• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jesse

Jesse

They should really get a breathalyzer on thi site

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1051 posts
  • Interests:Fistful of power, Universe of violence and random odds and ends...

Posted 11 November 2014 - 10:14 AM

Hi guys! As you may remember i posted a topic about a new horror game called five nights at Freddy's wich many have commemted to be the scariest horror game of all time.
Well now its history! They made a sequel! Five nights at Freddy's 2 its even scarier i hear, havent had the change to try myself and im not sure if i dare.

Lot of more animatronics andanother thing that made the game very difficult, there are no doors!! What the hell! How do you keep those damn monsters out!?

Heres the gameplay vid by markplier! There are others too that have played further in the game but i like his commentary.

Also heres a link to my earlier post: http://www.littlerub...opic=215526&hl=

Edited by Jesse, 11 November 2014 - 10:16 AM.

#2 Jesse

Jesse

They should really get a breathalyzer on thi site

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1051 posts
  • Interests:Fistful of power, Universe of violence and random odds and ends...

Posted 03 December 2014 - 11:12 PM

Welll now ive tried it and well... i thought the first one was scarier, but damn this game needs some precision and timing holy shit it accuratewhen you put the mask on and how fast. Another interesting fact about the game is its a PREQUEL its -87 when the bite of 87 happened to you i believe. Dont believe me? well there are plenty of evidence spread out in the game its pretty easy to spot.

But the new animatronics... not as scary as th old/new ones and as allways(or perhaps its just me) i hate Bonnie ollways thought hes the scariest and of course for me... ITS ALLWAYS FREAKIN THERE TO KILL ME! Funny coincedences anyway guys you should check it out.

I dig markipliers but pewdiepie did a good walkthrough too. Haha balloon ass... youll get it when you watch his vid

Also just noticed i put this thread in sandbox instead of gaming. Is there anyway you could move your posts your self?

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com