly childish...and just bizarre
Power of Fire - Kenkaman's theme. I believe this is Neptuneman before he was as we know him, if that makes sense. You wouldn't expect this to be his theme...it doesn't suit him in my opinion, but it's a good song non-the-less
Without abandoning dream - It sounds like Sailor Moon singing XD it's pretty shoujo-sounding, but I'm sure she's not singing about love and peace
ACTION of flame - "Funky Doodle" sums this up. It's an okay song, sounds 90's though. I'm sure it's just a theme
Kinniku of Tomorrow - I like this one, it's another Kinnikuman theme. It's got that caribbean sound to it, then it mixes with "The woods, waters and fire of Kinnikuman", very playful
My Party - This is SO annoying, and it just sounds horrible!! >-<
Fighting Team - Hehe, this is another cool theme. It sounds a little like "Zudadan Kinnikuman"
Dirty Time - Very 90's. I can imagine the cast in MC-hammer pants and dancing with horrible coloured t-shirts and wearing their hair in bizarre styles XD It sounds like a boy band sung it
Ring of Midnight - It's quiet and slow, but it's nice for a change :p

Edited by Siya the Barracuda, 16 October 2005 - 02:26 AM.

#10 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 06:53 AM

Thanks, next time you put up three more, can you get Brocken Jr's theme please and thank you

Edited by Jaeger gal, 15 October 2005 - 06:58 AM.

I promised mom and dad,the moment before they died...that I would join the justice federation...and use my powers for the world,for the people...
Jeager in volume 7

#11 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 10:20 AM

I use DBPower Amp as my conversion utility; however, if your CD ripping software pulls the songs off in .mp3, converting them to FLAC won't do a damned thing-- the 'flattening' to MP3 will already have been done, with the loss of stereo imaging and 'softer' portions of the song.

I would like to hear Woods, Water, and Fire Kinnikuman, though.

And if you have the theme that plays when a villan is being faught, that'd be cool.

Also, Jonny might host the full of the albums; as you know there's several downloads already on the AKIA.

HEY, JONNY! THERE'S NO LINK TO THE MARS HUMORMIX UP THERE! You promised a link somewhere on the AKIA! >-<!
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

#12 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 15 October 2005 - 10:39 AM

Yeah, ya could have them hosted on the website. Anyways, I wanna hear the Gyuudon Song and any other theme song (plus TV version if available).

#13 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 11:00 AM

And if you have the theme that plays when a villan is being faught, that'd be cool.

There are no instrumental's on the CD I'm afraid, so I doubt the fight theme is on there, unless you mean "Miracle Fighter".

Yes, I probably should ask Jonny if he could host the MP3s. Problem is, there's A LOT of them as you can see. >-<

Frobman, there are no TV versions I'm afraid, but I have put up Gyuudon Ondo.

"Honoo no Kinnikuman", "Kinnikuman zu chi no deru" "Kinnikuman Sensation", "Zudadan! Kinnikuman" "ACTION of flame" and "Kinniku of Tomorrow" will be uploaded next week.

http://s51.yousendit...581UM0NQ1KBMGCP - Berlin no Akai Ame

http://s39.yousendit...D12CKDE3KEXRU1A - The woods waters and fire of Kinnikuman

http://s38.yousendit...OQ2DNFIA8EQR1PF - Gyuudon Ondo

#14 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 12:13 PM

The Brocken Jr theme made me laugh so hard I fell on the ground. >-< Hey KnuxieChan I have a somthing to ask you, on the Nisei songs, do they have any with Roxanne. Also last two songs I like to hear form Siya the Barracuda is, Yell of the Apachi and Catch my Hero . please and thank you.

If you do have any for Roxanne, my e-mail is happybunny0304@hotmail.com
Jeager in volume 7

#15 Kin

Kin

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 04:30 PM

Kinnikuman Kurabu - I think it means "Kinnikuman Crab", but Kurabu could be a Japanese word, I have no idea. Anyway, it's pretty slow, and it sounds like a 90's ending theme

Kinnikuman Club is the 4th ending of the TV series. It refers to the fact that Kinnikuman's gentle spirit can turn anyone with a courageus heart into a good choujin.

Brocken Jr's theme reminds me of Kraftwerk. :woot:

#16 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 02:25 AM

Kinnikuman Kurabu - I think it means "Kinnikuman Crab", but Kurabu could be a Japanese word, I have no idea. Anyway, it's pretty slow, and it sounds like a 90's ending theme

Kinnikuman Club is the 4th ending of the TV series. It refers to the fact that Kinnikuman's gentle spirit can turn anyone with a courageus heart into a good choujin.

Brocken Jr's theme reminds me of Kraftwerk. :lol:

Oh! That makes sense. :woot:

And yeah, it does sound like Kraftwerk. Maybe that's where they got the influence from. B)

#17 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 16 October 2005 - 08:34 AM

WOW! :woot: :lol: B) Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Where in the world did you find this CD, I have traveled across Japan and have never seen it??? Very very awesome, and thank you for sharing. I'll be PM'ing you a request shortly. THANKS!!!

#18 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 09:13 AM

WOW! :woot: :lol: B) Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Where in the world did you find this CD, I have traveled across Japan and have never seen it??? Very very awesome, and thank you for sharing. I'll be PM'ing you a request shortly. THANKS!!!

I added you on YIM. Read your PM for more info. ^_^

#19 Matto

Matto

D:<

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 10:04 AM

I <3 you Siya!

:woot:
Mantaro gasped as Kid pulled him closer, reaching for his mask.

#20 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 12:29 PM

I <3 you Siya!

:woot:

Awwww random love!
Thank you, Matto. :lol:

#21 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 10:19 PM

Do you have a song that kinda sounds like 'dant da dant da dant daa duh da' that was played during the splash screens for the episodes?

Go ahead and put "Miracle Fighter" up.

Y'know, this might just be the perfect stuff to streatch-and-scrunch into the long-worked-upon Mr. T vs Mars...

#22 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 10:53 PM

Do you have a song that kinda sounds like 'dant da dant da dant daa duh da' that was played during the splash screens for the episodes?

The only one closest to that is "Kinnikuman Sensation", which goes, "Da-da-da, Dynamite!"

Otherwise, no, I'm afraid not.

http://s44.yousendit...PG3EE6M0QCNK180 - Miracle Fighter.

I'll get some more up tonight. :stupid:

#23 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 17 October 2005 - 08:05 AM

Forgotten something. I think that Yousendit (and possibly other files) would only host these stuff for a week or so. Thought I'd tell you.

#24 Stinger Wolf

Stinger Wolf

Kinnikuman

• Legends
  • 180 posts
  • Interests:OMega キン肉マン fan/collector since 1983...

Posted 17 October 2005 - 08:12 AM

[QUOTE]Kinkushi no Lullaby - Very slow, sounds pretty country. I think it's just a random ballad about Kinnikuman

It's actually a Kinkeshi lullaby...Which is about...Kinkeshi

#25 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 09:39 AM

Catch my Hero . please and thank you.

That one is already up on the AKIA.

Go to Main Site (link on the banner above), then Media, then Music. There's a list of tracks, and that one is on there.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com